~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. xbox.com more like XBOX One

The biggest problem people face when on XBOX.com is the layout, if it was more like the xbox able to transfer between accounts with ease, making Microsoft.com seperate from it also taking out the fuss of the Microsoft Store and making a brand new XBOX Store and merging that with the XBOX Layout that would be truely amazing to see and would keep me shopping all day

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Gun

Are there any plans to bring out a wireless gun controller similar to that used with Wii consoles and xbox 360 with sensor bar to play COD??

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Inclusive for colourblind

I am colour blind and was unable to choose colours for my theme and home page, make it more inclusive for people who are colour blind by labelling the colours when you hover over the colour as to me staring at loads of squares that are ment to be different colours but are all relitivly the same isn’t great or helpful when starting it up.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Toca race driver 2

Toca 2 Xbox OG for back compatibility. Some of best DTM racing ever. Would love to see in the back comp collection.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Screenshot

Sony have given Microsoft a lesson in taking screenshots with a dedicated share button on thier controller. You need to either update the controller or you need to remap the button that pairs a pad to the console. i.e hold to pair / click to take screenshot / double tap to save video (length defined in settings)

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Xbox One DiscDrive for Windows 10 PC

The idea is simple, sell a disc drive that is capable of reading Xbox, and Xbox One games for PCs with Windows 10.
    As an example, the disc drive can cost anywhere from $50 to $100 depending on whether it has blueray or not.

The Xbox App currently on Windows 10 would serve as the launch platform to run the games, similar to Steam, Origins, or Battle.net.

This would allow Xbox/PC gamers to enjoy their favoriate console games on their beefed up machine.
    Not to meantion ensure Xbox remains the number one console, due to their games working on PC…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please do another gamertag recycle

Good evening Xbox. For over 5 years I have been trying to claim the gamertag Torture. Sadly, it has never even been available. I even tried to get it during the 2016 gamertag recycle. Sadly it was not put in it. In all do respect, could you please recycle this gamertag and many others so people can get ahold on this and many more amazing gamertags out there. Thank you. Yours truly, Recarnaded

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Nascar thunder 2002 on xbox one store this time with better racing sounds

Nascar thunder 2002 was a great nascar game made in 2001 by EA sports with the best graphics, but the sounds coming from the player’s car while racing sounds like a street car, maybe if you guys could you guys can take that car sound out of the game and try to copy the sounds from the later nascar game which is nascar thunder 2003 which had more realistic car sounds and copy those sounds into nascar thunder 2002. The reason why I like this game is because the cars from nascar thunder 2002 have better looks of the tires…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Can you guys make a demo, like moms can see why is good to buy online from Microsoft?

Can you guys make a demo, like moms can see why is good to buy online from Microsoft? :)

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Refunds or a trade

Wanted to know if I could get a refund or trade for the elder scrolls online :tameriel unlimited, I had brought it to try it out but wasn't enjoying it maybe.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes

Microsoft Jigsaw crashes during game play. After moving many jigsaw pieces around & midway through solving the task it crashes.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. APP

How about addin Facebook and NASATV apps to «boxone??

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Let us link/unlink Gamertag from Microsoft account, like it is done with Skype.

I have my Win10 computer, linked to my email, but I use onedrive, outlook email service, office, even my Win10 license is digitally linked to my email, so I can't really change emails.

I just want to create a new xbox account and link it to my email account, unlink my old gamertag and link a new one since I would like to start from zero on some videogames, to support the developer like Gigantic.

I used an example Skype, on Skype you can unlink your skype account from your Microsoft account and link other account.

I just want to…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Trade Microsoft credit for real money

If you get a gift card for £XX then there should be an option where you can trade this for real money into a bank account.

For example, if you get £20.00 microsoft credit as a present, but you think that £20.00 will be of better use in real money, then there should be a way to transfer this microsoft credit into your bank account

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Backwards Compatible Intellivision Lives!

Intellivision Lives needs to be backwards compatible with the Xbox One for us old school gamers!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. communication violations

communication suspensions for 24 hrs should be able to still chat with friends. if someone reported me for a false accusation i get punished? when someone reports an individual and the case has been reviewed and found no violation was done the other person should feel a harsher ban or they will keep doing this causing other people to dislike xbox. also a 24hr banned should have the option to have the claim reviewed. i have tried to talk to someone about this but all i get is there is nothing they can due, i just have to wait. how…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Find my xbox

Allow consoles to be traceable when stolen. Even a simply IP address logger or GPS chip that gets activated whenever the console is not being used at a "home" location.

This will help law enforcement in their efforts to find the culprits behind criminal activity.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Updated Support for Samsung Gear VR Android 7.0

Microsoft needs to update support for Android 7.0 so that Gear VR users can use their Xbox One Controller for the newer OS. They only support as high as Android 6.0.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bring ninety nine nights to xbox one

Either to backwards compatability or a new one/reboot. (include Inphyy)

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base