~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Refund request

Told to come here for a refund ticket number 1398084321

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. sunsign besides gamertag

adding sunsign next to gamertag will help to connect / interact xbox people with eachother.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Microsoft needs to send out technicians to our houses to fix most of our problems.

They need to start coming to our houses and repair on site so we can see what they do for one and two have the tools necessary to be able to repair our consoles and computers and so forth.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. GROOVE MUSIC: THE "REPORT A PROBLEM" BUTTON IS REQUIRED

We need the "Report a Problem" button in the Groove Music app and web player, that will allow us to report any problem or issue for albums or songs.

Feedback link: https://aka.ms/Wsrxze
    Community discussion link (there is a screenshot included): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-groove/the-report-a-problem-button-is-required/5610fa36-3fc2-44e3-b789-2ee7dea9bffd

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. change gamertag to uppercase letters

i want to change my gamertag to uppercase letters.... as its not case sensitive... i want my name to be shown GFBPA instead of gfbpa... as it wouldnt be fair to pay two times for the same name..

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Preference Option For Game Chat

There is no reason for us to not have an option you can select that allows for an unrestricted communications. I'm an adult and if I want to curse while playing online games I should be able to curse without the fear of underage kids playing an M rated game hearing it and report me where I end up with a communication ban. With this option, people will actually start using headsets in multiplayer games again.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. List of all Games we own in Games & Apps

I want a list of all the games we currently own inside the Games and Apps Icon, many games that I have purchase doNOT display in Ready to Install, which some people think is the same thing I am explaining here, which is not.
    That way we doNOT have to be searching in Store to have to download them from there, that way we can just have the option to select download all, and it should automatically download all the games we currently own and makes it faster, also to download those games compress so they download faster.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Compress the XBOX360 OS SSD compatibility

Compress the XBOX360 Operating System, some XBOX360 can't even allow an update because of the insufficient internal space, having the OS compress can make it much better for the XBOX360 and faster to install update, also allow any SSD to work with it, you can have the Software needed to be installed in an SSD from internet and make it exclusive for that specific xbox360 console, so swapping the SSD to another won't work

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Product Label [NATIV 4k 60fps]

Please make a Product Label for all games with NATIV 4K 60FPS.

No money for 30FPS, no More Details and no More 1080p in 30 or 60FPS with sampling in 4k.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Rankings

I play a lot of RaceKings on my phone, and on there, they have a ranking system, from rookie to RaceKing. Why not do that in clubs as well? I have a racing ESports club Called PMR, and I want to see who's best (Rising stars-F1 world Champion (Ultimate difficulty\pro career)).

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. XBOXONE performing speed tests in all drives and displaying the info under the device storage data

Is kind of ridiculous that I have the game Battlefield store in my external drive and my internal drive as a backup, because if something happens to my external drive I have to download the game again and takes very long for the game to be downloaded even although I have the disc, because the disc only installs around 30-40% of the game the rest has to be downloaded.
    So the point here is that when I play the game, the console plays the game from the internal Hard Drive because I have the game in both hard drives the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Old ui

This new ui is so bad compared to the old revert it back or make a way to revert it back

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Your Enforcement Team is one word, Unfair

So in XBL, I have been banned twice by freaking KIDS. The first time a kid was trolling my team by killing himself over and over and I swore out of anger and the second time for telling a kid to get better because he was talking trash about me even though I owned him.
    In the FPS scene, trash talk is very common and I don't need Lil Jimmy and his friends spamming the report button just because I hurt their over sensitive feelings on a freaking GAME.
    They reported me and I got banned. I reported them and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Let me actually use my Xbox money on things I want...

I foolishly assumed that by adding money to my xbox account that I would actually be able to use if for things like Game Pass, or EA Access... NOPE! I traded in my PS3 and a bunch of games yesterday to gamestop and in exchange I got $115 in xbox store gift cards... and I can't use them FOR ANYTHING I ACTUALLY WANT TO USE THEM FOR! Seriously?!?! This literally makes ZERO SENSE. Why am I limited on what I can use my credit on?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Better service with gold membership

Your device sucks with all the xbox live service issues. I'm about to go to PlayStation because you have so many issues. Fix it or I start a boycott.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to Select Captures to Delete

It’s extremely tedious to delete a large amount of captures at once. I hate when my Xbox Live capture storage fills up and I have to sit for 20 minutes and go through all of my captures and delete them one by one. It make things so much easier if I could select multiple captures at once and have the option to delete all selected captures.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Role selection for team based games.

Role selection for competitive games like Overwatch. Players would have to choose between tank, healer, or DPS. Every match having a minimum of one of each role and a maximum of three.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Actually Geek Squad

I am having a problem with trolls and stalkers on live.My idea is for a geek squad.When players make reports they feel they can verify cause it is recurring,the geek squad is there.They can join the game and see if what the player reports is actually happening.This should only be in extreme cases when something continues to happen.Everything from false reporting to people ruining lobbies team or rage quitting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Y did I get banned

Y did I get banned lol if I did I want to know how long

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. backwards capability

can we play xbox360 gta five on the xboxone please for backwards capability

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base