~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back the one guide search and providers buttons that have been removed

The one guide search function has been removed. Also when searching movies etc you use to have a "providers" button which would show where, across all apps, that this content could be found and if it was free with said subscription (on Netflix for example) this was in the last update and was great but it has been intentionally removed in new update. Please bring g this feature back.

69 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  OneGuide & Live TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FIX FLAWED REPUTATION SYSTEM!! NOW!

The only games I play come from the Call Of Duty franchise. I have played on Xbox One for 2 years now. I have never had an issue with my reputation. About a month ago I started a YouTube channel and created an emblem in game to let players know that im trying to become a YouTuber. I have been reported for CHEATING 23 times. I have no intentions to cheat and never will. I am a decent player and am falling victim to this FLAWED REPUTATION SYSTEM. Due to being FALSELY reported and blocked by people it makes it…

68 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wishlist

Bring back ability to add movies to wish list in Xbox Video, to include to view said list. Extending this feature to both Xbox on Windows 10 and Video via Windows Phone would be acceptable as well...

68 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Skyrim

Make it Backwards compatible.

68 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Lego Marvel Superheroes Crossover Character Packs

Hello welcome back tody I'm going to give you more crossover information. The first pack will include Altair, Ezio, Connor, Edward, Shay, Adewale, Aveline, Arno, Elise, James & Evie, Shao Jun, Nikolai Orelov, and an upcoming Egyptian Assassin from Empires. The Second pack will feature Dovahkiin, Ulfric, Galmar, Delphine, Esbern, J'Zargo, Quaranir, Tolfdir, Savos Aren, Karliah, Brynjoff, Astrid, and Nazir

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Civilization revolution

I would love to be able to play this game on Xbox One, please make it compatible.
    I used to play Civilization Revolution on Xbox 360 all the time, it was my favorite game.
    It would be awesome to play it again.

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter & Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 backwards compatible.

I just played Rainbow Six Vegas on the Xbox One through backwards compatibility last night and it was really enjoyable, so if those games are on there, I feel like it'd be remiss if the Advanced Warfighter games weren't put on as well. I would also add other Tom Clancy games such as Splinter Cell: Conviction, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, as well as Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Hopefully all those games, especially the Advanced Warfighter games can be added to the list.

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Medal of honor

Chci dobrou moderní válku Medal of honor a Medal of honor warfighter

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. orininal xbox Ghost Recon

The original Xbox Ghost Recon games had so much content and were ahead of their time. They were the reason I bought the oxb. Can we get a reworked, updated version of those please, backward or fresh to the one. I would get the compilation.

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. R.U.S.E

If we get 2000 votes we can get ruse back please vote for this game Xbox has made us wait too long for this game now is the time to take a stand.

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Resident Evil 2 Remake Pre-Orders Include Classic Resident Evil 2 on Xbox One

Resident Evil 2 Remake reveal coming January 2017 and pre-orders coming soon..

Resident Evil 2 Remake includes bonus with Classic Resident Evil 2.

Why we need classic resident evil 2? we never know if resident evil 2 remake will success or not.. resident evil 2 remake can sucks if they might not have fixed camera angles or remake is a terrible. no worries we can play classic resident evil 2 if resident evil 2 remake include with classsic resident evil 2..

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. remaster the simpsons hit and run

this game was one of the best simpsons game ever made everyone loved it and was such a big game for its time the there hasn't been a simpsons game for 10 years and I think you guys could make some gamers really happy

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Minecraft

I just got an Xbox 1 s and cannot play minecraft so I think you should be able to play it on Xbox 1

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Banned again without reason

Why have I been banned for a 5th time without reason? I had been behaving and not cussing at peoplease through messages and I only talked in party chats. Why have I been banned yet again? I wouldn't mind getting some proof as to why the banning happens because I find the entirety of your system to be complete and utter bull. Fix your systems or at least put in different modes for those who don't like to be talked to. It's Xbox. I shouldn't be banned for sending people messages about quittint. Those who I've reported for leaving early…

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. New First-Party MLB Baseball Game

Microsoft, please create a new MLB franchise for Windows and Xbox to compete with The Show. I know many people who bought a PS4 just because Xbox has no baseball game simulation.

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The first Forza Motorsport

50% of the Xbox games were put on the Xbox 360 (including Forza Motorsport) so why not put the original Forza on the Xbox One?

Reasons why:
    1 No dlc's to make new codes for.
    2 Forza Motorsport is the first Forza game with night mode.
    3 Not a lot of people know about the first Forza, because it was the only Forza game on the Xbox.

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2D Ninja Gaiden Trilogy HD Remake

2D Ninja Gaiden 1-3 hd remake with new updates, no remasters..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja_Gaiden_(NES_video_game)

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Kinect Sports Reboot

Convince Rare to make a Kinect Sports Reboot that involves the sports that were actually fun... bowling, beach volleyball, darts, boxing, ping pong, and for the love of God, GOLF! As a matter of fact, just make a whole golf game with multiple courses. My father is a cancer survivor who can't play actual golf anymore, but loved to play Kinect Sports golf until the old Xbox360 broke. And bring back the old avatars as well.

64 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base