~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Tunisia to the allowed area in XBOX

I own an XBOX, as many others in Tunisia, but we cannot buy XBox games online.
    The problem is that Tunisia cannot be defined as country in Xbox settings...

The mismatch between Paypal or credit card country and XBOX setting leads to payment failure

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hot box console

Not much of an idea but there needs to be some kind of way of figuring out the Xbox to not let it over heat or something. There needs to be a better way for it to prevent doing so.
    Thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make all the Xbox's in my house my "home Xbox" so that my kids can play on any of our consoles

I have 2 Xbox One, a 360 and will have an Xbox One X. To have to buy multiple copies of a game so that we can each play at the same time is very disappointing. I should be able to share all my games with everyone in my house especially my kids. Right now to play a game of mine they have to play it on my Xbox. Is there a way to register or link my kids account to mine so they can play any of my games on any of my consoles.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. store improvement

So here are my ideas. I have had to add games manually from purchase history to show in ready to install section. This should be automatic. When viewing games in store. There should be something on the icon before clicking it showing I own it. I should be able to gift games. I should be able to put games on a watchlist so I know when they go on sale. The searching currently sucks. Some better tags to use while searching would be awesome. This would help me refine my search better. Also inside the store there should be a…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a dab and fidget spinner emo

Please make and add a dab and fidget spinner emoji. I was hoping it would show up but sadly I never saw it so please add it

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why don’t my pre order benefits work on family-shared accounts

I preorder a game on my Xbox One(Destiny 2), and when I try to access the bonus content I paid for in game, I realize I can’t use it because I don’t play on the same account I bought the game on, this has never been an issue but is family sharing now just going to include base games without any dlc or bonus content? Do I have to buy a dlc on multiple accounts for it to work, why is this changed?

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Go back to old way it was set up

We all liked it better when all you had to do is hit the Xbox button on your remote and it would take you to the home screen

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More option to repair or change limited controller edition

Hello, has asked for support for problems with the non-slip rubber of the elite Gears of War 4 controller
    and they tell me that this product is no longer and I am not changed by this but by a normal elite and 60 €

Its not a good idea.

Please more stock for this type of controller or change this but preserve the limited controller

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. GreenBox

Basically red box and ganesfly but with Xbox live. "you rent your game, you're done with it, you give it back" in a matter of speech. So the skeleton is simple; ex. You pick a game you rent it for, say, $3 a day and whenever you're done with it you can "stop the auto renewal/ cancel the membership" it wouldn't change anything. Xbox store already does this with movies. Only difference is that you only have the rental for one set period of time, with GreenBox, you can have annother use the for the memberships tab in games and…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. FLIXSTER Video

See my Movies.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Borderlands 2 Xbox One and 360

Borderlands 2. When I try to invite them to the game it sends then to the store to buy the version I have. Can it be possible for both versions of the game to connect together so all my friends can play together? Thank You!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Option to turn system navigation sounds on or off

The ability to turn on or off annoying system navigation sounds

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Limit access to OneDrive from XBox

I think it is horrible that if I have OneDrive app installed on XBox (which anyone who uses the console can do), then as long as my user is logged in (which can be the case by simply walking by or forgetting to sign off) then whoever is sitting at the console has complete access to all of my OneDrive files. If, like in my case, you have all of your files there, then they have complete access to everything.

Xbox should require a typed password EVERY time someone wants to access OneDrive and all users should be able to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Lucha libre

I would like to be able to play this game on xbox one, its like wwe except in a mexican version

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1080p 60fps xbox one x

Instead of 4k 30fps give people the option for 1080p 60fps if the one x can do 4k then it has the horse power for 1080p 60fps the xbox one x all whole bunch of them at 4k will only do 30fps but what if you have the choice for 1080p 60 in stead of 4k 30 i would rather have 60fps instead of 30fps

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Game refresh/restart

Could we have a restart/refresh option in the "more options" menu of the guide. It's frustrating having to restart a game because it froze. If possible, could we have a refresh button, to attempt to kick the apps/games out of stall?

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Xbox one system link support

With the new Xbox one X coming out as well as the awesome support of backwards compatibility of original xbox games and system link across all generations, I really hope to see new titles to support this game mode. I was horribly disappointed as xbox put system link on the map and is such a great party way to play especially if in between move or no internet for whatever reason. I wish GTA V had system link with a separate level rank from online just imagine how much fun that would be......

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Xbox Button - Cuztomizable Double Tap

With the latest software updates you only need to tap the Xbox Guide button once to access the recent apps and pins. This opens up new possibilities for a new mapable key on the Xbox Controllers.

2x Tap the Guide Button should now be utilized as a function key, some examples of functions include:
    - Capture Screenshot
    - Record That
    - Go Home
    - Switch Apps (to most recent)
    ... and more to choose from!

Vote for this if you want added functionality to your Xbox One Console!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Specific content restriction

The current content restriction capabilities only allow you to restrict by age. It would be very helpful to be able to restrict specific apps and games individually. For example, our xbox 360 is plugged into the HDMI In port. Since the Live TV does not have an age rating, there is no way to restrict it and thus my kids can open the live TV app and use the xbox 360 bypassing time and content restrictions. Same goes for Blue Ray Player and CD. I would rather be able to truly prevent my children from accessing the XBOX when I…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New console idea

Make a recharge console so that i could just put my control or accessory on top of console to recharge that would mean new rechargable wierless controlers and with cable inport to

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base