~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Servers for Xbox One region in Vietnam (or SE-Asian region). It should be a MUST!

Hi all,

This is not simply an idea but this is a mandatory requirement that Microsoft owes to all its customers in Vietnam and SE-Asian region for Multiplayer gaming.

It's very very difficult or often impossible to find players during multiplayer matchmaking for almost all Xbox One games in Vietnam. It's a known fact, no servers here but many Xbox Ones have been sold and games as well. Problem is that we can't play with each other due to the lack of servers. it's not fair; it's a fraud to sell Xbox Gold memberships, games that can be enjoyed mostly…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox Bandwidth Limitation

Remove the bandwidth limit so when people are paying for high speeds they get what they pay for because I am paying for 300Mbps and only getting around 100-200Mbps and it aggravates me that I can't get the full package. PLEASE make it where there is no limitation limiting the people who are paying for the top speeds.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Prevent 'xXx' from being put around your username

Little kids might think xXx is a little decoration around their username, but, in reality it's inappropriate and may regret it when they are older.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Honest Advertising

Here's a BRAND NEW IDEA! Let's actually TELL people the TRUTH when they're buying the product! Let's actually TELL people that they're REQUIRED to have an XBox Live Gold subscription or else they won't be able to play anything!

Honest Advertising? OMG people actually want that?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Xbox One X to Xbox One Z(ero)

Hi Everyone and Xbox Console developers. I have an idea to present and I hope will come to fruition one day. I am not an engineer whatsoever, but I believe this is a practical and feasible concept. I don't currently own an Xbox One X, but hear great things about it. I still own a first generation Xbox One. What if you can design an Xbox One X without the 4K Blu ray drive and just go totally digital on this version of the Xbox One X and still do all the wonderful 4K stuff. Hence the name, Xbox One…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. UK - OneGuide support through USB TV Tuner for Xbox One X.

According to a live chat, the USB TV Tuners are no longer supported on the Xbox One X, while they still work to watch TV, any programming information to see what is on and coming on is no longer supported.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  OneGuide & Live TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. License Transfer

So, since people are always wanting to licence transfer with their friends, I came up with this... Microsoft should put in the next Xbox One update, a section that you can go to, to get a temporary password for their Xbox account that only has one use and can be used to log into the Xbox Live Account, but with limitations. The only things the person that logs on with a temporary password should be able to do is, view and download recent purchases (License Transfer).

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 4 Digit Pin to Lockdown an App

It would be awesome if you could lock down specific apps on the console itself. So say you didn’t want to access Microsoft Edge, you could just have a friend or a parent put a code on that app so that it would lock it out. Whenever you wanted to use it you would then need the code. Instead of a blanket security system for internet things, it would just be really nice to be able to lock down specific apps so they could not be accessed. I figure this wouldn’t be that difficult to implement and I know it…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. DVR ease of access (NOV '17)

The most recent update (Nov '17) makes it more time consuming and confusing to record the desired amount of time during gameplay. I believe the previous xbox guide format was much more intuitive while gaming for recording 2-5 minute clips. I love the options we have been given, but they need to be streamlined for ease of access.

Thanks for all your hard work!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Infinite warfare

Add Call of duty infinite warfare to the free games in gold membership.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Master achievement (when you have all the achievements for a game)

First : a master achievement (like platinium in PS) when you have all the others achievements for a game.

Second : Make a section of the achievements for the original game and a another for the dlc/etc, it's not fair that i don't have 100% if i don't have the dlc...

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Get Rid Of Inactive Gamer Tags

It’s ridiculous that people haven’t played since 2016 or lower and they won’t give you their damn gamer tag

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Rollback Update Feature

Allow users to rollback to a certain update which they were able to understand the most, as most new updates are automatically installed overnight or while away from the console. I recently had my Xbox update on me, and truthfully the update is shocking, they have made it TOO simple

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make spotify global

Since Microsoft has canceled groove and is suggesting Spotify, I feel that Spotify needs the same capabilities as groove, because there is a group of users who now don't have access to a music player on the xbox due to Spotify only being available in certain countries

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Personalisation of profile, background and community interface

Xbox should already have an interface which allows us to customize our profiles in more depth, such as being able to download a picture from Microsoft edge, store it on our console and use it for things such as profile pictures or for our background. For people wishing to start 'Gamer' profiles the community page should be a lot more individualistic, allowing us to have introductory videos to our page and have ranges of options such as polls on topics, games and current trends for you and your followers to discuss and vote on.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Melhorias no geral !!!!!!

Boa noite
    Eu gostaria que os jogos não tivessem atualizações grandes , por favor coloquem de volta o bate papo particular , eu tbm gostaria que as gravações de gameplays pudessem captar o som do microfone.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to trade skins with friends in gears of war 4

Given the fact that gears has arrived into a pack based game now you should have an ability to swap characters skins and emblems with your friends at will

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. my last resort

Hello I contacted the support of microsoft Brazil, and I was directed to post here.
    My name is Marlon Wilian Granna da Silva, I'm 27 years old, I come to Brazil, I'm married, I have 2 wonderful daughters, my monthly income is 1,700 reais, I live as a renter, and as you know the situation, Brazil is not Easy, I can not have a console, because I have to keep my family, I do not feel well doing this request, but I know that Microsoft will be able to help me to realize this dream, I hope from the heart,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Xbox Design Lab Colors

I would like to see the option for a Hi Viz Yellow (like a tennis ball) as an option for colors in the design lab. Also, any of the fluorescent/neon highlighter colors would be a great idea as bright and unique as they are.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base