~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dvr pause

Please make it so that when viewing ur clips there is nothing on the screen other than a far less visible pause symbol and maybe a line to show length. Too much stuff was added to the screen and simulating a slow motion with tapping A over and over is now more of a headache to try to do because of the menu you get when pausing a clip lol. Please it's not a hard fix im sure just make it to how it was before this new update. Everything else looks great though. Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Time limit

Completely lost with xbone trying to set time limits. I have full restrictions on the device so my kids over a range of ages don’t need individual family accounts and all the hassle of setting them up, losing progress because they are under a new user name, and then having to access a desktop or additional device to set a limit on the sub user. It’s beauracratic and over engineered I simply want to add a time limit to the main user via the settings. Surely this is possible I can do it on the PS4 it has actually been…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add KSA to the rewards program

We Gamers are in a huge numbers especially in Saudi arabia too we need xbox live reward program because i signed up in 2014 and i thought i was earning points and eventually ill be rewarded but i didn't get anything so We need this region added too.
    ADD SAUDI ARABIA to the Xbox live rewards program .

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. oblivion

in ksa region

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Back Compat - Allowance for old games with the discs long gone

Its a bit of a long shot but back in the original and 360 days I bought 99% of my games on disc for various reasons. Slower connection speeds, lack of storage (even though I owned 2 360 hard drives) and for trading. I would love some if not all older titles to be available free or failing that, a back compat library with small subscription.
    I know business is business but most of these titles I will probably only play for a short time, mainly for nostalgia etc.
    Just a thought...

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Update IE 9 to Internet Explorer 11 to Xbox 360

Please Update the Xbox 360 browser to IE 11. Most sites don't support IE9 anymore and or scripts will not load correctly because it cannot load the latest code like basic CSS3 as an example.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. mais zelo pelo produto comprado pelo cliente enviado a troca.

envie controle x box one s para troca pois comprei ele na caixa com manual etc me pediram para eu enviar td como veio para mim hj fui bucar no correio produto esta em uma caixa de papelao solto sem plastico bolha sem a caixa original sem manual. como posso pagar caro em um produto nos mais novos de vcs e vcs nao ter zelo de enviar para mim assim como mandei pra vcs so enviei para troca pois controle estava com defeito mais sua caixa documentos ate mesmo para minha coleçao seria fundamental ele veio jogado tenho ate vergonha…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Easier communication with Enforcement team

So recently i got a gamerscore wipe for 360 stats on something i had not done, a case was sent in my name and was upheld... because of this there is literally no way of getting anything back if there is no way of giving any evidence to back your points, or even give a second review option with a large character count so that you can fit everything you need in detail so they can review what you are putting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How about Xbox one s 1TB to $249

I know that Microsoft is selling Xbox one s 500gb low price but I believe that is not good since some game are big and is taking a lot of space. I think If Xbox one s 1TB cost like $249 that will be a good price dont you think?..

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Virtual assistant

Please get rid of your virtual assistant it’s way better to talk to a human who can actually give you ligit awnsers instead of a robot giving me website on hot to try an fix my problem

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Your Shape Fitness Evolve 2012

The Games on Demand version supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish. Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 is the fun and extensive fitness program on Xbox Kinect that delivers serious muscle-building, calorie-burning results. With over 90 hours of varied and customizable activities, including fitness classes such as Boot Camp, Cardio Boxing, Jumprope and Zen, as well as dance classes like Latin, Hip-hop and Pop, you can workout and get in shape your way! The state-of-the-art motion tracking technology provides enhanced feedback on your exercises, and now monitors floor movements for exercises like push-ups and sit-ups. Customize your workout by using the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Simplify everything

Everything is so complicated and ridiculous. You have to go to great lengths to play a game or download one, it takes forever. I am a long standing fan of xbox and I loved the 360 but having to upgrade to this is such a disappointment. I wish it was easier to navigate and didn't require so many updates and more than anything I bought this Xbox one to replace my DVD player as well so I could watch movies, howerver it is not already automatic like it was on the 360 and my Xbox one won't even let me…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. free games with gold madden 15

free games with gold madden 15

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Adjustments to the 'My Home Xbox' Tab on the Console to Include Crucial Missing Information

Currently, the 'My Home Xbox' tab on the console provides little information on how many switches an account is allowed, how many switches are available and how many consoles can share an account. This could be fixed by editing the description in this tab to include the previously mentioned information to reduce confusion in the community and uncertainty regarding the account sharing process. As a player who has recently undergone issues concerning this feature, I would greatly appreciate if this information was displayed on console making the procedure more streamlined and secure in the future.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Region and geopolitical rasisam

I can t log into xbox live service on my console xbox 360.Error massige is 80151909.I have in test wi fi connectivity but have nt xbox live.Can you help meThanks for nothing .Only I ask Myself how is this servis working antill yesterday.This servis xbox live support is not for helping people I don t know for wath you exsist.This is similar like geopolitic rasisam and hate who not on the list.My Idea is to help people to solve problem and not to inspect from where we live because owner is buy hardwer from Microsoft and not have at all…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Magyar nyelv

Magyar nyelv alap kéne legyen a konzolon!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Forza 7 Xbox hard copy does not include digital extras even though bout all the VIP and dlc

So I was told that when I had bought the physical copy of Forza 7 and also purchase the VIP package as well as the DLC car package I was told I would be getting everything but I found out that there are two car packages you can only get if the digital copy is bought I called Microsoft and was told to call turn 10 and their answer were they could not do anything I am extremely upset that I spent all this money and I'm not able to get what I had purchased unless I had bought the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 'Xbox Ambassadors Program' Report a bug tool image upload

Report a bug tool forms should have ability to upload more than one image of the problem. this will enable the reporter to provide more visual details and not have to submit multiple reports to upload more than one image.

This would also help investigation by Devs with more images to help make report more clear and concise.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Transparent Icon in the corner instead of text for notifications

Actuallly, there is a text for all notifications. I play game with subtitle and very often the text is hide by the notification.
    Could you, please, replace text by an Icon in the corner. If you want A full details, hold the xbox button or tap twice.
    For an achievement: a cup
    For a message/mail/sms : a envelope
    To join group or chat : people icon
    Similar for system...
    Something like that for example.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. ✌(^_*)✌ [3]

to automatically transl8 languages & notify you which language the person is speaking, allowing you to comminic8 with people all over the world, you`d build a better globe, let alone a gaming community, & if I can help Xbox/Rockstar with this type of an idea for free, & change the world, I`d love to do so, I don`t even get paid & I want this to happen.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME & PATIENCE, PLEASE CONSIDER MY SUGGESTIONS.

Sincerely,
    iN8k

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base