~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rugrats

Bring the Rugrats games back for xbox

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integrated add blocker and for Edge on Xbox one.

As essential as ads are to the continued operation of most web sites. they can significantly slow or even cripple the ability of the Edge on Xbox one, one S, and even one X. Especially animated adds. not just add even bit-coin miners that have bin hidden in sites can make them completely unresponsive.

For a good example of how it can be integrated into Xbox Edge look at the Opera web bowser, the add blocker is in settings. What i am proposing is something similar or the same. Interims of setup and use.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sensor Temperature - Hardware

The Xbox Dashboard should have an option under Settings to check Console Temperature.

Why that? for those who have a little more knowledge, to visualize and to analyze temperature of the hardware, including of the processor and GPU, with information of limit maximum and minimum,

We know that the Xbox One manages the temperature and slows down its processing automatically, but one such option is interesting and can help avoid hardware damage!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Duel monitors options.

Hi the Xbox runs a nvida chipset which is more than capable to run two or more monitors it would be nice to see this option on the next Xbox instead of the split screen that is hard on your eye's and even harder to concentrate on the game.
    By running two different screen's one the same console you and your friends can have more control over the game without getting confused with the other as in spitscreen view.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Wi-Fi network and Wi-Fi password saving.

Every single Wi-Fi network and Wi-Fi password you connect to, saves to the internal memory of the Xbox. It's so annoying and insulting that a new age, current gen console that's been out for 4 years, cannot and will not save any Wi-Fi connections or passwords. My Xbox doesn't sit in one room it's whole life. I frequent rooms and friends houses. To have to input Wi-Fi passwords every single damned time, is annoying and brings memories of the early 2000s. We're in 2018. C'mon Microsoft. Ps3 had this feature. It should be a given to save Wi-Fi passwords on…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make Xbox Live Gold available for all Caribbean countries.

Make Xbox Live Gold Available for all Caribbean countries. I am from Jamaica, when I found out that Xbox live gold is not available in my country, I was VERY disgruntled. Why pay so much for an Xbox if we are unable to have full use of its service etc.? Microsoft team, I am a die-hard Xbox lover but you guys are slowly driving the hammer on the nail. You guys are getting on my last nerve and now I might have to seek another console that will offer its service to us (Caribbean). I am begging you guys to…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mass Effect 1 and DLC availability on Xbox marketplace (South Africa)

Hi

I've recently wanted to replay the old Mass Effect games, including all their DLC, on my Xbox One.

After popping in the old 360 disc, it installed as all backwards compatible games do. However, when looking to buy the DLC I noticed that the original game isn't available on the marketplace.

I can see it is available in other regions.

Please, would it be possible to make the orignal Mass Effect and the accompanying DLC available in my region (South Africa)?

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ODST Battle Royale

A Battle Royale style game set in the Halo universe. With the recent success of games such as PUBG and Fortnite, an ODST-themed game would be a great way to revive new interest in the series and capitalise on current trends.

- Enter the map solo or in teams in steerable orbital drop pods after hanging out in a UNSC frigates loading lobby.
    - Fight for resources and position as you land across several maps from the Halo universe, including Earth, Forerunner installations and Sanghelios.
    - Encounter non-player enemies guarding valuable loot and weapons.
    - Amass an arsenal of customizable…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. xbox one elite controller replacement

Hello. I discussed on Xbox support with an Agent named Mary Grace. She gave me a support code that I can give, and would like to see about getting a replacement elite controller. I have had terrible Left thumbstick drift for quite a while, and I bought the controller in 2016. I have been an xbox member for 9 years and haven't needed a replacement for anything before. I was told to leave a post in order to further my request. Thank you.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. WWE 2K16

They should make WWE 2k16 backward compatible bc I have the Xbox 360 version but I have an Xbox one

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Halo: The Collection and Gears of War: The Collection on Steam (PC)

I think Microsoft should release Halo: The Collection and Gears of War: The Collection on Steam for PC Players.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. State of decay for Xbox one

Make state of decay backward compatible

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. different age groups for online

make different age groups in looking for group post and parties like kids teen and adults so if your using strong language people wont report you for using strong language

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Xbox VR

Make a mixed or virtual reality accessories for xbox

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add the account reputation index below the gamertag

Microsoft's idea of ​​having a graph indicating the reputation of a particular player on your profile when looking for the gamertag is very good, but ends up not being used because it is something that only appears after detailing the profile in search, instead of appearing when we look for the Xbox menu. I think it should be something more visible, like a bar with the reputation color just below the name we've been researching to reward good players and repress the toxic community, as Phil Spencer has already commented.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I imagined a whole redesign of the xbox interface

I've imagined a new design for the Xbox One Dashboard, to make it clearer and more attractive, I'm preparing a visual of what I imagine, but for the moment my ideas are only the writing, so that his ideas are taken into account, it takes a maximum of sharing and votes ...

The console will be fully controllable on the controller or with the duo keyboard / mouse.
    On the Xbox one home, we must find:

Something more sober, with fewer ads (instead of making lots of ad tiles, why not make a banner that would scroll through the ads…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A better Achievement organization

As they are right now, Achievements are handled really poorly, and as a completionist there's nothing that bothers me more than games that after releasing an update make my progression fall from 100% to a lower value. Playstation keeps the trophies packed with the original game separated from those introduced with DLCs, why Xbox cannot do something like that? Furthermore it should be possible for developers/players to flag unobtainable achievements that require functions like the old XO's "side view" (Windows 8 style) now removed, or from online games whose server has been shut down.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. GTA V dancing competition.

Remember When Gta San Andreas dance competition was available. Gta v bring that back in online lobbys. It will be fun.. Dancers delight new and improved.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Completly remade Dashboard

I have found that a lot of people do not like the dashboard that Xbox has calling it, laggy, slow, bad looking, and many other names, I agree and think we should make the Dashboard more like windows 10 with live tiles and more customization options, I also think we should have complete control over the personalization of the dashboard as gamers want there xbox looking nice. Please consider this.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow us to cancel game updates without uninstalling the whole game.

Seriously, why was this even a thing in the first place? I've just lost a 300 hour save file due to having to uninstall a 46GB game, just so I don't have to download a 34GB update, which would take me a week+. This feature is a serious pain to anyone who can't afford insanely fast internet, and in my case has pretty much made said game unplayable... Think of the people who no longer have internet for whatever reason, stuck with a game they can neither play or update, for no reason other than y'all can't be bothered to…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base