~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CD transfer

On the Xbox360, you could pop in a CD and store it on your device so you could listen and play simulatneiously even if the CD wasn't in the machine. With the Xbox 1, due to the fact of copyright worries, the only way you can have music on your machine is by purchasing it from the store, which sucks for people like me who already payed for a physical copy. I want to have the CD transfer option back.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox One X Upgrade

There should be an option to trade in your xbox one or xbox one s for an xbox one x for a lesser price.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Better/Faster support for Mojang/Minecraft sign in

It is outrageous and absurd that I have to wait nearly 2 weeks for Mojang support to get back to me on getting signed in to one device. I can log into another device (website on phone) but can't on another (website and game on computer). It would severely help out your company to have, at the very least, a chat with support option on the website for active issues that can look into things more immediately than wait 12 days to get an answer to something that I can probably have resolved on my own in that time. If…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. we want to change Our Games digital to another game d

I mean come on if you want a game and you don't have no money and you have some game that you don't want you can trade but the hallf to have same amont. if you have a game that cost more money that you want trade it for they can give you money ex- like if I have a game cost 60 dallars and the game you want is 30$ you can just get 30$ back so your money won't wash by the. Way

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can we please get xbox on track for future growth?

Guys! when will MS catch a wake up? Mr Spencer I sincerely hope you at least hear of this.. August games releases are awesome! Problem is most of the best ones are PS4 exlcusives. When will you see that Gaming is about GAMES! Its not about how you deliver them!! (aka Netflix for games!?) PLEASE!? gamers play GAMES! I love the xbox brand - but *** we are being trampled on!! so many great games yes. But SO many even better ones we can not play!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sponsorship

Hello fellow Xbox ! :)

I've been comunicating with your Live chat while ago. They told me to write here and here I'm :)
    I'm a fresman yet constantly growing Twitch streamer and I reach out to Turkish community(Soon ENG). As far as I know there are not many Turkish streamers associating with Xbox.
    I really like and enjoy Xbox, planing to add console streams to my channel rather than doing only for PC.
    I believe if I could get a support of Xbox I can accomplish a lot.
    I can provide details regarding to my channel if necessary.
    I'll…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make games with interaction of a telephone app

It would be great if microsoft studios would develop games for the whole family together on the couch. Think of a game with remote interaction with the telephone. A quiz where the phone is the buzzer. Or other fun games. The competition does this quite well.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Gamertag Recycling

I would like the gamertag ‘Kisino’ to be in one of the next batch of gamertags that get recycled. The person has no (0) gamerscore, has played 0 games, & created the account early in the Xbox 360 community.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. NEXT CONSOLE 8K DISPLAY

Upscaling to 8K is must, regardless if games are native 8K or not, 8K is a very near future, and surely 4K will be norm soon, also 120frames per second, full backwards compatible, and ram upgradable, ram cache slot for Memory drive, M.2 raid0 slots
    8K is currently possible with Pascal graphics cards, so is not a thing of the future anymore, I would say having a next gen console able to display 10K if possible is the way to go while being a hybrid PC at lowest size and lowest energy consumption possible
    More Ram the better, but for…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Free Kinect Adapter

I have Xbox one with Kinect and working fine with me, but when get the new Xbox One S i can't connect the Kinect to the new one, so i need to get free Kinect Adapter from Microsoft to playing my games.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can't stream beta 33.34.13002.00000

Streaming works fine on the non-beta app, but updated the beta app yesterday and the app closes immediately after I click "Stream".

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. “Console Only” Shutdown Option

Once the Xbox is paired to your TV they both shut off together, which is convenient, but if you want to shut off the Xbox and play a different console that you own you have to turn the tv back on again. This doesn’t seem all that bad until you realize that some TVs take for ever to shut down and turn back on. There should be an option when shutting down using the controller to shut off the console without shutting off the TV it’s paired with.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Compress the XBOX360 OS SSD compatibility

Compress the XBOX360 Operating System, some XBOX360 can't even allow an update because of the insufficient internal space, having the OS compress can make it much better for the XBOX360 and faster to install update, also allow any SSD to work with it, you can have the Software needed to be installed in an SSD from internet and make it exclusive for that specific xbox360 console, so swapping the SSD to another won't work

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Able to play DLC's without internect access

If a person has broubht a games and DLC content, you should be able to play the game with the DLC content with or with out internet connection

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Just give me someplace to complain

If even one word in your title finds a match, however unrelated to the subject it is, you cannot post a new idea. I had to start with a title of '-' to get the Post Idea dialog to come up and then go back and edit the title line. Since it is so hard to squeeze a 'suggestion' onto this feedback site I would like MS to divide the site into sections.

One section would be the complaint area where people could go to express why MS is the company everyone loves to hate. Nothing MS has not heard…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Firefighters simulator 18

Make a realisc firefighter game and go around the map and fight fire and save people.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Permitir copiar datos de partidas guardadas en un pendrive

Me gustaría mucho poder guardar los datos de mis partidas guardadas en un USB pendrive.
    Para mi es mas sencillo que si se me borran las partidas guardadas por x problema, conectar mi pendrive y recuperar mi partida.
    Eso de que la única opción de recuperar los datos mediante la nube es mucho mas complejo y muy poco intuitivo.
    Gracias.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please listen to this

There should be a new legislation allowing us older players the freedom to speak as we wish with out younger people reporting on games they shouldn’t be playing

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Expiry date for licensed games

Some games get removed from the Xbox 360 marketplace and Microsoft Store because of their license expiring. This expiry date should be on the store page so your customers know how long they have to make the purchase.

Please add the license expiry date on the Xbox 360 Marketplace and Microsoft Store for games that will be available for a specified time period only.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Rankings

I play a lot of RaceKings on my phone, and on there, they have a ranking system, from rookie to RaceKing. Why not do that in clubs as well? I have a racing ESports club Called PMR, and I want to see who's best (Rising stars-F1 world Champion (Ultimate difficulty\pro career)).

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base