~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. operation flashpoint elite

i know this is a long shot but bring Operation Flashpoint: Elite to BC. at lease make it to 360.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Idk

Ohjsjsjsnsnnsns sh

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ice Cream Float

Ice Cream Float App : A model of black's law book and hornbook law as, fiber optics in effort to, remove conductor of hardwire technology as, hardprint technology programming code. Introduced as, a sponge (expunge court) of forsay 'Use of plastic does not conduct electricity (a process of residual effort against tesla technology wave electricity)'. A person [whom?] states : avatars write better with fiber optics and enhance legal corruption. As, [whom?] states : conduction electrical impurity developing technology programming such as, html, php, java. etc., basically extension technology might not exist any longer as, public libraries host from government…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Multijugador

No me deja jugar

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. nao sei se minha sugestao voces darao algum valor ou importancia...mas minha sugestao é que o serviço online dos jogos fossem gratuitos

porque por exemplo ,comprei overwatch e agora não posso jogar porque não tenho live gold , isso é um absurdo e falta de respeito com o consumidor , além de pagar 250 reais em um jogo que já éum absurdo ainda tem 200 reais da internet que não é de graça e mais um absurdo de 179 reais de Xbox live gold , gostaria de uma posiçao da Microsoft em relação a isso...

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fix the video player in onedrive and photos

The original onedrive app was simple and worked. The new app and photos app I'd so tedious to navigate and once I finally get to my videos, I can't even see the names of the files without manually selection the details tab. Also pressed left and right on the D pad skips forwards and back between videos. Ideally this should rewind or fast forward. It's so frustrating when it changes the file.

Please fix or revert. I love using onedrive to play my video files but these new apps are terrible. Why do I even need to access every file…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Forza Horizon 1, 2 and 3 Combo Digital Media

Why not sell combo of the saga Forza Horizon for Xbox One/Scorpio in physical and digital media?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Gamertag bans

I think they should unban the banned gamertags because I really what the gamertag vex but it's banned so I would really appreciate it if you guys do so

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make it possible to download Xbox One digital purchased games from the Microsoft store to our consoles with a click of a button

After a digital copy of a game is purchased from the Microsoft store or if the game is already owned digitally but not yet installed on the Xbox One console, make a button available to download the game to the console from the Microsoft store if automatic download is activated on the console and or make the game visible in our games ready to install que

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. payments option

Xbox should input a software that automatically converts countries local currency to dollar at the current rate the transaction is consumated. Countries wish to pay and enjoy Xbox, but due to this barrier, countries would have to find a way roubd it by cheating on Microsoft and still get the games they want.. This is called "jail break" or j-tagg. In this case Microsoft looses funds and unable to allow the company grow and produce more entertainment for other users.. This is caused by Microsoft inability to allow the globe a single market place...with the region classification.. However.. This can…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Remove alternate phone and E-mail account to improve safety of user account

My Xbox live account, claims that my account is not safe enough, although I have a phone number and E-mail address assigned my security setups. The solution for me to re-enter the Xbox live online games, will be now to create an E-mail account that I will never look at, to make my account more safe??? It does not make any sense, for me to create another mail account somewhere in cyberspace, that I will never use to anything else but to enter into my Microsoft Xbox safety account.
    Please remove this feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fortresscraft

Fortresscraft is a building game that was on Xbox 360. Very similar to the popular Minecraft, Fortresscraft allows you to build anything you can imagine with a few fun tweaks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. cashback

I haven't owned a Playstation since the PS1, but I bought a PS4 Pro a few weeks ago. I spent £50 in the store during March and for that I've received a £10 voucher.

That's more than what Microsoft have rewarded me with in the seven years I've been an XBox Live member.

What are you going to offer us that's as good as what Sony are offering?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. X-BOX ONE ELITE CNTROLLER

The Elite One should be BLUETOOTH ,As well as RGB backlit on the YXBA and submenu buttons . This is a premium priced Accessory ! Also if advertised as wireless ,it should come with the dongle !

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. ps4

Honestly, Playstation has had the same easy to use UI since PS3. I've been with xbox since the beginning. They tore me away from Playstation immediately. Now I have to all but re-learn how to navigate my UI every other month, it seems. No more games are coming out that are exclusives. PS4PRO put me a notch a bove with the same friendly UI I have known how to navigate for years. My background is in 4k with the starship enterprise flying around. (Like a live wallpaper only better) AND to boot, I have already been able to bring home…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Assignment Gamers

Assignment Gamers App :

Assignment Gamer's is all of oppression 'I' excluding : CORPORATE OFFICER ; 'Yes=True' technology teaches all of you, and 'I' might be a gamer too. But, before wealth of 'Corporate' is destroyed the 'People' have the 'option' and 'murder' is a 'game' act. So, before that 'Wealth' Of 'Corporate' Is 'Destroyed' by, The Federal Presidency Of The United States forcing 'EXECUTE ANTI-40-CALENDAR-ONE-PASSPORT-OPERATOR-OF-USA-GLOBALLY' it shall : UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT HEARING "I SAID 24 HOUR VENDOR LICENSE MY IDEA OF GAME!"

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Can y'all help me?

Well I really don't think this is Idea but I need help and this is the only place I know Well let me explain I have been a minecraft player since I was 5 and earlier I logged in to play but I found that all the packs that I downloaded were missing so I checked the Xbox store for the and it said that I had downloaded the packs so tried everything that I could think (cleaning the Disc,Turning off my Xbox ETC.) and it said the same thing so I really don't know what to do? So can…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. what if ??

how about a xbox reboot that can play all original xbox and xbox 360 games, marketplace support for dlc, wi-fi support for optional apps, and portable with a/v or hdmi option.

if not, can we at least make original xbox games backward for XBOX ONE

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base