~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Achievement sorting.

Sort your achievements in the order you want to see them and for other people to see them.
    I know you can't delete them because of your gamerscore so give is a chance to organise it I the order we want.
    Example: I don't like that I have 100% for some games and I want them and my other games with high % completion more on the top.

Thanks for reading and please vote :).

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Polish

Cortana does a great job at Windows Phone, it's just sad she can't speak or understand Polish, same thing goes for Xbox. I personally don't mind changing all the language settings to English so I can use her (that sounds wrong lol), but not everyone see it that way. How about adding Polish language for Cortana?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. new ideas submitted should be sorted on date for voting

for the purpose of voting new ideas, it should be viewed from date with sorting option.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cromehounds

It's a good mech game tgat needs to played on xbox one!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Let the people rerigister the xboxone

For us poor folk and other unfortunate that buy a second hand xbox360-xboxone ect,and find there Xbox console banned unkown to them,With proof of purchase,let the poor folk re-register there banned Xbox,to make it a clean console again,after all,it's not there fault,You could charge for the re-register of an Xbox,this it my idea to help the unfortunate that are in this situation,as there are thousands of banned Xboxes out there,just think of the money you would make,that way everybody wins,poor people don't have to bin there Xbox and curse your name for eternity, and you make some money in return,Make…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My Games & Apps Box Art

Why is it that the Xbox Live store has full digital box art for the games but when you purchase them they are these small squares. I wanted a full digital box art option when looking thru my digital games collection. A look and feel like the Xbox 360 games menu. Maybe some theme options to give a different feel and look. Currently you have options for Small, Medium and Large. It is so bland

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. An app that works with spotify and mixer to stream music for audience to hear!

We need a app for is new streamers that dont want to have to by a computer right away just to play music in our streams on mixer!!! This app should work with Spotify and mixer and twitch. The app should be applied to these apps and make a agreement for us new streamers to keep our audience entertained, us underdawgs need help too!!! Please make this happen guys! This idea can be really successful! Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee Quest of the Dragon should be add
    or new game as Bruce LEE

I promise you that people will buy for that game millions people will went crazy

Trust me DO IT GET BRUCE LEE ON GAME! adventure alike Bruce lee of legends of the movie

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 88 heroes

Bring 88 Heroes to the AU store

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Let us Pin Game Hubs on Windows 10

As someone that has multiple Windows 10 PCs, and a Windows 10-powered Lumia, I love the integration with Xbox Live and being able to interact with the community from whatever device I have in front of me at the time. However, having many devices means that I don't have all my games on every single device. I love how, on the Xbox Dashboard, the game is visible and the Game Hub for that game is next to it or a button click away.

My idea is this: On Windows 10, allow us to pin Game Hubs to Start, without needing…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Easier download of game updates and installations for Xbox one

Change default settings so that the system operates off the disk first without the need to turn off the network.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Patch broken games

Have developers that create games for Xbox One push out updates that fix broken games. I've stopped playing Fallout 4 for story mode due to unplayable missions, I've ran into the same issues with other games such as Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, & Skyrim Remastered. With RDR this was a glitch that existed on Xbox 360. The game has never been patched for the headless issue, it pretty much renders the game unplayable, as I can't finish missions.

Please push for fixes on the games that we pay for. We give a lot of money to Microsoft and the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. PSU power brick exchange

I just found out that I will need to replace my PSU (power brick). It is my understanding that I can send my non-working unit in to Microsoft and have it replaced with a new one for $35. It is a $15 discount off the cost of a brand new power brick. I have two issues.

The Xbox One I purchased in 2015 is out of warranty, but this seems to be a common issue. I pay for a gold membership and buy games infrequently. These are all expensive to me. I don't appreciate having to shell out more money…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Have the option for XBOXONE to be on for 24hrs and then shut off

The most the XBOXONE has is a max of 6hours and then it shuts off, but some games like Forza Motorsport 5 which is 40.31GB in size takes around 3-4 days for it fully download in a 3MBPS internet speed, and other games even worse, because it takes longer obviously, so it's require additional options to allow the console to stay on for longer times so it can fully download this games without having to be manually turning it on all the time, a 24HR mode is necessary because they haven't compress the games and they take very long to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sunset Overdrive Seasson Pass Discount

Please do a discount on the Seasson Pass of Sunset Overdrive.

From the research I've done, there has never been a promotion of the Seasson Pass of Sunset Overdrive on Xbox Live before.

Please make it happen in "Deals With Gold"

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change the age to use custom gamerpictures!

I find it quite stupid how a child account can play call of duty and all these violent games, but yet cant upload a custom gamer picture. This rule should be lowered to the age of 15 as that is a reasonable age, and majority of xbox users are under the age of 18, it doesnt make sense to have that rule. Or at least have a setting to change the age of the account through a parental account.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Microsoft needs better support.

I just wanted a app changed for my device but the support didn't help so I'm hoping we can get mor help

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNNIe35EHm_4VZiuUFxpcSQ
    Everyone wanted my YouTube channel link so here it is!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Controller Disconnecting On Its Own

I been have a hard time playing games. Cause of my Xbox one controller gets disconnected on its own while i am playing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base