~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. psycho and psycho thriller category in games list

psycho and psycho thriller category could be in games list.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Boulderdash XL

This Xbox 360 Game needs backward compatibility. It is not in the xbox store anymore but is a game i have been playing since my commodore 64 days and would be a classic for the xbox one S and xbox one X.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Notifications

It would be nice if we got a text or some sort of notification to our phone when our friends get online so we could join them if we are away from our xbox

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Aperture Tag: The Paint Gun Testing Initiative

Aperture Tag: The Paint Gun Testing Initiative for xbox 360

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. M

Kk

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Arena  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. (Re)Move "Add New Content" Content Block

This applies to the Latest Xbox One Update Preview:

I'd suggest removing the "Add New Content" content block from the user's home screen, even though it sits at the very bottom of the content list. The point of the UI customization is to set it the way you like, and not being able to remove this item gets in the way of that.

I'd suggest moving it to the content block options menu (that is entered by pressing Y in the home screen, and a user can rearrange/delete content blocks), where it can safely be accessed without forcing itself into…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Reset option for apps and games

Reset option for apps and games. Instead of quitting a app or game and starting it up again. A nice reset option will fix that.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Gamertag

Hi there, I am respectfully requesting to have my VERY OLD gamertags released or available to change back to The Backhander or Backhander. Those two accounts have been inactive since 2005 before I shipped out to the Military and would love to have one of them back! Please help me out! Current GT is ATS Backhander. Thanks much!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Target is *** LOYAL customers!

TARGET IS *** ME AND OTHER LOYAL CUSTOMERS OUT OF THEIR PRE-ORDER SCORPIO EDITIONS!!!!!! THEY are cancelling orders without prior notice and basically saying our reserved Scorpios are GONE after being on order for a month. DONT LET THEM DO THIS TO US!!!!! This is TERRIBLE. They told me once order is cancelled they will NOT receive the scorpio and so there will NOT be an extra one to re-allocate. Then I call Microsoft and they say they can't allocate one back to me even when I have proof of reservation and cancellation. Does anyone see how *** up this…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop force changing my xbox profile name

I clicked a link you guys sent to my Xbox one and it changed my profile name completely and now I need to pay to change it back! What the hell people! this happened to me on diffent occasions as well please fix it or at least let me and who ever else this happened too, change their name back... Please.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. lan

Ability to set LAN / WIFI preference (Which the xbox prefers)

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. buy ubisoft or activision

spend that cash to grow that platform

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add car clans or clubs on burnout and remove the kick option

Burnout Paradise :
    Love the game but you should have so we can have car clans or car clubs and build our own cars so even won't have the same car and build our own engines..and one last thing remove the kick option not Kool lol I get that a lot

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Xbox 360 exchange for an xbox one

Who have an xbox 360 can exchange it for an xbox one

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Slingplayer App

Many of us still have Slingbox's out there for one reason or another. Windows 10 has an app that works quite well but I really don't want to sit at my PC to watch TV. Not sure if this is a Slingbox issue/request but I don't think it would take a lot of work to port over the Slingplayer app to the Xbox One.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Micro inalambrico paqueño

Buenas quiero llamar la atencion de microsof porque me siento indignado al saber que no hay micro inalambrico pequeño para xbox one como lo hay para 360 pense que lo sacarian pero veo que pasa el tiempo y nada aparte de que se estais portando mal con la exclusividad que nos an arrebatado ps4 en lanzamiento de contenidos si esto sigue asin toda la comunidad migraremos a ps4 muy a mi pesar un cordial saludo y voten por fabor por una gran mejora que lo merecemos

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 18 wheeler

18 wheeler was easily one of my favorite, most challenging, and realistic games growing up especially for it's time. I would LOVE to see it on Xbox one with modern technology. I think it would be a big hit as it was as an arcade game. If not 18 wheeler, big muthatruckers!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Game case that doesn't ruin cover art

Xbox One game cases have the disc on the left side, under the cover. To me there is no logic in it other than the need to be "different". It's not a problem of uniqueness but rather functionality. The issue with this is that upon removing the disc a few times the cover gets ruined. The button that is required to push down to remove the disc pushes through to the paper cover art and causes permanent damage. Is this a plot to get people to buy digital? Please fix this because it's caused me to want all games on…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. B

get rid of the nerd muts at enforcement action team

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Falta de retrocompatibles en Argentina

Es una vergüenza que en Argentina haya menos de 200 juegos retrocompatibles en la tienda

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base