~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. pc

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make an Xbox One X Upgrade Edition

It's a great benefit that Xbox One X is compatible with all the Xbox One family of accessories. Having purchased an Xbox One console, an Xbox One S, and additional controllers, I find myself with extra controllers that never get used.

Selling a minimal version of the Xbox One X that doesn't include a controller (and, preferably for me, also excludes the Blu-ray drive) at a reduced cost would lower the barrier to entry for people who already have spare controllers and only purchase downloadable games.

There are many different avenues that MS could use to reduce the cost of…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. SCDA

For players who want play at ancient game very good and fun

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Syriac

In the xboxdesignlab the Syriac font is not supported so i can't write my name or any thing else in syriac. Can you please add it to the fonts?
    It is an ancient language.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. BANNED PERMANENTLY

I actually had to go under my other childs acct to post this because my account is banned (The Name is Vex) Ironically it was not me on this account when it was banned. Firstly I want to say that apparently letting a child on your account is a bad idea according to Xbox because my son did something on my account and i am paying the penalty for it. Children have to have a email so guess they have to wait till they turn 18. I can no longer access any games that i paid for at all. If…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. haunting

I would like to see a reboot of the sea genesis classic, the haunting with polterguy. And to save myself time in posting several new posts, here's a list of reboots or game ideas I think would be worthwhile: uniracers, pod racers, rogue squadron, extreme g, a game like Mario party with whatever Xbox franchises would work, same thing with smash Bros format. 1313 dead end drive the board game, some version of a continuance of ghouls and ghosts if nintendo isnt too exclusive with it, phase 10, gizmos and gadgets, oregon trail, age of mythology, gta:VC, cards against humanity,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Lucky block mod

Plezzzz vote

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Item Swaping

my friend's idea was to be able to swap items on the marketplace for an item that is the same price as the one you want to swap

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Diesels in Forza Horizon 3

I think that Forza Horizon 3 is a great game, I really enjoy it but I think there could be a few things that would make the game better (in my opinion). I think that diesel trucks in Forza would be awesome. For example, 2017 Ford F-250/F-350 super duty 6.7l powerstrokes or 1990s-2017 fords, dodges, and chevies/gmc diesels. The option to actually lift them too would be nice. The rally suspension in the game does really lift the vehicles very much at all so the option to lift trucks would be cool. And also having the option to have different…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Xbox model shape

I have a idea change the Xbox model shape to a round shape please stop keeping the same shape I call it the Xbox round for short XBR

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Safe Zone Settings

I got this idea (REALIZED HOW FURIOUS THIS MAKES ME) when I was playing CROSSOUT

Every single Game, App, Whatever, Absolutely MUST have a safe zone adjustment option. <----PERIOD

I AM LOSING MY MIND, AND I KNOW I'M NOT ALONE, FIX THIS PLEASE

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Guild Support

Xbox Live would benefit greatly from adding guild support. Clubs are a great way to bring together players with similar interests but they do not do the job of organizing and structuring more dedicated groups of players.

Microsoft is missing out on a revenue stream that this opportunity offers. Why do we have to go and build a simple website or subscribe to services such as Enjin or Gamerlaunch? You can have this money.

E-Sports and competitive gaming is where xbox community shines, lack of proper guild/clan support prevents you from really becoming the go to platform for competitive play…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Xb1 operating system now very slow

I've been getting terrible lag navigating my xb1 lately. I believe it's been since an update in the past cpl months. I'm constantly freezing up surfing the store section, or will have ABC news app always lagging.
    Surfing games is the worst. The trailers for games start automatically at the top of screen and trying to d-pad (cross-pad) down the screen to full screen the trailer or snapshots I freeze for 2-5 seconds on every link I end up on.
    But generally it seems much more lagged navigating the xb1 OS and it gets VERY FRUSTRATING. I'm not sure the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Anthro/furry avatars

Humans can get tiresome, why not add anthro avatars

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Avatars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Young justice

Backwards compatibility please

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. deleting (not disconnecting) wireless controller on xbox 1. Add this feature on new update please!!

For next update please include in the setting the ability to "delete/uninstall" (not disconnect) a controller from console's memory. If someone is returning a wireless remote controller (not using the controller forever) in a store we don't need the xbox to remember that controller. I had to reset the console for it to remove all controllers, and it deleted everybody's account except mines when signing back in. Please add the ability to delete controllers on xbox 1 when it will update.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. mini XBOXONE OS from USB3.0

The idea here is to have a super simple OS, that can run easily and exclusively from a USB3.0, something like a PS3 OS, but even more simply that is not design for photos or apps of any kind, why? Because running a super simple Operating System from USB3.0 can allow more ram for games, and allow more consistency in games, this will also improve the internal HDD performance sense its limited because is running a heavy OS, and this bottlenecks the performance of the internal HDD, so is a good idea to include this as an option to be…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. b

bring the system (avoid this player) from the xbox360 to the xbox 1 it would be a great help to deal with trolls

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base