~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reputation

Please please get rid of the reputation marking scheme, it has no place in today’s gaming world. You can be banned for communication and then when your ban is up little gay boys complain because you are to good for them and all of a sudden you rep is avoid me so you can’t play a game you *** paid for. If these little gay *** blocked the people they didn’t like they wouldn’t have this problem or if Xbox actually gave a *** about gamers instead of money it would be like the days of old. Now sort your…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox letting one user play another users game without the other user being signed in onto that certain xbox

Microsoft you need to let people use others games without them signed in. Eg my little brother and I want to play Minecraft xbox one edition together he has his account on my xbox one and I have my account on his xbox one but because I own the game I have to sign in on his xbox for it to launch but then that will sign me out of my own xbox and I really want to play Minecraft with him but not both of us on the same console. And it would be really helpful if another user…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support function

Add a function that allows you to contact support through messages as well as report any problems with the interface, games, etc. An example would be like the problem I am having with games disappearing from my library for no reason, then they reappear. Would like to notify Xbox quickly and easily instead of having to log in here.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Euro tranck simulador

Eu gostaria do jogo euro tranck para meu Xbox one ia ser muito legal

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. XBOXONE-X NEEDS A BACKPLATE TO KEEP IT MORE COOL AND NO HDD

https://youtu.be/UoDINzrQNUM

With a backplate to help the Xbox one-X reduce the heat will be awesome, they should have a backplate under the CPU that is design to reduce heat, with thermal compound silver compound is better and have it under the CPU for better cooler temps
    Also no hdd is very slow and uses more energy, have the option of having one with M.2 slots
    Backplate with liquid gel nitrogen to keep it cool
    Microsoft should make and sell a liquid gel nitrogen to have it add on the heat sinks for additional cooling performance a non conductive liquid nitrogen…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show all captures on profile

Profiles should show all captures not just "recent" ones. No one can see my older captures on my profile and the only way I can view them is though the Manage Captures page. I also cannot see the older captures at all from the mobile app.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Use Windows 10 lockscreen as Idle screen

instead of displaying useless information like recent achievements earned or tips, why not utilize the windows 10 spotlight/lockscreen?

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Family Gold account, for the xbox360

Basically exactly how it used to work one gold account can download games to that 360 and any local accounts can play any offline games.

This keeps kids safe from online predators etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. live gold

Xbox live gold subscription should expire on the same hour as it was purchased instead of being expired 2 hours earlier or more. That is really unfair on the consumer's side though.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Gamertag starting with numbers.

So I'm not really sure why this hasn't already been implemented, I believe we should be able to have our gamertag starting with a number. I don't really see the harm in it?

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Payment and billing

Allow people to pay for the subscribtions such as for xbox live or ea access using xbox gift cards and not only by credit card. As well as for backward compatible games.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sorting friends

With multiplayer and team based games becoming the norm, I find myself and I’m sure a lot of other gamers can agree, with a lot of friends. So many in fact that it can be difficult to keep track of who they are, the game you play with them etc. I’m suggesting a way to organize our friends better. So if you play Overwatch, you can label a “folder” Overwatch and move friends into that folder so later when you’re playing and you want a squad of people you mesh well with you can just open that folder and BAM,…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes

Microsoft Jigsaw crashes during game play. After moving many jigsaw pieces around & midway through solving the task it crashes.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. XBOXONE-S allowing to format external devices as NTFS so they can be used for games or capture card

DoesNOT allow me to use an SSD because it requires the HDD to be formatted in another device with NTFS, why can't just the same XBOXONE do that?
    Is very limited what the XBOXONE can do

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Removing the Xbox live login on Minecraft would be a great idea and makes the game better because the servers are already secure

I agree it is stupid what they are doing to Minecraft that’s why they bought Minecraft to ruin it with there xbox live crap 💩 so yea I AGREE REMOVE XBOX LIVE FROM MINECRSFT ITS MESSING IT UP VERY BADLY AND IT PRETTY DAMN STUPID WHEN THE SERVERS ALREADY HAVE A LOGIN PORTAL AND WERE NOT GONNA BE FORCED TO PLAY WITH WINDOWS USERS

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. games with gold cods

games with. gold have these cod games cod 3 and ghost

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Enforcement Policy Changes

There should to be an investigation held into the practices of the enforcement team I have reason to believe that there are incidents of UNJUST! rights are being violated and ultimatley this can have an everlasting NEGATIVE affect on xbox/microsoft in its entirety moving forward.It is an OUTRAGE to see a pleather of complaints about the Enforcement Team it's policies how the members are selected & whom is selected with no positve resolution. It can be misleading & emotionally draining.The problem is enternal and needs IMMEDIATE attention! EVERYONE has the RIGHT to be treated without bias. PROTECT USER RIGHTS

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. cancel pre order

Get an option for a gamer to start cancellation process after a beta of after a made preorder. The automated cancellation may be limited to prevent abuse but would be very welcome. Maybe a cancellation button or option on xbox.com

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. make xbox live how it used to be

xbox live used to be a great place to be before xbox one everyone sent voice messages talked in game chat sent invites for custom games in halo cod etc. But as of now more people are in party chats due to xboxs enforcement team there is no casual feel now when u play the threat of being com banned for saying something that offends someone just discourages talking in game chat or smack talking at all. it causes a toxic build up in players when we cant express how we want . when we played we had the mute…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base