~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Assignment Gamers

Assignment Gamers App :

Assignment Gamer's is all of oppression 'I' excluding : CORPORATE OFFICER ; 'Yes=True' technology teaches all of you, and 'I' might be a gamer too. But, before wealth of 'Corporate' is destroyed the 'People' have the 'option' and 'murder' is a 'game' act. So, before that 'Wealth' Of 'Corporate' Is 'Destroyed' by, The Federal Presidency Of The United States forcing 'EXECUTE ANTI-40-CALENDAR-ONE-PASSPORT-OPERATOR-OF-USA-GLOBALLY' it shall : UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT HEARING "I SAID 24 HOUR VENDOR LICENSE MY IDEA OF GAME!"

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Battle force 5 idea

I feel battle force 5 needs to come to Xbox I loved the show and still do I would love it if they bring back season 1,2, all vehicles,maps and more.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can y'all help me?

Well I really don't think this is Idea but I need help and this is the only place I know Well let me explain I have been a minecraft player since I was 5 and earlier I logged in to play but I found that all the packs that I downloaded were missing so I checked the Xbox store for the and it said that I had downloaded the packs so tried everything that I could think (cleaning the Disc,Turning off my Xbox ETC.) and it said the same thing so I really don't know what to do? So can…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cube 2: Sauerbraten for Xbox One

Bring this Quake-like first-person shooter with single-player and multiplayer gameplay and an in-game level editor to Xbox One.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. what if ??

how about a xbox reboot that can play all original xbox and xbox 360 games, marketplace support for dlc, wi-fi support for optional apps, and portable with a/v or hdmi option.

if not, can we at least make original xbox games backward for XBOX ONE

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. silenthill 3

I haven't played this game for Xbox 360 but I would love to play this game for Xbox one can you please make this game back compatible for Xbox one thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. reprogram madden. glitches so bad that cheaters win. thats not a game, that a aste of time online.

go back where I can see their rep before I play them. quit setting the game up to favor the cheater.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hi

I love my friends

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Game Mode XBOXONE without checkerboarding

If checkerboarding can improve online gaming, then please add a game mode boost option that can allow checkerboarding to help improve online gaming, because I have so many problems with online gaming that XBOXONE needs a big online boost, also if this can help increase frames and improve gameplay is a must.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The Elite Controller needs an additional thumbstick meant for steering

Consider making an additional thumbstick similar to the KontrolFreek Speed Freek Apex attachment meant for Xbox One Controllers. Similar to what was proposed with the canceled Forza 6 special edition version of the Elite Controller. A thumbstick designed with racing games in mind.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please bring Microsoft Xbox Physical Store in Venezuela Please, for hardware, consoles and games

Please we need a Physical Xbox Store / Microsoft store to buy consoles, games and codes in Venezuela, we are a lot of players here, and we need repair center plus warranty and service, most of venezuelan players plays Xbox one, actually the only way that we have to buy consoles and codes is via amazon and using freight forwarder and they sometimes comes defectives

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. suggestion/request for games with gold

just a sugestion/request add resident evil 7 deluxe edition to games with gold next

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Disable Bluetooth Option

There should be an Option to disable Bluetooth on wireless One S controller, cause Battery drain is much higher as normal One Controller...

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. kelly slater pro surfer

make it backwards compatible!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Next forza horizon

I haven't Xbox one but I passed my last 4 years in bed and i use my time finished my Xbox 360 games at 100% and i think it's very nice play with our music selection. Put one USB and see my avatar on screen put a USB in radio car, other think nice before beginning the first game put a photo like identity card or take picture with a compatible camera and with that have a possibility tout see me driving the car. See me driving and listen my own music it's for me the real imersion in game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Controller range extender

The range on xbox one controllers is abysmal at best. In the ten years I've owned an xbox 360 I've never once had the controller disconnect, but I've never once been able to play the xbox one for more than about 30 minutes without the controller disconnecting. Make some kind of range extender so I can actually play my console without having to quit from frustration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Solder of fortune payback

Soldier of fortune, payback . Xbox one compatible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Avatar Room

Message Center : Direct Optional ; 100% Game Complete - Choose to add your game avatars along with, 'XBOX AVATAR' on a open world platform message center (Enter platform - choose avatar - leave message) in a room gamer designs under one required build message resource center - at install choose air%, land%, water%, and a word for textile appearance for. around your avatar room. Requires a :GAMER TAG:

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Download and play owned xb1 games on pc

Games you own on console/disc should be able to download and play offline on your win10 pc. Without having to stream. When you purchase a game you are given ownership of it and if you trade it in or sell it you need to go into your account and relinquish ownership of it, or game stores carry out this function so another persob can take ownership. You can still maintain the save file and install data on the console but cannot play without disc. Just giving the opportunity to play current games offline on pc whilst away from home.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Biometric on Xbox One

Maybe it is much better if you guys try to invent something like a biometric on the controller so you don't have to put in your password every time to log in on your profile. It is much cooler tho.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base