~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Custom gamerpics

Please change the rules for custom gamerpics. It is really annoying to see everyone with a fake account, who's really twelve, set their account to +18, and then them liking at us honest ones, who are around 15 years old, and constantly taunting us, because we don't have a custom gamerpic. I can understand if you don't want to make it for everybody, but you have to also understand, there's a ton of people who lie about their age. If your not going to make it for everybody, at least make it for accounts that are +15 since that is…

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Black Xbox One S

I really want a Xbox One S but everything on my entertainment stand is black. I see they are coming out with a Battlefield 1 special edition grey and green One S but nothing so far in black. Are there any plans to bring out a black model?

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation

This game is about to have a huge upcoming with its next title hitting next year. I personally believe that if you place this game on the list and give gamers the opportunity to play a classic, Xbox will gather a huge fan base, and also bring a large margin of gamers to the Xbox One X platform since it will be enhanced for it. This title will give a chance for those who are interested in playing a flight simulator a chance to have fun with a community that is still very much alive and playing everyday on multiple…

88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Revamp DVR

The Dvr on Xbox one is slow af, and it hasent change since its launch. WE NEED A NEW DVR APP ASAP!!!!

88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Chat banned

Just trying to understand due process through the Xbox chat ban. I have allegedly had poor communication and poor behavior but xbox/ microsoft cannot tell me what specific behavior was considered "overwhelming evidence" in order to have me banned.

Just trying to get a better understanding of specifics if I/ we as users are paying all of this money for services. Because, if your users don't understand what specific action(s) caused the result then how do you expect behavior, communication, etc. to improve (maybe consider to explain to for first time violators so they have more of an understanding).

88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. gamerpic

We need Or Xbox360 Gamerpics put on xboxone we should have an option to switch between 360 and xboxone gamerpics

87 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 87 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Scalebound

Dear Microsoft, I am greatly disappointed in the cancellation of Scalebound. I was planning on buying 3 copies (3 pcs) and buy and Xbox one. There are no other exclusives that you have that I am interested in. Now we have no reason to buy an Xbox One, or an Xbox Scorpio.

87 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fallout 1 and Fallout 2

Since you can play almost the whole main Fallout series on Xbox the series should be finished with Fallout 1 and 2 in a bundle togeather.

87 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Arcade

Bring all arcade 360 over to xbox one.

87 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. F1 2013

Please This is the best f1 game

86 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. NCAA football 06

Bring this back or I'll have to keep an Xbox 360 around

86 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Cortana Too slow

Cortana is much slower then older voice commands. "Hey cortana" is longer and a pain since I do not use this command for anything else. I am using my xbox 1, so I want to call it xbox. Because of this i have learned my computer has voice commands as well because my computer tries to understand what I say when talking to the xbox (fustraiting). The auto search in snap mode when giving commands slows the process even more. Half of my TV channels are no longer found with Cortana and it snaps to the internet instead, searching for…

86 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Saints Row 2

They should bring this back, its such a good game ! I also have all my saved data for that game but i cant play it because its on 360 so please if you like it to vote to bring it back.

86 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Saints row Series

Bring back the saints row series on backward compatibility

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. more namco tales for xbox please

loved tales of vesperia would love to have more games like it on the xbox systems

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow games to be pinned from the store without owning/buying them

With the Summer update, Xbox removed the feature to pin directly from the store. I would like this feature back so I can pin all the games that I would like to buy and especially pre-order. Plus it was naturally just a helpful feature to pin anyways!!

84 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base