~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. super robot taisen xo

Adding super robot taisen xo in the xbox 360 backward compatibility.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3D viewing on Occulis for the Xbox One X

3D viewing on Occulis for the Xbox One X...I have well over 100 3D Blu-Ray movies and they don't make 3D 4K TVs anymore. Don't make me buy a PS4 Pro for the PSVR ability to watch 3D Blu-rays...

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Airforce Delta Storm

I hope to play the Airforce Delta Storm game from Konami on the Xbox One too because it is a really good Flight Simulation game

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. xbox should pay to xbox insiders and gamers

xbox should pay money to xbox insiders for testing and checking new games.

also xbox should pay to gamers.
    you have xbox account - you play xbox games - you get paid

xbox spread smile.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. o

I've been checking to see if the gamertag "o" has become available weekly for over a year now. I play a lot of Xbox, it's one of my great passions and the name I choose to represent myself on Xbox live has always been important to me. I'm blind in one eye, that disability has hindered me in many ways throughout my life but it was never been a barrier from playing Xbox. I want the gamertag "o" because to me it represents me as a one eyed gamer, it's somethjing unique and that showcases both creativity and who I…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. GameClips in xboxstore be high compress

The XBOX Store is very heavy for slow speed internets, like my terrible AT&T which only offers 3MBPS at the best they have, and GameClips in game Store are almost impossible to watch because they take very long for one clip to watch, also it slows down my navigation, because when a GameClip is highlighted, the XBOXONE kind of freezes for a few second before I can scroll down to another icon, so is very molesting to have slow internet and to have video game clips slowing down the navigation, this is why all GameClips should be Compressed at 60-70%…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Updating status for Xbox live

For four days now I haven't been able to connect to Xbox live with my Xbox 360. I have tried every tip that was thrown my way from the official Microsoft Site and also other users. Today I decided to contact the Microsoft Support directly via the chat option. There some lady told me to delete my account and clear the cache of my Xbox hard drive. Of course it didn't work and then she said we are having maintenance problems currently and it might take a while to get it fixed.

Now I cannot get my account back obviously,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make these boxes work off line

It’s really unfair to your customers when their xbox becomes a expensive “BRICK” when the internet is down or your service doesn’t work. Make these boxes work offline

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Who hates Avatars they can't kick out or block!?

I hate people who does this action "unsubscribed" to me, so I wanted to block them but I cannot do that anymore on XBOX Live, and while I was inviting my friends, a unknown person joined the server and the name tag said it was a guest, so I wanted to kick him out, but we do not have that ability. I wish we had that ability to kick a person out. Please agree with it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Avatars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Controller improvements require

The controller needs a lot of improvements.
    My worse complaint is against the DPad in the XBOXONE controller, is not sticking out enough where it can be maneuver by the left thumb as comfortable as I like, and is very hard, the DPad needs to be design in my opinion slightly larger, that sticks out more, because is kind of a slope that doesn't allow proper maneuver, and also needs to be softer because is hard to press, is more comfortable and better if the DPad is softer.
    Also the Joysticks are way too long in my opinion, and the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Party/game chat through headset game audio through tv

First off, we should be allowed to use any USB headset that we own since there are multiple USB ports on the system. Second, we should be able to set game sound to come through our TV speakers/surround system and have the party/game party chat come through our headsets. Instead, we have some stupid slider to pick one louder over the other and it can only be your speakers or your headset. They should be completely separate options.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. spawntrapping

ok gamers you know how for example. people like to do this on call of duty they dont know they are breaking terms and service. for call of duty and xbox terms and service. well here will be a great idea for xbox and call of duty makers put some software in all cod games were if you are spawn trapping on the game. you will get kicked form the game. you will be reset. and you will loss hosting/ split screening and be ban for 2weeks and can be longer i would have 1st time 6mouth ban from all…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Tornaments on Xbox Live *Prizes to be won*

There should be a Microsoft online league allowing gamers to showcase there skills on various game titles, There could be a constant online league for certain games and also regular tournaments with tempting prizes for the best of the best!

I think this will cause a lot of good media attention as people really want to see gaming become a sport! Be the first Microsoft, or Sony will lol

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Tekken Tag Tournament

Tekken Tag Tournament for the Xbox One ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Be able to remote delete accounts from other consoles

So I put my account on my buddy's xbox and he accidentally kept it on his computer and his other friend must have seen it and added it, and I cant trace his GT, and he is CONSTANTLY signing me out of my own account, we should have a way to delete your account off of other consoles, like we did on the 360! I think this would provide a sense of security to a lot of users!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. play anywhere for all id@xbox games

Play anywhere needs more content. Pay ubisoft or EA $$$ to get their games on windows store.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. keep Xbox 360 up and running

save the xbox 360 there are gamers.that cant get the Xbox one i know 360 will never last for ever i never want 360 to go offline always keep 360 on line for the Xbox players there are so many great games for the 360 to play

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. New Avatars Optional

So, there's new avatars coming to the Xbox. They look good but I think users should be able to choose between the old and the new avatars.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Avatars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Discounts on changing gamertag

Discounts on changing gamertag.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base