~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Offer a Windows Phone style UI design for Xbox "Home", with custom pins & live tiles!

Hi TeamXB, The best, most customisable, streamlined UI design for the Xbox 'home' dashboard - complete with custom pin'able live tiles - was designed years ago for Windows Phone 10 users ...

PLEASE GIVE IT TO US ON XBOX ONE, and stop making the UI more complex with every new update.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Background Downloads

Alright I would like to see this feature return. My Xbox One is left in energy saving mode to avoid the hassle of Packet Loss. When I say Background Downloads meaning whatever games are installing you don't need the console itself to be in standby mode. I enjoyed this feature on the Xbox 360 however there's always room to improve upon this feature. If Background Downloads could be done in Energy Saving Mode and install whatever Updates are needed, Installing Games, and even Console Updates that'd be cool.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FOV

Being able to change your FOV (Field of View) in your game settings

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Refund

Hello. I was told to come here.
    Okay so my issue...
    I buy Fifa every year.
    I purchased EA Access so I could play the game early. I purchased a years EA Access. But I've not been able to play the full 10 hours as shown. Due to issues on Xbox / Ea.
    my issue is that I paid for the access so I could play the game early. But haven't been able , I have already pre orders the standard addition. But again wasn't able to play the trial due to my fault of mine. So not only have…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Suspension is up but still suspended

I got suspended and the time is up but I am still suspended.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Edit Post feature for LFG post

Once I make a post, I often find I wish I could edit it to add one final detail, fix spelling (so I really gotta explain this?) etc, but currently you have to cancel your entire LFG post and start a fresh one, which is frankly needlessly frustrating. Can we get an "Edit Post" button please?

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add the ability to check Progress on Xbox Gold Quests _ FAQ says..."trust us"

Please add the ability to track progress towards the Xbox Gold Quests.
    This month they are "Log in on 15 days" I do not know how many days I logged in, and while I plan to keep logging in everyday, sometimes real life gets in the way. If I could track my logins, I would be more relaxed if I knew I would get it.

Another one is "Start a Game Pass Trial" I am not going to do that unless I am sure that I will meet the login requirement, so as not to remove that option from a…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Xbox one as main for sharing gold

12 months membership of xbox live gold, has the oportunity of sharing with another account.

Add additional cost of 25% to share xbox live by additional account.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow the word "support" on LFG

I'm trying to find teammates on Overwatch and the LFG says the word "support" is innapropriate language. There is no reason not to be able to use that word.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Medieval Madness

Sale in Brazil, please!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Xbox media streaming menu for files as the same on pc

Please microsoft add menus to the streamed files from the pc when the permission has been given from the pc sharing to edit the files property or location .
    It would me helpful to have this feature to avoid going to and from the computer to do these basic tasks .
    Please include ability to move , rename, delete , and sorting of files and folder.
    And include the full file name as in it was in the media player centre in xbox360 .

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. My Potential Ideas For Xbox

1) We believe that you should be able to have gradient colours for your colour, so instead of having just one colour (e.g purple), you could have a gradient of two colours (e.g Purple fading into blue), you can have the option to have one colour or a gradient/fade. 2)We believe that the custom background system should be made easier, it should be easy like the custom gamerpic system and should use OneDrive as it is easier to use. 3)You should be able to turn streams ,on apps such as Mixer or Twitch, into clips or videos so that they…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. GHOST

!GHOST! Ghost Would be an Option if you don't want anyone on Xbox to find you or your Profile Activate Ghost you will be Completely Invisible to the basically Off the Grid "Meaning" No one can Find you or your Profile even with or without your Gamertags Name!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. notify in xbox app about when a game is installed or ready to start

We should get notified when a game is installed or "ready to start" in our phone... It would very useful so that we should not turn on Xbox everytime for checking that the game is installed or not

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. PC and XBOX removable HARD DRIVE format compatibility !!!

Whilst playing games installing games browsing the store for more games microsoft decide to be a pain in the rear and make the xbox ones removable USB feature hidden and unallocated. My PC can't initialize the removable hard drive because it says virtual disc error. To format you have to use command promt and then out of many different formats to chose from on PC the xbox will not read any of them being a microsoft product! (NTFS FAT32 FAT ext2 ext3) etc.. I have lost all my steam games once by formatting the drive on the xbox one and…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Cosmetic GamerTags

Cosmetic GamerTags so people an use the same names as each other. this can be done with a discriminator at end of tag or unique user ids.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mobile Payments

Can you add a mobile number payment so we can buy from our phone credits. ITS NOT WASTE!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sea of thieves

Extend the sea of thieves live play season please because I'm working the hole time it's on and feel like I'm missing out

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Animeg

Hey Xbox
    TO MAKE THIS CONSOLE SO GOOD, YOU GUYS SHOULD BRING IN ANIME GAMES LIKE JSTARS AND ONE PIECE PIRATE WARRIORS(LIKE REALLY THOUGH)
    I WILL LITERALLY BUY IT THE MOMENT IT COMES OUT, AT LEAST THOSE TWO GAMES

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base