~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Melhorias no geral !!!!!!

Boa noite
    Eu gostaria que os jogos não tivessem atualizações grandes , por favor coloquem de volta o bate papo particular , eu tbm gostaria que as gravações de gameplays pudessem captar o som do microfone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. GET A BLANK ATM CARD

GET A BLANK ATM CARD TODAY, BE RICH IN LESS THAN SEVEN DAYS..

Get $ 5,500 on a daily basis; for six months

Do you know that you can withdraw money from any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card?

Order an ATM card now, live a comfortable and luxurious life that you have always
    wanted. Users cannot be captured by cctvs or any monitoring, although these cards are
    illegal, its useful.

Contact us by email (blankatmcardguru677@gmail.com)
    ATMs used to break ATMs are specially programmed, ATMs can be used for cash withdrawal or payment at ATM
    P.O.S. for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop the take

I have several games of

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Xbox OS 10.0.16299.3036 has gimped my 4k bluray player

Ever since the latest software update, my 4k blurays haven't looked right. When I first got the xbox s, I plugged it in and everything looked great. My settings were mostly default on the TV's Standard HDR mode - OLED 100, Contrast 100, Brightness 50.
    But since the latest software update for the Xbox (10.0.16), things haven't looked right. At Brightness 50, there's no pure black anymore. Even outside the letterbox, it's gray like I'm watching on my old LCD. There's artifacting and banding all over my copies of LaLa Land and Sicario - movies that looked pristine and perfect…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove Communication bam

Alright I was playing rainbow six siege and I axidently killed a friendly, he invited me to a party and started cussing and screaming at me, saying "you killed me loser you should kill your self" I said dude chill it's a game and he said I'm going to report you and I said I'm sorry but the next day I couldn't talk or text anyone that's bull crap. Please unban me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ho

The console and the update just abit odd that Microsoft advertises the one s as a 4k console yet 4-6 months later a ‘better’ console had come out and dut to not being released yet I would probably get a one just I would of held off getting an s If was advertised correctly

but sorry to moan probably got real complaints just abit of feedback nobody appreciates the mis-advertisement or updates which change the user interface to what they were to something different to back to what they were I understand there are some adjustments but unnecessary really

As…

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Monitoring and access tool.

Some app that allow the users to turn on and off the xbox, even the xbox is not in the same net that my phone. And this app warn me when a game is ready to play, after the download, or somebody turnet my xbox on and if my profile is online, if somebody tried to access my password many times... Those things! It would be like a monitoring and access tool. Thank you for reading.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. KNNACK 2 BAAABYY

This is a great game and I would like it on Xbox please

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Resident evil operation raccoon city resident evil 6 resident evil revelations 2

I own copies of Resident Evil: operation raccoon city, Resident Evil 6, and Resident Evil revelations 2, as well as digital downloads of RE4, RE5, and RE: code veroncia x, ALL for the 360, spent a lot of money on the purchases, however none of them play on my Xbox One X, I’d like for us RE owners to be able to play these games we’ve spent money on, on our new Xbox One consoles, backwards compatibility.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Creators, look here

Microsoft, do you really need to release 3 editions of the same base console (Xbox One) to master it? And make the first two kind of ***? Why waste money in production/advertisement on the first two when you could just put all your effort into one, great console. My xbox one s (only two weeks old) *** sucks with connectivity and my Ps4 (original) works great. And i've had numerous friends complain about the same thing. As a company who's already peaked in its popularity, why not shift more focus into satisfying the consumer, as most up and coming booming…

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please allow me to change my Gamertag to 'God'

I would really like to change my Gamertag to God however there is no account associated with this GT and i contacted support about the issue and they told me to post a request.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Affiliate programs

I there should be a way that some creators on youtube, should be affiliated with Microsoft in an affiliate program to make commission on reviews, on Microsoft products such as Xbox, if a viewer decides to buy the product. At least 5% commission

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Remove barrier

It won't let leave parties or show the text chat when I'm in parties I can't do anything but ask my friends to kick me xbox find out what's going on please and thank you

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Xbox Bandwidth Limitation

Remove the bandwidth limit so when people are paying for high speeds they get what they pay for because I am paying for 300Mbps and only getting around 100-200Mbps and it aggravates me that I can't get the full package. PLEASE make it where there is no limitation limiting the people who are paying for the top speeds.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. XB 360

Can you make it to where I don't have to have a networking device to connect to Xbox live?

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 481 482 483 485 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base