~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tournaments

I love playing the blazblue games and only one is available on Xbox one. Sadly the ranked mode on it has no one playing so I was wondering if u could make tournaments available to this game. I’m in the alpha app so i don’t know if tournaments are public yet but I would love the idea of tournaments in this game. Thanks. Hope to hear feedback account name, “Not Tayler”

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No download needed

Get rid of the need to download a game. Worst idea ever. Fire the person/group/anyone who thought that was a good idea and get someone in there that knows how to make game play fun again. Truly pitiful what Microsoft has created. Try promoting something worth paying $xxxxxx. Disgusting. You make me want to vomit

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Silent start from Xbox app

Need an option to turn xbox on remotely without startup sound and without it turning the TV and Audio set on.

My bedroom is in the same "air space" as my living room and I don't want to bother my wife when I want to stream xbox games at night to my PC.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add "Not Review of Game Itself" to the review report methods.

Went in to download the new free games with gold. Made my purchase, proceeded to start download. As that's happening, I go to look at the reviews. All negative because this is a bogus free game, and Microsoft is really scratching the bottom of the barrel, etc. Only saw one review out of eight that pertained to the actual game itself. I went to flag the other reviews, because they were unfair to the developer in my opinion. Didn't see an option that really fit what I was looking for.

Please add this function, so that we can help keep…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. sea of thieves scale test

Add players who didn't participate in the closed beta. I was redirected by xbox support here, thanks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Communication bans in general need fixing or removing

I understand that saying bad stuff to people is wrong. But the communication ban system is a bit wrong as it relies on people reporting others. And what person will report little Timmy when he says stuff like, I fu#*ed ya mum last night, then when you retaliate and say that he is an ungrateful bi#*h and he reports you you get the ban. I understand that he may be "hurt" by what is said but seriously most people over 14 don't start a situation unless they deserve it, they only retaliate. And most of the time it's cause a…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. amazon video added to one guide

Please add amazon video to one guide. For me personally I use tv tuner, Netflix and amazon video so having details of those visible and detailed is what I need. Thanks for listening to “your players”

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  OneGuide & Live TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Choose on which console download games.

I have two console in local network. When I buy a game I want to choose on which console to install it directly after the purchase. Right now I have to go upstairs, stop the download on my husband's console go downstairs and download it again on my console. We have the console sharing, since he is my family member, when I Buy a game I should see both console under my account and choose where to download it and where not.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Xbox1 to support arabic subtitle srt and mkv files

Xbox1 need to be able to read arabic subtitle files such as srt files where currently the system cannot recognize the arabic text in the srt file while adding it to the movie and as well it goes for the mkv file which contain arabic sub built in.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. minecraft access your world without having to do realms

minecraft better together multiple devices access your world without having to do realms. I’m not saying make it play anywhere but it is saved on the gamertag cloud so If Player plays on the Xbox then has to log out for whatever reason should be able to play it on the Pc (or other device) if they have it and it is the minecraft better together version without having to pay for the monthly sub for realms.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop calling autumn "fall"

It's only the USA that calls autumn "fall". Why cant the fall update be called the autumn update, given the global usage of Microsoft's products? It seems deliberately arrogant.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Tokyo Dark

Can you please contact the developer of Tokyo Dark to release it on the Xbox one?? the developer is Cherrymochi, the publisher is Square Enix

The game is about: The player takes control of Detective Itō Ayami (voiced by Asama Hikage). A few days ago, her partner went missing. While looking for him she gets tangled up in a mysterious case and is forced to face her own past. Depending on the player's stats and the insanity level, one out of eleven endings can be reached.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2nd week ban (continued)

Also, I never understood why xbox are so strict. It's online gaming. People are going to swear, especially on adult games. If you're going to people, start with the kids who go on adult games and get people who are trying to enjoy themselves online banned for responding to their trolling. This is why everyone is telling me to get ps4, because at least ps4 users don't have to pay £40 a year just to get their account banned. You should be more lenient like PSN if you're going to charge us for a WORSE gaming experience. But this communication…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Get rid of cd's!!!!

Stop using cds for games. Put everything in flash usb drives that are smaller. And put 4 usb drives on the new console so we can leave up to 4 games in at a time

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. let admin delete offensive mixer streams from clubs

Allow club admin to delete offensive mixer streams. This is a massive troll loophole.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Halo Wars 2 season pass revamp

A complete re-work of the Halo Wars 2 "Season Pass" to include /ALL/ DLCs, not just the leaders.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring Fate/Extella to Xbox one

This title is on literally, every other major platform, it's time Xbox players received it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adapter for Kinect - look at the votes Microsoft!!!

Microsoft, you really need to listen to your loyal users and their votes regarding the Kinect adapter. They want to purchase this item, and it's baffling to them that you aren't willing to continue manufacturing it for sale. Look on amazon at the soaring price for this item as a clear indication.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Mute shortcut on the menu when holding the Xbox(Nexus) button

Now that the gamepads have evolved beyond the need for a headset adaptor, we need a mute button that's easy to get to. I suggest putting it on the menu that pops up after holding the Xbox button. (the one that offers magnification and turns off the console. The current ways to get to mute are too long-winded for sneezing fits or quick real-world conversations.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. refund

I was directed here after asking who to send details of a complaint to? basically Microsoft accepted liability that information I was previously given was not adequate and as a result I have ended up with £300 of purchases within 1 month., but are refusing to refund me

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base