~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy

Bring this newly announced remastered trilogy to Xbox One, though confirmed for PS4, it is being published by Activision. This makes me think it doesn't have to be exclusive, and thus should also release for Xbox One so everyone can relive the Crash Bandicoot classics!

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sims 3 or greater for Xbox one

Any of the Sims series Sims 3 or higher payable on Xbox one

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Warhammer 40000

Warhammer 40000: Space Marine wanted on X Box One S

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Enforcement Team

It's come to my attention that the enforcement team is the most hated department for Microsoft. I was banned for 2 weeks for saying one bad word to someone in a text message. I understand that I broke the rules, and should be punished for it. What I don't understand is why i'm banned from talking to my friends. Here's a suggestion I came up with. How about suspend that persons rights to send messages of any kinda other than talking to friends (already on your friends list), and being able to invite your friends should also be allowed.

So…

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enforcement Team?

What a joke... i have been banned 24 hours for participating in what is known as Smack Talk and yet get banned for harassing someone. I didn't know the word "***" was such a strong and vulgar word. Secondly, you never gave me and option to appeal my bann so I couldn't defend myself in regards to the situation. And thirdly I am still unable to voice communicate with anyone on XBL 24 hours after my so called "bann".... so who's gonna fix this.... i assume no-one considering I'v been told by staff to go through forums because no-one can…

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I can't purchase Xbox 360 games on Xbox one

When I tried to buy a Xbox 360 game on Xbox one' online market, it doesn't work. I can't also download Xbox 360 games free with gold

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Digital game prices

I saw home front revolution in game UK today for £19.99 and prefer to buy digital, I checked on Xbox store and it was £54.99 that's nearly three times the price, I have noticed a few titles are ridiculously priced on Xbox store, it really needs monitoring as its ridiculous paying three times the price for a game you can't trade or sell.

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Request party invite

I think it would be cool to have a button added to the chat option of your friends profile that would say request party invite for when they're in a invite only party instead of shooting them a message saying invite instead you could simply hit this button your friend would get a notification saying so-and-so would like to join the party

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Crossover Packs in Lego Games (Edited)

*In Lego Batman 2 I propose for 2 Character Packs: Lord of the Rings Pack, and the Pop Culture Movie Character Pack
    *The Lord of the Rings Character Pack should include Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Gandalf, Aragorn, Boromir, Gimli, Legolas, Gollum, Uruk-Hai, Moria Orc, Mordor Orc, Nazgul, King Theoden, Eomer, Rohan Soldier, and Elrond (2nd Age)
    *The Pop Culture Pack should include casts from Spaceballs, The Princess Bride, James Bond, Star Trek, and a simple main character in the Bourne Trilogy, Jason Bourne
    *In Lego Lord of the Rings, I Propose 2 Character Packs: Legend of the Guardians, and Soul…

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Better OneGuide App Integration

Instead of going to the OneGuide Menu to then click on App Channels. Allow App Channels to be placed on All Channels along with Live TV. You can then expand the categories (Hulu, Netflix, Sling TV, etc) to see what is available. Also, treat those apps like a channel, so you can still pull up the OneGuide in the app. If you change to the channel there could be a listing of popular streaming options or the personal watch list, much like many On-Demand services. Live Services such as Sling TV or various News apps could have a schedule, just…

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  OneGuide & Live TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. All 007 games

Adventure being a agent some of the best games are 007

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fable II

If fable 2 is already on xbox one then why isnt it on the xbox app on windows 10??

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. GTA 5

play my 360 GTA 5 on x box one

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Family sharing on multiple consoles

We as gamers need Xbox one family sharing for multiple consoles. We had it for the 360 why not the Xbox one. We should be able to share our digatial games with the minimum 5 family members , meaning five Xbox ones. My family does not only play games on the Xbox one but they also use apps. If Xbox has a Family setting they can easily set this up. Right now I pay for three Xbox live memberships. If we have to pay for a extra Xbox live Membership so we can add a third or fourth console to…

64 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The Darkness

This game is something else and does not compete to the second one which wasn't that great i loved this game hint to my old gamertag The darkness 905
    but this should come out Remastered or original this is something I and many other players will be waiting on

64 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Pure

Pure - ATV Racing

64 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base