~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. medal of honor tier 1

medal of honor tier 1

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We Should

We Should App :

Do 'I' have to 'Game' with 'Criminals'.

Just as 'Marital' performs, identify a 'Crime' before, 'Marital'.

Where if 'Crime' becomes 'Spouse Public Accessory'.

The 'Act' of 'Form' such as, 'UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT FORM ARGUMENT' from, 'Movement' has 'NO' class a felony without 'Argument Form' Honey 'The IRS' STOLE EVERYTHING : Yes, both kness behead ; Superior Code Please.

The '5 Calendar battle' of 'Lawyer' allows Superior Intelligence Of Food but, That 'Country Form' supplied, Required 'Public Exposure'. Where lawyer professional criminal 'loss of fluid' against 'settlement'.

So, 'Civil oppression' and 'neighborhood' crime 'watch' no protect…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. gamertag

can you make the gamertag: atomiccrazzy a usable gamertag again pls the person who has it hasent been on or played any games.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Game stream USB stick INC xbox wireless no PC

Have a Xbox USB stick you can plug into a hdmi port to stream an Xbox in home for now.
    Stick to have wireless, Bluetooth and Xbox wireless built in. This will be good for controller support nAtive.
    No need to have a pc to stream the games.
    You could also have an app also direct on the TV aka steam in Samsung.
    USB to tv for controller or Bluetooth or enable Xbox wireless dongle.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Use available memory as HDD buffer

If we deactivate recording in our xbox settings, there should be some system memory available that is unused. It would be nice for loading times if this unused memory would be used to enhance loading times by caching HDD data in there (like scorpio does with the additional memory if the game doesn't use it).
    There should be also additional free memory if no app is started in background.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Post YouTube Videos to Clubs

The option to add a Youtube video to clubs, owners should be able to decide who can upload, owner only or selected members. All videos posted would have to be varifed by owner/admins before posting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. backwards compability meaning

backwards compability can also mean to have backwards compatible games for lower configurate laptops.
    games that were earlier not available on intel core i3 can be made able to have games that were earlier not supporting the system requirement.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. no access to submit a case review

My son has been reported with a ban for 3 months for a reason unknown to us and he only chats to his school friends. I can't even view the enforcement which is ridiculous hence there is no option to submit a case review. This needs to be looked at as I feel ripped off that Microsoft are happy to take the annual membership fee up front but I am helpless now and can't even request a case review so we are now stuck with no networking options until 17th October. Would appreciate it a lot if someone from the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. SideSwipe

Put Him As Free Please I Really Want Him

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Custom gamer pictures

Okay basically I feel that all accounts should be able to use the current feature if custom gamer pictures. I strongly disagree with the fact that only adults should be allowed to use this feature due to maturity reasons however some adults are very immature and act like most children do so if that is allowed them all accounts should be able to access the feature adult or not and give people without an adult account have a chance to use it in there account because they may actually be more mature than some adults. However this is just a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Tka

Techno Kitten Adventure!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. New Controller sizes.

Larger controllers would be nice.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. parental controls dont work if you don't sign in

making your xbox require you to sign in to use an app. Just found out you can access Netflix among other apps without signing in. it defeats the purpose of this parental control Microsoft is so proud of if the kids just bypass it by not even signing in. make it require to sign in to use an app. so far tech support said to take the cord with me....

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Adding baltic states to the supported list of regions

Would be AWESOME for the XBOX developer team to add the Baltic States to the list of supported countries/regions

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Club Activity Feed Alerts Option

I would be great if you could have an Alert Bell option similar to the chat for when new posts are made for a particular groups Activity Feed, this way you can be alerts to what you care about.

This obviously won't be great for large clubs due to the amount of posts, but for small communities of friends, it would be great and would increased activity of clubs, which is a problem at the moment.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. (Cod) Treyach should make the "nazi zombies" franchise into one single game.

For my idea, Treyarch should make all there bonus zombie modes, from Call of duty: world at war™ to Call of duty: Black ops 3™ into one single game for Xbox one or even PS4.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. random name change problems

I have been informed that my username was inappropriate. my username was "killbillgates" suggested from one of your employees back in the times when the movie "Kill Bill" was popular. You (xbox)changed it to "FancyColt528255" and now I get called "gay horse". I amj not interested in reporting every thirteen year old that plays the ame FPS games I do. I have a few Ideas. first idea - take the word "fancy" out of the random gamertag gen. Second idea - give one person at each call center the power to randomize a users gamertag if a unfortunate name occurs.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. skairim remastered

poder jugarlo en pc donde sea

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base