~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Gears of War 4 unfair quitting penalties and toxic community

Hello all. I never thought it would come to this but here I am on a chat trying to make a difference in a game that has went from fun to extremely unfair. Gear of War 4. From getting a bad reputation because people can't handle a loss to getting banned because of a simple connection issue. The logistics going into development are not being addressed properly such as hit registration, damage %, 5 man teams bullying randoms, even ranked matching ex: diamond and onyx, and the worst of it all...quit penalties regardless if the match was finished. Coalition team…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Message, friends, etc count notifications/icons

Hi, this is less of a problem, but more of a design issue. When I log on to my console its hard to see whose online, how many messages I have or if im still in a group chat or have any invites. Basically, I would have to view all of this by opening the xbox guide window, which is something i didnt have to do in previous dashboard versions. I would get online n instantly be able to view how many friends are online or if i have any notification/messages. Without having to open the guide. This was way…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Signing in

When I sign into xbox one since the update its been acting like I haven't signed in, and then I have to sign out and then back in again before it comes right. It's really annoying, please fix.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gamer Tag

I would like the Gamer Tag "M A R S" released please

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Change The Profile's Social Tab Placement Appearance

Change the profile's social tab placement appearance where it says Activity Feed and Follow. Make it smaller. Make the activity thumbnails bigger.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Change Back Xbox Community!!!

Change back Xbox Community! Why does it look like the same crappy collage PlayStation has!?! Change it back to the scroll up and down Facebook style so we can focus on one status at a time. You can make the activity feed better by allowing us to post pictures... and also allow us to post links, and when fellow xbox players click on the link, it will take them to Microsoft edge automatically to see the link.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please fix a minor text issue in the "captures" area of the Xbox website

I've found a glitch in the way text is displayed in the timestamps of media captures from Xbox 1. I've screenshotted the error and described the issue a bit more fully in the description of the screenshot on imgur. Here's the link to the image. https://i.imgur.com/EN0VMBX.png

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why do I have my second 2 week ban for messaging a troll??

Xbox, your ban system is a complete joke. I have been banned twice now all because of trolls. This is the internet. I don't understand why the trolls get away free for their offence (when this obviously goes against the code of conduct) whereas the victim is banned. This is extremely annoying for me as I was planning on buying injustice 2 soon, and going online to learn new characters. But oh wait, I can't because I have an unfair ban on my account.on tip of this, I was not even allowed to apply for a review because the system…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. quit messing with the UI

I don't want to learn a new UI every time microsoft decides to change it. We want to spend time on games and such, not navigating a new system update. Stop messing with stuff. Breaking something that's broken doesn't fix it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Leverage your programs and services to get more content

You guys have created amazing programs and services that don't exist on any other platform, but unlike you guys did on 360, you are failing big time to capitalize on those to drive more content to the platform. And more content means more money spent.

You have the Play Anywhere program, that is amazing, but not widely supported. Do whatever it takes to make 100% of the xbox one library available as play anywhere on the windows store. Even if the game doesn't offer a proper PC port (If anything it gives a very good reason for the publisher to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Game DVR CLOUD TO HardDrive transfer

Currently: Game clips saved only to the Cloud network cannot be edited in Upload Studio. I am proposing that game clips can be ressaved to the Internal Harddrive of the Xbo console to allow them to be edited in Upload Studio.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. creators collection browse by webbrowser

the creators collection tab on my xbox one under store
    doesnt work anymore so i cannot normally browse the
    games which are in the creators collection i posted this many
    times as a report to xbox customer service nothing happened.
    now i can search by keyword and then changing the results
    from games to creators collection however this makes me
    search by dozens of different word like game , new , free , 3d , 2d etc
    you do understand this is not normal and i will never get to
    see all what is content in the creators collection.
    i…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Pocket Mortys on Xbox

Bring Pocket Mortys on the Xbox

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Spikeout

I would like backward to play beat'm up Spikeout, one of the last classic arcade games by Sega, very funny to play with other 2 or 3 friends online or in split screen mode, with HD graphic.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Shantae Half Genie Hero Deals with Gold Plus DLC

Would love to see this game and the Pirate Queens Quest DLC avilable for discount with deals with Gold in the near future

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. make scrap mechanic for xbox

many people cant afford a gaming PC and i think scrap mechanic would be perfect on Xbox, it should be priced around £15/$20

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Xbox one to run win10 apps thru emulator/virtual machine

Would be great that XB1 get a update that allow to install Win10 apps. It can be done thru emulator/Virtualmachine. Xbox1 could be a better Media machine if we get more apps to use. Now app collection is very poor.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The Xbox is not a touch screen so why is the dashboard modeled after a touch screen

Why does Microsoft insist on modelling the new dashboards as if it is a touch screen. It is not, this mobile device set up for a a non touch screen device is stupid. The new dashboard is loaded with interface redundancies. I do not want to have to do the blood code from mortal kombat to look at my friends list or party.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. xbox one y xbox one X misma casa las 2 principales

tengo mi xbox one s y quiero comprar xbox x. me gustaría poder disfrutar las 2 en mi casa como principales, sin necesidad de iniciar sesión con la que tenga el gold.
    las 2 conectadas al mismo router en distintas habitaciones. poder jugar con mis hijos en cualquiera de las 2 sin estar obligado a estar siempre en la misma xbox porque si no la otra no tiene gold

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Cortana worldwide

The majority of us users like the idea of being able to voice command our consoles. But more than half of the world can't use her! So why not make Cortana available all around the world?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base