~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create reliable hardware

Simple as. I've been in contact with Microsoft Support who suggested I leave this feedback here.

Basically I'm fed up of every Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One console I've owned breaking in one way or another one or multiple times. Always happens just outside of warranty too. Every Nintendo and Sony console I've owned has never stopped working. My original Nintendo Entertainment system and Playstation still work, as do all consoles created by them onwards. I'm just sick of spending more and more with little to no care.

I don't know what you can do with this information, but…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Old Microsoft Edge UI back.

The new interface is too much for many people and is a lot more complex. The last version was much better in terms of speed and simplicity. Just going back to the older version and adding touches to it would be better than the new version. Also adding a way to switch to the old UI would work too.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add support for Miracast

It would be nice if you would integrate Miracast and Airplay directly into the OneGuide app. Xbox could be a place for your whole entertainment, but if this whole "entertainment" is stored on another device and it is unnaccessible via the cloud (by the way, the onedrive app isn't working for almost a year), it is definitely a necessity to be able to cast that device. We can't count only on Netflix and hulu apps if the best entertainment we have is available on our phones and laptops (like some photos, videos or memories).

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  OneGuide & Live TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Unlimited home xbox counter resets

We should be able to have unlimited home xbox counter resets if we want to game share with more than five people a year, we all have a lot of friends that we want to share our games with and should not be limited because we spend our money on those games and xbox live gold because we choose your service over others. We should be able to share our games and xbox live gold with whoever whenever and how many ever times we desire because we support your company and keep it running through the years. It would be…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Boycott movie and TV store

Microsoft's refusal to embrace ultraviolet and movies anywhere is absurd in 2018. I call for a boycott of their movie and TV store until they step into the present. I've quit buying movies from them for the simple fact I can't watch it anywhere but my Xbox. I hope you all join me until they get the message.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why is Xbox live rewards ending!!??

Why are you guys getting rid of Xbox live rewards and making our points cross over to Microsoft rewards? I am not like this at all please leave it the way it is!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. A chat room, where it's just you and a friend talking.

OK so the idea comes from Xbox 360 way back in the day where you could have an option to be in a party, or you could have the option to invite them to a private chat channel. Where it's just you and them. And nobody els can join unlees you inv them.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. xbox 360 ui

i believe that there should be an option to put the 360 interface to the xbox one, because the xbone ui is too complicated

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Keyboard and mouse

I have an idea how to increase the sale of xbox one s.
    You can add mouse and keyboard support to xbox one s

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. hdr

Good afternoon. The hdr function on the TV still does not work LG 55UF771V-ZF. I ask that something to make with the given problem, a year can not use this function.

Reference number is 1421143492.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. No freedom of speech

Have separate servers for children under 13. They're toxic and no one likes playing with them. Games that are rated m shouldn't have these kids in them anyway but they do. So the game can curse but me getting team killed by a 10 year old and cursing at them gets me banned. Xbox live has become a joke wouldn't want to offend anyone. I guess that part of gaming is dying out being salty or competitive.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. If banned allow us to send more than one message to Xbox Enforcement.

When players of Xbox live are banned they have one message to send to the Xbox enforcement team to explain their selves and try to get the decision revoked. Unfortunately this isn't enough as they say why you were banned and tell you that the depression will be upheld. The problem with that is they don't tell you exactly what it is that you did wrong but instead tell you to reread the code of conduct. Now if you do not know what it is that you have done and what is wrong with what you've done how can you…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow xbox to update without forcing user to go offline

Terrible update strategy. Interrupts user and makes user dislike Microsoft brand. I was in the middle of streaming a movie and I cannot even finish it without it asking to update my xbox. It hung and took an hour. Software does not care about the user; how could ANYONE designing this dialogue think this was a good idea. This creates brand distrust that drive users away from Microsoft platforms

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Unreasonable complaints

please change your reporting system. My 11 year old son has just been banned for TWO WEEKS for no reason at all. It is a childish so called friend doing it and it is not acceptable when I pay so much money. If he keeps reporting him (which he does) then there should be a communication ban between those two alone. I am worried he will keep doing it and my son will end up with a permanent ban.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New Feature Idea: Set background music for your profile

Some time ago they interduced the feature of adding custom profile pictures. It would be so awesome if we could also set a custom background music that starts playing when someone visits your profile.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Delete games from acheivements list

So annoying when games have multiplayer or server based acheivements which mean 100% becomes an impossibility years down the line.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Update dates for games that weren't previously installed

When installing a new or previously owned game, they should still show when they were last updated to show if they're still being supported or not.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add a Restart Option

At the moment there is only an option to turn Controller off and to turn Xbox off.
    Id like to have a restart option too.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base