~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. voice volume for individual members in the party.

For a future update, is it possible to consider voice volume control for individual people within a party. Some are louder than others and this would balance out everyone's voices.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New beat me up for this generation like battletoads , streets of rage, double dragon or Ninja Gaiden

New beat me up for this generation like battletoads , streets of rage, double dragon or Ninja Gaiden

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Disappointed with Xbox

I am a huge playstation fan. I own ps3 and then i decide to take a leap of faith to go with xbox one but made a huge mistake. Xbox ome must have online purposes to get thur the setting and for games purposes and *** like that even for blu ray player really? Ruh realllly?! I am selling this piece of *** and going back to ps4 never xbox again. A person lives in deep shot country have no access to internet what a *** joke

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Xbox one power supply

Xbox one needs to improve their power supply. Even when u buy a new one from them it is only guaranteed for three months. Should be for the life of the system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. PERM BAN mimic claw7103

perm ban mimic claw7103 i see is comments he stocks harrssing gamers name calling and even threatening gamers and be littles their ideas.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Xbox Elite wireless headset w Dolby Atmos

Create an Xbox branded headset that effectively reproduces Dolby Atmos and other 3D audio formats.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Xbox

XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT TEAM *** SUCKS *** *** ALL DAMN DAY. YOU *** *** *** BETTER BE READY BECAUSE IM COMING TO TAKE YOU OUT!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show exactly when our Gold Tenure will Increase

I would like to know the exact day that my tenure is supposed to increase.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Gracefully Shutdown with UPS

APC currently has apps to gracefully shutdown a PC/Mac/NAS in the even of a power outage.

It would be great to have a similar app for the Xbox, so when connected to a UPS it would turn itself off gracefully, thus preventing any damage to the HDD if that happens during an update for instance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Beware of this gamer

Beware of this player gamertag "Rainslide7" this person has told my female friend multiple times to cut herself that's she's fat and ugly and has been very downgrading towards her. This person mainly plays overwatch so just a heads up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. gamertag name change

Like everyone else I was redirected here because someone on the ENFORCEMENT TEAM was sensitive towards my gamertag name KAHKAHinyoFACE...really!?!?!? At least notify me of the change so I wouldn't get paranoid that someone is hacking into my account or get stuck with LovelyCalf2985!

I propose that the xboxlive team management people need to notify customers first before changes are made to a customers account! If gamertag changes are made without the customers consent the customer should get one FREE opportunity to change his /her gamertag!

I understand that some gamertag names may be found offensive or inappropriate but all…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. No Aeroplan Rewards option on Microsoft store or Xbox live store

Microsoft store is a partner with Aeroplan Rewards. Yet there is no option to put in your Aeroplan card number when buying a game off of Xbox live or the Microsoft store.

This is a simple fix. Everytime you check out or are about to confirm a payment. A box for your Aeroplan card number should come up.

Let me make this clear.

I could of bought a xb1x from bestbuy and played it today. However I ordered one from Microsoft store because Aeroplan estore offered 4x Aeroplan points. You will sell more product because of this partnership. But not…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Change to

The Idea submission page/search should be updated to not prevent a idea submission just because the title you write has some of the same words. Also recommend deleting older post that haven’t received any to little votes so that a new submission be made.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. cOOL MY BRREAKFAST

cOOL MY BRREAKFAST

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Gamertag Recycle

I would love the gamertag Godrik to be part of the next recycle. I've been wanting it for years now and the profile that has it is really old and has been inactive for a while now. Thanks!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Gender-Locked Clothing

Well, quite recently I have decided to change the look of my avatar and when I looked for shirts/jackets I was looking for a varsity kinda jacket so I looked and saw it on the picture of "Community Collection" only to find out it was locked so only male avatars could have it sadly my avatar is a female but in real life I really like these jackets so would only like to ask that you may please make this a unisex option. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Avatars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Tomb raider de 4K update

With the Xbox one x update it please

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Xbox one x

Xbox one x why are you telling developers to hold back the power of the new system to make it fair on Older system what was the point of buying the $499 system

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base