~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. atm

I was searching for loan to sort out my bills & debts, then i saw comments about blank ATM credit card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting {
    blankatmcard22@outlook.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5000 instant per day & was credited with $500,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card which is 150 dollars after 24 hours later, i…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fist Puncher

The game Fist Puncher would be another great xbox360 arcade game to add to xbox one

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. lHRA Real Drag RAcing

I would love to see a real drag racing game made for Xbox one were you have a variety of cars to choose from muscle cars,imports,funny cars and top fuel dragsters.Have it set up were you are in control of everything from in the pits to doing your burnout all the way to staging you car for take off.Be able to customize your car the way you want it.There are tons of drag racers in the world who would love to see this game made and I do believe it would make a great game and seller.We haven't seen a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. arbe blees

hjwipq

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add game audio to the chat headset.

the other day, i was playing game audio just fine, no issue. it was probably just a glitch, but this proves that it is very possible. i wanna be able to play my game and music audio through the headphones i have, rather than waste my money on a new one. just because it was MADE for chat, doesnt mean it should ONLY be for chat.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. able to play music while in game

able to play music in the background while playing a game like you were able to in 360 but not corrupt your stuff

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. warframe migration

im posting this because with the first account migration from pc to xbox back in 2014 many people including myself are wanting to return to the roots and start playing on pc using the items and gear weve collected on xbox to this end im suggesting that there be another account migration but from the xbox to the pc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Pro Avatars

Upon game request invite :

[X]
    permission : Can this opposing game avatar enter the game of invite

[X]
    permission : Game mapping with a comic book render tool interiors

[Access] GRANTED
    [Access] DENIED

[ACCEPT]:INVITATION
    [DENY]:INVITATION

[X] INVITE
    [] INVITE

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Microsoft Buy Double Helix Or Form A New 1st Party Studio Of Ex-DoubleHelix Employees

Buy DoubleHelix From Amazon, Or Better Yet Hire The Key People From DoubleHelix Who Worked On KillerInstinct(2013), Strider(2014), And Maybe Earthworm Jim 1 And 2 And Form A New 1st Party Studio With Them Or Add Them To RareLTD. They Could Handle KillerInstinct And Battletoads With RareLTD. Supervision, As Well As Other Dormant Microsoft IP's And Creating New IP's .

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Forza horizon 3

Can you put a em1 civic and a em2 civic in to the game with some good mods and a em1 sir and a 8th generation si and a second gen cummins please I love the game

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. VR cheaper and better

Dear Xbox,
    We need VR for the Xbox One. PS4's system is roughly over $400. Finding a way to make it better and cheaper would put Xbox over the top. PS4 has the head set, sticks, and camera. How about "Xbox VR sees your every move, no stick sensors needed. Controller optional for all games." Kinda like how the Kinect is but way better. Then the consumer sees that it comes with over-ear head phones equipt with high quality bass and suround sound like capability. Also, the head phones have a warranty the same as the VR so you never…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. tales of vesperia

backwards compatibility for tales of vesperia on xbox one

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make a app for the Kinect were you learn how to have sex

PLEASE GOD MAKE THIS A THING I'M DESPERATE (AND WEIRD) SO PLEASE [Disclaimer: if You're Under 18 YOU MUST VOTE]

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hallowed Blood Lord?

There are serveral different types of Blood Lord avatar skins like the green St Patties or the red lucky bling. I think it would be great to see an orange colored blood lord. Maybe call it "Hallowed Blood Lord".

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Avatars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Disable "instant on" by plugging in controller

It gets really tedious when I power off my Xbox from my controller, head over to my charging cable to (to recharge the inner battery pack), and then the Xbox turns on again... please incorporate an on/off feature in the power saving settings

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. why achievement don't unlock in order?

let say a game have 10 achievement right! this is the right order of the achievement 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 right! if i unlock achievement 7 it would be like this 7,1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10 the same goes if i unlock number 4 it would be like 4,7,1,2,3,5,6,8,9,10 etc etc... i don't want that! what i want to know is if there's a way to make the achievement go in order instead of the order you unlock them ? orbe able to sort them out manually or something

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ninja Escape

This is THE premier video game to come out during the last generation of consoles and the world needs to know. The world needs to see and remember this unrivaled work of art. Ninja Escape did what no other dared to do, and it deserves nothing but the utmost respect. If there were video game royalty, Ninja Escape would be King, Queen, Vice Reagent, Emperor, Empress, and would undoubtedly be descended from the gods themselves.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Dead Block

I would love to play Dead Block on the XBOX ONE!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base