~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. free gamertag

Support told me to come here what it is is that ive had my gamertag for so many years it has also got my real name what is getting exposed i made this when i was a kid please can i get a free change

68 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. super street fighter 4

Svp,rétrocompatibilité super street fighter 4

68 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Any, and all Batman games. Not the stupid Lego ones, but the legit ones.

Any, and all Batman games. Not the stupid Lego ones, but the legit ones.

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fight Night Round 3

Fight Night Round 3 needs to be played on Xbox One!

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Street Fighter cross Tekken

Would love to see an updated version of this game, but for now can you guys make the game backwards compatible

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring Ace Combat Back to Xbox

Ace Combat is probably my favorite game franchise. Ace Combat 6 on 360 was a fantastic game. Dynamic campaign, competitive multiplayer, and awesome graphics. It's a shame that this franchise is only available on Playstation. Bring the franchise back to Xbox!!! I could be speaking for all my gaming amigos around the world that Ace Combat is an awesome game for Xbox!!!

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow cross platform trading on Rocket League

Allow us trade across platforms, it makes me and the rest of the community angry we are limited to our own ecosystem. All other platforms are free to trade freely. Stop the trade embargo on Rocket League.

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get the urge to play Xbox 1 maybe every couple months or so... because I'm an adult and have a job! But when I go to play I have to endure 2 to 5 hours of waiting while the system and game update! This basically renders the system useless to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my $500 back since you have sold me a product that I can't use!!!!!

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Splinter cell

Splinter cell blacklist for back wards compatibility

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Aliens colonial Marines backwards compatible or remastered for Xbox one

I miss playing this game especially playing escape mode with friends wish I could play it again either backwards compatible or remastered I'll buy it that's if u guys help me get this game alot of votes for it to be approved thanks for your time

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Split Screen

Create a Splitter that you can purchase to split a game like Black Ops 3 on two televisions instead of playing split screen on one television.....

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enforcement team

Get rid of them. They can't be trusted as they are abusing their power. You can't even talk to them either, nor can xbox do anything. They are giving xbox a bad name. I think it's time to switch to PS4

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Red Alert 3

I started with the command & Conquer games - i have the 360 game Red Alert 3 i would really like to still play this game when i get fed up of first person shoot ups

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Max Payne 3 ( NA RETROCOMPATIBILIDADE )

Olá , seria muito legal e gratificante ter esse super game no XBOX ONE , assim como Red Dead rodou magnificamente mais bonito na retrocompatibilidade , Max Payne 3 iria ser lindo também . Obrigado.

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. FIFA 16

Can we please make this compatible for the xbox one

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. White thumbsticks for customizable Xbox controller.

I want to design and Xbox controller that is a dark color on the body and back, but then everything else is white(bumpers, triggers, d-pad, ABXY, view/menu, and thumbsticks). Currently you can choose white in every category except the thumbsticks. I would like it if this option was added.

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Kingdoms of Amalur remastered

Kingdoms of Amalur was one of my favorite 360 games but I can no longer play it due to it not being backwards compatible. It really is a fantastic game that was very underrated and needs/deserves a second chance. With a little advertising I believe it would be greatly successful.

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. force/ask Treyarch ,Activision for black ops 3 to sort their servers out as to laggy

i been a call of duty customer for years on my 360 since i upgraded to xbox one every game i play works fine except call of duty black ops 3 their servers are very laggy and i give up playing in the end as soon as it starts. iv never had this problem before and i am not the only one as my friends have the same problem all other games work fine black ops 3 does not can you force/ask them to sort this out as they don't listen to their gamer's as this is a common problem.…

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sleep Timer for Xbox One

I enjoy using the console for watching TV, at night however I fall asleep with the TV on and the Xbox ends up staying on all night. The current sleep timer only turns off the console from inactivity which I guess doesn't apply while on the One Guide app. Would like to see the old sleep timer function from the 360 added so you can set the console to turn off at a certain time.

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base