~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Duke S 2018

With the Duke modernize the S model it wouldn't be bad. Give it normal bumpers. Slim down that God awful curve, straighten out a bit. Give it clickable sticks. Give it bling. LED the XBAY and white LED the menu and view buttons on it. Lastly Bluetooth it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back avatar deathmatch

Avatar deathmatch was a really good indie game on the xbox 360 and it would be good if it was on xbox one

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. powerstone

make a remastered game of " powerstone" from sega dreamcast

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Controller flip triggers and bumpers

Allow us to be able to flip our triggers and bumpers in xbox accessories for the controller (Lb-Lt and Rb-Rt)

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Black ops 3 users should be able to play with windows 10 Steam Black ops 3 users!!! Not fair they cant

So i play on steam and my friend plays on Xbox one. We shoulod be able to do a private match

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring back WWE 13 Avatar items or have a WWE Avatar section

WWE 13 had the best Avatar items please bring that back

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Avatars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Suspension

it started when I was playing this morning on fortnite and someone on my team killed me so I reported them then sent them a message that I did and called him a child then then reported me now I have a enfringment against me and can't talk to my friends online which I think is wrong being as we pay so much for Xbox live
    And all you get is that sorry we can't help you
    Something need sorting as this is a joke
    So anyone can report anyone over stupid stuff

My ref number

Plus link outlining…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Call of Duty: Black ops III (3) Backward Compatibility

I would love if black ops 3 was available to be played across platform (360 & one) like black ops 1 & 2 is. I'm sure this will be a popular idea as black ops 3 on Xbox 360 is dying and i myself recently bought it assuming (I know I should never assume) that i would be able to play it with my friends on xbox one (as you can with both 1 &2). I have recently been playing with them via split screen so was also shocked to find out that my hard earn level and weapons were…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. gamertag

It would be great to be-able to edit our gamer tag plate. i.e font, background, colour, picture.
    Then add things to it that we have earned by completing achievements. So when our friends come online we see there gamer plate pop-up at the bottom of the screen with there creative touch and hard earned add-ons attached...

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Expiry date for licensed games

Some games get removed from the Xbox 360 marketplace and Microsoft Store because of their license expiring. This expiry date should be on the store page so your customers know how long they have to make the purchase.

Please add the license expiry date on the Xbox 360 Marketplace and Microsoft Store for games that will be available for a specified time period only.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stream Design

Streamer Design
    Um app official para exercer o papel de Streamlabs por exemplo
    Um APP no Xbox onde o streamer pode editar o “hub” de suas Lives sem ter que usar um PC para auxiliar
    Adicionar uma animação que aparecerá com o nome do usuário e mais alguma mensagem pré programada na tela do streamer e dos espectadores quando alguém se inscrever, seguir ou fazer uma doação

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sony Receiver Compatibility

I have a Sony STR-DH770 audio receiver and I want to connect it to my Xbox One S for the power options so that I can toggle the power with my Xbox. I already have this for my TV so it'd be great if the audio receiver was compatible as well!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  OneGuide & Live TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Xbox 360 Games With Gold, So Many "Confirm Purchase" Pages???

Why do you have to click through 3 to 4 different "Confirm" pages to get the Free Xbox 360 Games With Gold, when you only have to click "Confirm" once to purchase the Free Xbox One Games With Gold. This has become very tedious, and seems completely unnecessary. How hard would it be to change the UI to make it a one click confirm for the 360 games with gold as well?

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. [XBXF] Can't post to XBOX forum/support even though I am signed in

I can't post anything on the XBOX forum, either to the discussion or to Support, even though I am signed in. I have to come to the feedback site to post anything. The forum website is broken, or it has problems with specific users.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Personalisation of profile, background and community interface

Xbox should already have an interface which allows us to customize our profiles in more depth, such as being able to download a picture from Microsoft edge, store it on our console and use it for things such as profile pictures or for our background. For people wishing to start 'Gamer' profiles the community page should be a lot more individualistic, allowing us to have introductory videos to our page and have ranges of options such as polls on topics, games and current trends for you and your followers to discuss and vote on.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Elder Scrolls co-op?

When i first saw the first official ESO trailer i hoped it would be very similar to Skyrim but it wasn't so perhaps a future Elder scrolls game can be 1-4 co-op. VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE IDEA!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make Challenge Achievements viewable on the Xbox App before they are unlocked

Challenge Achievements don't appear in the Xbox App until you have unlocked them. They can be viewed on Xbox One but not in the Xbox App.

Please allow Challenge Achievements to be viewed on the Xbox App.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Community Marketplace

I think adding a community marketplace in which players on select games will be able to buy/sell their in-game items with other players.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a reply button and a dislike button on feeds

In feeds people are simply putting messages but no one can actually respond to one another making the conversations between one another seem unorganized and makes a simple discussion impossible unless you message that person directly.

A dislike button also needs to be added as just a simple method of criticism, but the main feature we need in feeds is a reply button so people can actually conversate with each other about either a game they like or don't like.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add a reply button and a dislike button on feeds

In feeds people are simply putting messages but no one can actually respond to one another making the conversations between one another seem unorganized and makes a simple discussion impossible unless you message that person directly.

A dislike button also needs to be added as just a simple method of criticism, but the main feature we need in feeds is a reply button so people can actually conversate with each other about either a game they like or don't like.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base