~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Removing Xbox accounts from your console

I recently removed an Xbox account from my Xbox that was a friend's account, when I removed it all of his games still showed up under the "ready to install" section of "my games and apps". I didn't want those games to still show up so the only option is to manually go through all 70 some ready to install games and hide them from the list one by one. Most of those games are his but I have some ready to install as well and I can't remember which games are mine and his. I don't want to hide…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Console ban wasn't lifted when agents told me the end date

My console ban wasn't lifted when an agent on xbox support has told me the end date was past and suggested to post here.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Microsoft makes an inferior product

Microsoft charge you extra but makes an inferior product. I used to stand up for them, but it's clear that their controllers are the only thing they have on Sony. Don't waste money on an Xbox. I have two. Microsoft only looks out for themself.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Movie Rental Time

When you rent a movie through the xbox store, allow the user 48 hours to watch after starting it. It's not a fair thing to only give them 24 hours.

Example: If I started watching a movie after dinner one night, too tired to finish it that night, then wanted to finish watching it after dinner the second night (because let's face it, some of us have work and social lives), I should be able to do that. If not that, at least allow them to rent the same movie at a discounted price for an extra amount of time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Lost Planet Colonies

Lost Planet Colonies Edition

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Leniency on "hate speech" policies.

Please allow those who do not seriously offend people the freedoms to express differing opinions and images. We shouldn't have to fear a suspension and or ban for sharing our opinions so long as it's not anything explicit

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. New PR guy

I'm tired and I'm sure major nelson is tired....there should be a new PR person to represent the Xbox franchise. Every time I see Him trying to hype me for anything new Xbox related, I fast forward and try to catch the bullet points elsewhere. Is there really no one else out there that could bring some youth and excitement to those monthly videos / promos?? Anyone?! Thanks....hit me up if you want my resume...it's has 0 to do with media / communications...but at least I'm not on the brink of retirement

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. A Miserable Experience

I can't even begin to express my disappointment with this system. Don't get me wrong, I love the games, and I have had some great times with Xbox... But there is ALWAYS something that presents itself as an issue. My first xbox 360.. I was so happy, I bought it with my own money and had picked up dead rising 1 and couldn't wait to get started. 2 weeks in, red ring. Ok, all good, got a replacement under warranty. I get it back and all is good for the next few months, until AGAIN a red ring. Now I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Warframe prenium Games with Gold

Warframe prenium Games with Gold

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Recent players liste not updating

Recent players list is not updating correctly.

I only play online with FIFA...before the update, the Recent Players list would quickly update. 10-15min.

Now it updates after one day...and its shown at the very bottom of the list.

Before it would be at the very top.

Seems to be broken now!

Please fix.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. when i have a few drinks id be willing to pay for games but the download speed is so slow even drunk me goes *** that

make the download speeds for games at least what ur customers internet speed is! so many times i have wanted and been willing to pay 100$+ if i could at least get a game within the hour but even drunk me knows id be lucky to get it by tomorrow when im sober so go nah fuq that. U ARE LOSING MONEY BIGTIME! ... The friendly drinker :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. yo

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ambassador email alerts regarding known issues and new/updated support pages

It would be a welcomed feature to be able to sign up for email alerts regarding known issues on Xbox Live

For example
    -An email going out whenever there are Xbox Live Service alerts
    -Email with upcoming game releases and possible forumposts with more info on them so people can prepare and possibly help others
    -Having an email whenever a support page is updated or newly added would be a great feature to have. A lot of Ambassadors remember what's in commonly used support pages so whenever they're updated (like the home xbox one now having 5 yearly changes instead…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Players game scheduled status recurrent current score notification

The option to future schedule game default status current score notification to players maybe helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 11

Gente que joga comigo

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Will the production of Kinect for XBox One be discontinued?

There have been a lot of news posts on the internet since yesterday, suggesting that the production Kinect for XBox One will be ceased. Can the Microsoft please clarify this, either accepting or denying the rumor?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. xbox one x limited edition consel.

fable deluxe model with special fable controler that Fable Rules and Some really cool designs and a reamagende fable 2 with a final fight with the main villain.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Give us a way to tell if someone has been banned or not

During my time on Xbox I've reported a few people that don't need to be on Xbox Live, particularly the toxic people. Some of the reports I've made did work with the Xbox Live account messaging me to say that they've acted on one or more of my reports, but what kind of punishment did they enforce. Did they ban them from communications? Did they ban their account? When I'm told that my reports are acted on, I'd like to know what course of action they took on the person I reported. Maybe I can go on their profile and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base