~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trade Microsoft credit for real money

If you get a gift card for £XX then there should be an option where you can trade this for real money into a bank account.

For example, if you get £20.00 microsoft credit as a present, but you think that £20.00 will be of better use in real money, then there should be a way to transfer this microsoft credit into your bank account

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PERM BAN mimic claw7103

perm ban mimic claw7103 i see is comments he stocks harrssing gamers name calling and even threatening gamers and be littles their ideas.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Army of TWO 40th day games with gold

Now that Army of Two has been made backwards compatible and a game with gold, they should make the 40th day the next gold game

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How about Xbox one s 1TB to $249

I know that Microsoft is selling Xbox one s 500gb low price but I believe that is not good since some game are big and is taking a lot of space. I think If Xbox one s 1TB cost like $249 that will be a good price dont you think?..

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "Play Anywhere" For Owners Of Physical Copies Of The Games

The "Play Anywhere" service sounds great, and I think it will get better through time (at least that is what I expect).
    But a inconvenient problem about the accessibility of that service is that only players who buy digital copies of the game will have support to use P.A..

There are still a great number of customers which prefere to buy the physical copy of the game, and they spend the same amount of money as a person who buys the digital copy.. Sometimes they spent even more, buying "collector's editions", or a different version which comes with a metallic…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Gamertag Change

I want to change my name from what I originally chose because it is very feminine and I am FtM and back then I didn’t know and now I want to change it to The_Frog_Prince or The_Frog_Prince0001

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ocean Forces

A new controller called the 'Ocean Forces' where it is a blue version of the Special Forces controller series.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Virtual assistant

Please get rid of your virtual assistant it’s way better to talk to a human who can actually give you ligit awnsers instead of a robot giving me website on hot to try an fix my problem

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. User friendly controllers

Create controllers with silicon exterior that would be lighter and softer to the touch, and analog sticks that are touch controled or with geroscops to avoid hand fatigue

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. gamertag update

make old gamertags re-usable always so you can use them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Your Shape Fitness Evolve 2012

The Games on Demand version supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish. Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 is the fun and extensive fitness program on Xbox Kinect that delivers serious muscle-building, calorie-burning results. With over 90 hours of varied and customizable activities, including fitness classes such as Boot Camp, Cardio Boxing, Jumprope and Zen, as well as dance classes like Latin, Hip-hop and Pop, you can workout and get in shape your way! The state-of-the-art motion tracking technology provides enhanced feedback on your exercises, and now monitors floor movements for exercises like push-ups and sit-ups. Customize your workout by using the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Terrible purchase

It was a terrible purchase experience. Cause I couldn't pick up Xbox from FedEx office, Xbox one was returned back to Microsoft automatically on December 07. However, they still charged me. I've contacted with there support center many times, via chat and phone. The only words I got is waiting for 24-72 hours. And then I haven't heard any news from them. One month past already, the company has a poor online purchase system.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. free games with gold madden 15

free games with gold madden 15

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Glove controllers instead of hand held

Make a glove controller that instead of the traditional hand wearable controller that can be used by finger motion instead of pressing the buttons.

The regular controllers cause hand injuries and are Heavy

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. blue dragon 2 anyone?

I would love to see this game actually happen!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Xbox

XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT TEAM *** SUCKS *** *** ALL DAMN DAY. YOU *** *** *** BETTER BE READY BECAUSE IM COMING TO TAKE YOU OUT!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Com banning needs to be adjusted

I have been banned for “trash talking” 3 times now, and this latest was ridiculous. When I was banned the first two it was for being hateful and sending hateful messages. This third time I swore once and was auto banned. Xbox states that what happened doesn’t matter that your “individual experiences” is not worth anything just that you messed up so it’s ALL YOUR FAULT. If I get Tbagged in game that’s a form of unsportsmanlike conduct, so when I message the player and they come back with more trash talk in what works should that player be given…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Adjustments to the 'My Home Xbox' Tab on the Console to Include Crucial Missing Information

Currently, the 'My Home Xbox' tab on the console provides little information on how many switches an account is allowed, how many switches are available and how many consoles can share an account. This could be fixed by editing the description in this tab to include the previously mentioned information to reduce confusion in the community and uncertainty regarding the account sharing process. As a player who has recently undergone issues concerning this feature, I would greatly appreciate if this information was displayed on console making the procedure more streamlined and secure in the future.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Region and geopolitical rasisam

I can t log into xbox live service on my console xbox 360.Error massige is 80151909.I have in test wi fi connectivity but have nt xbox live.Can you help meThanks for nothing .Only I ask Myself how is this servis working antill yesterday.This servis xbox live support is not for helping people I don t know for wath you exsist.This is similar like geopolitic rasisam and hate who not on the list.My Idea is to help people to solve problem and not to inspect from where we live because owner is buy hardwer from Microsoft and not have at all…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Magyar nyelv

Magyar nyelv alap kéne legyen a konzolon!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base