~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Full Dive VR

Create hardware similar to that of Sword Art Online where the person is launched into a complete virtual world where he could fight other bosses and players on a wide scale multiplayer platform.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How long I am suspended

Playing Xbox Live for a while people have been reporting me on my Xbox one and I just what to say how long am I suspended
    BECAUSE it doesn't tell me and I'm trying to remember what I did! SO Xbox can you tell all of us please.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Need to being able to see and manage a list of leftover DLCs for games that are not installed or owned.

Right now when you need to remove any leftover DLCs you need to find the game first, go to manage games then remove it.

But what if you got free DLCs installed for games that you don't own yet? What if you forgot what does dlc's were? How am I supposed to remove them if I can't even remember which DLCs are leftover?

Please let us go back to being able to see and manage a list of leftover DLCs for games that are not installed.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Getting certain games for free

If you have a Xbox 360 game that is on the Xbox one, you should able to get it for free since you already have it on the Xbox 360 and not have to pay for it again.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom Profile Pictures for Kids

I think that kids should be able to have custom profile pictures.
    I think this because I can not have a custom profile picture.
    My friends can have their own custom profile picture.
    Johnrel and myself believe this because kids should be able to spread their artiness. Please vote for Microsoft to change it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allowing photos for gamer pics

Would love to add photos or existing pictures as gamer pics. Also would not like to pay for that before you get any ideas.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Game categories in xbox app

It would be nice and practical to have game categories in xbox store through the mobile app (like most popular, enhanced titles and so on)

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. powerstone

make a remastered game of " powerstone" from sega dreamcast

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Enable Search for external hard drive and blue ray player app

-It would be a lot easier if there was a short key such as ‘Shift + First Letter of Name of File’ on your external hard drive instead of scrolling Left or Right with your controller which can become tedious when searching for files on your external hard drive connected to your Xbox One.
    -A somewhat similar concept would be applied when using the blue ray player app on the Xbox one. When watching a Blue ray Disk, I would like the option to type in a time of where I would like to start watching a movie from. Especially…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Changes and ideas for Backwards Compatibility

The entire way Backwards Compat games was designed was a flop. I always thought the BC games could be played as if they were an Xbox One game, not boot up a 360 mode of the Xbox One.
    This needs to change.

How this could be improved:

Make games look like they are actually Xbox One games.

Add all DLC abailable on the Xbox One as it is on the Xbox 360.

Add an option to link the 360 to the One to get DLCs and Game Saves.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bring back WWE 13 Avatar items or have a WWE Avatar section

WWE 13 had the best Avatar items please bring that back

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Avatars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Suspension

it started when I was playing this morning on fortnite and someone on my team killed me so I reported them then sent them a message that I did and called him a child then then reported me now I have a enfringment against me and can't talk to my friends online which I think is wrong being as we pay so much for Xbox live
    And all you get is that sorry we can't help you
    Something need sorting as this is a joke
    So anyone can report anyone over stupid stuff

My ref number

Plus link outlining…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fozra 7 Nascar and indy tracks, cars.better A.I.

Fozra 7 is awesome. But the A.I. isn't that great on the ovals for nascar or indy.Please make dlc that has all nascar and indy tracks, cars from all gens.Make A.I. more realistic.I don't care if cost $100 more.I have already wasted that on nascar heat and nascar heat 2.Why can't we have a good nascar game on the Xbox one?At least make nascar racing at Daytona pack racing.You guys are missing the boat.If you did a American racing dlc with improved a.I.it would be a the only one available on the console. Which means more Xbox one sales.I am…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Enforcement

First of all, I will go ahead and say that I understand how Xbox live's code of conduct works and that I am fully aware that my actions are my own.

That being said, I find it a bit ridiculous that person 1 can troll person 2 and then file a complaint against person 2 for their response to the original trolling from person 1.

I was killed in PUBG early on in a match, and the person went out of his way and sought me out and messaged me laughing and saying stuff like "you guys are so bad…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make Challenge Achievements viewable on the Xbox App before they are unlocked

Challenge Achievements don't appear in the Xbox App until you have unlocked them. They can be viewed on Xbox One but not in the Xbox App.

Please allow Challenge Achievements to be viewed on the Xbox App.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. give the 10 first people to vote on this a xbox one console for free to give feedback

I know that most of the users on this webpage LOVE xbox and so today I created this so the first people who want to give feedback to Microsoft to make the future consoles better. so Microsoft if you are reading this just think of this pole as a way to give some of Xbox fans what they want in the future consoles. vote on this (including me) will get a free Xbox one console of Microsoft choice to give feed back. #XBOX4LIFE

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. STOP UNFAIR COM SUSPENSIONS. MICROSOFT ARE PIECES OF ***

Microsoft are pieces of *** that keep com banning me for no reason or reporting people for hacking or something but it is unfair and I intend to switch to play station of Microsoft WILL NOT TREAT THEIR LOYAL CUSTOMERS PROPERLY

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Arcade sticks

Why can I not grab a arcade stick out of the closet and use it on a Xbox 360 backwards compatible game on Xbox one? It’s usb and all of the buttons are exactly the same.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Gamer tags scam

Dont change peoples gamer tags that are considered “inappropriate” by your moronic enforcement group, and then not offer a refund? You allowed me to change my gamer tag to that and I spent 10 dollars to do so. It is complete crap saying that your “system” can’t determine what tags are deemed inappropriate, if that is the case then give people their money back. It’s 10 dollars How about you treat your paying customers with some respect instead of just telling, “we can not issue a refund because our enforcement group deemed your gamer tag to be inappropriate and it…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. WHYYYYYYYY

U have to pay $8, just to change your gamer tag. I mean, CMON , IM BROKE AS HELL HERE. Just make it all free for us poor miserable gamers like me

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base