~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ni no kuni 1 and 2 for xbox 1

bring these fab jrpgs to xbox1 as there are too little jrpgs and rpgs on xbox and would love to see more

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Game clips and trailers in game stores need MAJOR OVERHAUL

Ok so this has been the way of XBL since I can remember...and personally I think it puts the game in a bad light. shame on XBL for letting it go on this long. its pathetic

The game play trailers and clips when you view a game in the XBL store...will 9/10 times..be a clip of a random thing going on in the game...be it multiplayer..or single player. but almost always involving something not interesting at all or a clip of a major game bug. Im guessing that these clips are voted on and the most popular clips are displayed…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable to convert UAE or other country currency into US

I have 3.25 UAE dollars which i got accidently due to xbox live rewards incredible system. I need that money changed into US currency ASAP to make it for the deal in 4 days. Note this money is needed to fulfil tax.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Send out patch for Xbox 1 X

Please put out a patch for the Xbox one x. I spent $500 and have to constantly unplug and plug it back in and run the trouble shooter and do a factory reset every few days.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Increase DVD/Bluray default language selection

In the settings you can set your preferred language for dvd/bluray playback but the selection of languages is abysmal, please increase the range of languages to at least cover the languages that the dashboard supports.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Tell us who have viewed our clips or screenshots

It would be nice to know who looked at my stuff

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. OG Xbox 360 intro on Xbox One ?

Microsoft or the powers at be should allow the Xbox One to have the original intro that the OG Xbox 360 had. But instead of it saying “ Xbox 360 “ it’ll say “ Xbox One “ dude that’ll be so dope ! ( when ever you powered it up it had that Epic intro & sound ) Microsoft please make this an option. It’ll just be a couple clicks of the mouse. No re-designing or anything !

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to Reclaim Unused/Inactive/"Old" Gamertags if Unused for Over a Year.

I believe there should be an option to reclaim old Gamertags that are inactive/unused for at least a year, with no activity on them whatsoever, including logins and pertinent/relevant data. I also believe others agree with me in direct regards to this particular idea.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add a custom real name to friends

I was thinking it would be awesome to add a custom real name to friends who don’t have share real name turned on. That way we don’t have to memorize who’s gamertag is who’s!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. System wide quality control for streaming apps

A system setting would control the quality( SD or HD) of all installed streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu, and the Movies and TV app. This would allow users who are under ISP mandated data caps to have more granular control over their bandwidth usage.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make enforcement action updates more accurate

So here's my story. I'm sitting here at 4:48 in the morning waiting for my ban to be lifted as it was supposed to be at 3:18. I check with a rep for Xbox and they say I'm console ban until the 26th (it's now the 24th) and the Xbox enforcement website says I'm supposed to be banned until today. So I just want enforcements to be more accurately described and updated.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can't find

I don't want to see the suggested friends thing deleted I just want to be able to control inappropriate gamertags from showing up so something like me being able to click on like you guys have a survey that are sent to customers email sometime and you can click from 1 to 10 to rate for things similar to that I would like to block gamertags like drug references like 420 kush stoner weed 187 666 blazing from showing up so a thing where I can click on to block inappropriate gamertags or specific ones like the ones I've mentioned…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sking game for x box one.

Before the snow melts.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Latency

Not really an idea besides undo all the recent menu changes and home screen changes, because ever since then i went from an average of about 60ms latency to never dropping below 200ms, and ive changed nothing in my internet or network setup, and ive been doing a lot of asking around and everyone i have talked to so far has said that they have also noticed a significant increase in latency the last couple months....so my idea is just undo whatever they did to their servers because it isnt working

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. meu ultimo recurso

Olá entrei em contato com o suporte da microsoft Brasil,e me orientaram a postar aqui.
    Meu nome é Marlon Wilian Granna da Silva,tenho 27 anos,venho encarecidamente ,que isso chegue a Microsoft Brasil,sou casado tenho 2 filhas maravilhosas,minha renda mensal é de 1.700 reais,moro de aluguel,e como sabem a situaçãono Brasil não é facil,nao posso ter um console,pois tenho que manter minha familia,não me sinto bem fazendo esse pedido,mais sei que a microsoft vai poder me ajudar a realizar esse sonho,espero de coração,gostaria muito de poder dizer um dia # vem monstro,sonho em ter um xbox one x ,muito obrigado por…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 360 arcade games missing in French xbox360 store. why ? bring back plzzz

I would like to download any old arcade xbox 360 games for my xbox 360. Make it possible in all region stores ! Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Jen Taylor for Australian Cortana

Please enable Cortana in Australia to have the original US voice of Jen Taylor from Halo. I'm sick of switching the region of my new Xbox One X to USA just to get the voice right. The Australian voice is fake and horrible sounding and just plain bad.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. redwards en Colombia

Xbox redwards para Colombia, de esa manera también podremos hacer cambio de nuestros puntos.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Auto Shutdown when upload queue completes

If you ty to shutdown console while clips/photos are uploading the machine should stay on until they complete the upload process

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add xbox one x 4K 21:9 support

Add Xbox One X 4K 21:9 support. There are people moving on the ultra wide monitors now a days. They cost thousands of dollars. Xbox one claims to play 4K but left out several details like it must have 60Hz and be not ultra wide. I just want a update to add support for 21:9 3440x1440.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base