~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cross-Progression

There are a few games (for me its Fortnite: BR) that you have to fully restart losing all your hard-earned stats and cosmetics and so on when moving to PC, with cross progression we'd actually be able to keep our hard earned stuff when switching over to PC. PS4 already has cross progression and we need it for Xbox too

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Do not support mouse and keyboard for gaming

Outside of gaming I’m ok with but in gaming it gives a complete unfair advantage to everyone who bought a Xbox with the idea that it’s a console that’s controller only. And everyone has a fair chance. If you want a mouse and keyboard for gaming use a pc. Xbox is the only place controller users can use controller without being at a disadvantage. If you want to allow it that’s a middle big finger to the entire gaming community that’s supported you.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. INACTIVE/GAMERTAG/PROGRAM

Hello! So I was thinking about a program that will reset inactive profiles gamertags. Now I will say this idea is flawed. Let me explain this idea. Let's say this program was created.
    First: You would enter the program and submit a request to have inactive profiles gamertags reset. Now I am not saying eliminate the profile I am saying to just have that profiles gamertag reset to something else.
    Second: Microsoft would check when the profile was on last as well as checking the profiles gamer points, achievements, and games. The reason Microsoft would check the profiles gamer points,…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. have the ability - paid or otherwise - to seperate xbox account from microsoft account when a child has the account

speperate xbox account from microsoft account when a childs account is accidentally put on parents account, with limits if needed to prevent asny cheating.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. we thank u for achievements but i think there should b an awards and rewards area for all of the time and money we spend with microsoft .

we would like to see an awards area to see all gamer rewards for the time and money we spend with microsoft like rewards of 3 months free of live and we salute you type of rewards for hours online.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Xbox x handheld

On-the-go gaming such as the PlayStation Vita able to play games off the Xbox that's downloaded from the store that will rule out us having to buy extra CDs and I'm pretty sure you guys can come up with a lot lot much more to put inside the Xbox handheld but really focus on gaming on-the-go gaming able to play games from the store that's downloaded that is the most important

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Glove controllers instead of hand held

Make a glove controller that instead of the traditional hand wearable controller that can be used by finger motion instead of pressing the buttons.

The regular controllers cause hand injuries and are Heavy

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cortana Avatar

Create an option to have a customizable avatar for Cortana with her set of wardrobe and accessories and also options to change her Name

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Xbox one compatibility just like windows

To have a compatibility option on XBOX ONE just like windows for old Xbox generations

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. User specific GOLD experience

To have Games with gold, and deals with gold be based on the history of games purchased by each individual user, it is quite frustrating to get a year gold membership and end up with a bunch of games you don’t want.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Lag Cheat removal Fifa 2012 - 2018

On the reporting section for cheating, it would make sense if we could attach captured lag cheating video to our report to verify that the cheat report is authentic and actionable. And an online ban for 6 months specific to the titles they cheat on would be fair on the few remaining genuine gamers. You could also block a new gamertag from their console for 6 months to in order fo prevent cheating under a new tag. As for the title of this post. Thats how long cheating is rampant on EA Sports Fifa titles. Empower genuine gamers by selecting…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Black Ops 1 Zombie Map Bundle

I have requested that all Black Ops 1 Zombie Maps be placed into a single bundle. Currently each map must be purchased separately, which include other campaign and online modes/maps that are no longer necessary and make them very expensive to acquire. Would be great to have just the zombies maps all included in one bundle to purchase. Or, as suggested in previous comments have all black ops zombie modes put into one game. Thank you!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fable rebooted

Fable needs to be rebooted with a mature rating. If the rumors of Playground Games is true, this needs to have the same level of quality as Elder Scrols and Witcher 3.

I would also like to see mods for this game with a user friendly version of of a creation mod tool of what the developers are using to create content for the game. Also get rid of the cartoon animation please, realism sells 😉

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Elite controller unacceptable poor quality

Many users have complained to Microsoft about the poor quality of the Elite controller but they still seem to do nothing about it. I think users should know that if they purchase an elite controller it will almost certainly fail. Mine has and surprise surprise as its just out of warranty nothing can be done. £120 wasted - not a happy customer

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove mimic claw 7103

Perm ban of mimic claw 7103
    He has a smug answer for everyone and everything like he knows all when he knows $#@¥ all

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Guitar Hero Franchise Remastered

The Guitar Hero franchise has always been a crowd pleaser but then Live happened. I do not have anything against Live besides how stiff the controls are but different people argue that Live was garbage or the best game made. In my opinion a remake of the Guitar Hero franchise with accessories would make a very popular sale. Hope You Vote On This.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Free Copy of PUBG for Xbox One X Early Adopters

When I heard that PUBG was given for free to anyone who purchased an Xbox One X less than four weeks after it had originally launched, I felt like all the early adopters were hit with a massive low blow, and an easy fix would be to send a code of the game to all early adopters Xbox Messages. For anyone who already owns a digital version of the game, give the monetary equivalent in Xbox Currency. Make this right Microsoft.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bring Back AWAY status then a new notification to say we're online again!

Bring back the away status and then when we come back online make a brand new notification that shows we are back online! :)

That way friends will know when we are away and when we have come back from being away from the xbox!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Get Rid Of Inactive Gamer Tags

It’s ridiculous that people haven’t played since 2016 or lower and they won’t give you their damn gamer tag

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. MLB 2k12

Since there is no "real" Baseball game out there right now for Xbox i'd love for this game to be added for backwards compatibility. This is one of my all time favorite sports games and I think a lot of people would agree with me that this would be a great addition!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base