~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fios

I would be nice is there was a app that allowed you to watch live cable TV tru your Xbox instead of have all these wires and cables

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw My Collections Completion Status

As My Collections increase it becomes difficult to tell which I have completed. How about a fraction on each collection indicating how many of the puzzles have been completed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Better App Community Communications

Xbox does a great job at keeping the gaming community informed as to what's going on, but virtually nothing is done for the other app communities. Apps are suddenly added and dropped without notifying the community. If Microsoft truly wants the Xbox to be THE entertainment device, they need to do a better job at informing and keeping their users in the loop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Avatars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Being able to turn the Xbox button light ALL the way OFF!

It is really annoying that the light can only be dimmed so much in the app..

Why not let us turn it all the way off?

I bought a controller, not a flashlight! ...

I have to use tape to tun of that idiotic light. And that makes my controller look like crap.

I expected more when buying the Elite controller.. :(

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Rugged Xbox One

Mil Spec console resistant to the elements? Wind, sand, shock, moisture, temperatures, etc...

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Better our xbox support

The xbox support team needs to be able to fix suspensions not just the enforcement team I was wrongfully suspended And it is not right when I am a loyal xbox customer with a good reputation that gets reported by a person whos reputation needs work and yet I am the one they look at first this is a bull *** system and needs to be fixed to whre support and enforcement are able to communicate if a problem should arise I should be able to tell someone to shut the *** up if they are spamming the in game…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Madden 25 2014

We need madden25 2014 on Xbox one

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hi

Hi who wants to add ur own pic on Minecraft on a game orservrer and on Xbox or who wants to get free VIP without buying it?.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Switch between apps and windows like alt+tab

I would like the ability to switch apps or windows that are suspended in the background like the alt+tab feature on Windows. I think that when the guide button is pressed your top 5 background tasks should be shown under recent along with the apps that are shown. Or make it a separate feature from the guide by pressing the select or window button to the left if the guide button. It should look the same as double tapping the home button on IOS where it shows a picture of the different tasks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ninja Bros.

This is THE premier video game to come out during the last generation of consoles and the world needs to know. The world needs to see and remember this unrivaled work of art. Ninja Bros. did what no other dared to do, and it deserves nothing but the utmost respect. If there were video game royalty, Ninja Bros. would be King, Queen, Vice Reagent, Emperor, Empress, and would undoubtedly be descended from the gods themselves.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. NAT selection

To have the option to select what NAT setting is used.

Having to constantly hard reset your xbox to maintain an open setting is rather ridiculous.

An option under the network settings to choose either Open, Moderate or strict shiuld be available to stop chay and games being suddenly booted or getting the Tarija error and not be able to join anyone at all

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Onigiri

Onigiri can only be played in the US though if you change your region you could possibly play it though that can affect any of the codes you purchase/d in the UK as codes are region locked so it comes with it's own problems in changing your region. My idea is simple bring onigiri to the UK it's not even really an idea more of a question if this or when could it be done?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Restore / Publish Project "Milo & Kate" by Lionhead Studios.

Year's of work lost on what would now surely be a wonderful game.

https://vimeo.com/20308849

Assuming that Microsoft still has the content somewhere in a vault following the close of Lionhead Studios, I'd love to see the publish of Milo & Kate. Even if it's as a tech demo for Kinect only.

I remember watching in amazement for Project Natal as it was known.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Breach

Bring back Breach from Xbox 360!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Xbox 360 Avatar Page on Xbox One with Social Area on the Page

Bring the Old Avatars page from Xbox 360 to Xbox One with a social area on that page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Avatars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Be friends with Xbox 360 people

I have a friend on Xbox 360

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. operation flashpoint elite

i know this is a long shot but bring Operation Flashpoint: Elite to BC. at lease make it to 360.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base