~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 91 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. dbz raging blast 2

devs please notice this

91 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option File for PES 2018 Xbox One

Please, release option file for PES 18 XBOX ONE.

91 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Removing unwanted achievements.

Having the ability to remove unwanted achievements would be an amazing feature for Xbox, like myself and many other users having certain game achievements on your achievements list that you don't want on your account anymore, there should be a better way to remove achievements than only allowing users to remove games that you've not earned any achievements on. Make a feature in which you're able to remove a game and It's achievements completely from your account and the gamerscore will go to whatever score it was before you earned those achievements from that game you removed your achievements list.

91 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ninja Gaiden Collection game

All Ninja Gaiden Games in one single game, including the NES ninja Gaiden games enhanced, with wider field of view, XBOX and 360 games in it, improve combat and enhance games, also 60fps instead of 30.

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Sims 4 to Xbox One

We NEED Sims 4 on Xbox One because a lot of people that love the game like me don't have a pc or laptop and the only thing we can do to anything close to it is wat ching someone else play it but we need to be able to play it on Xbox

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Gotham city imposters

Keep ridiculous first person shooters alive!

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Spider-man 3

Me parece que sería un bombazo para xbox si sacaran este juego, marcó mucho en el mundo de los superheroes y sobre todo para los fanáticos de spider-man!!

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Group Your Friends Into Slots

Have the ability to sort your friends list. Ex. Clans, Friends, Family, etc.
    Instead of only having 2 groups Favs and Normal Friends, you can have the ability to have both of those, but more organized and easy access. You can place your friend into a group and then message that group or invite to party/game, and all of that. This is something that alot of clans and popular people have been looking for for ages now, and this would make things SO much better!!

88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Football

Please make NCAA football compatible with the Xbox one

88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Xbox Reputation Broken

This year alone has been my worst year on XBOX LIVE. I have been reported for so many false claims blocked for no reason because I am good at a game. I don't resort to cheap tactics and talk smack only when provoked. I don't know how Microsoft could implement such a flawed system in online multiplayer knowing that people who are childish/juvenile will report or block people for anything. I have read the enforcement policy and understand what Microsoft is trying to do but it is a complete failure.

I have read countless forums on websites addressing this issue…

88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. xbox one controller vibration preference

Please provide an os option to disable vibration across all games. Vibration is one of the most over-used, lowest value items ever introduced. Forcing those of us who hate this feature or actually have medical conditions to endure this discomfort demonstrates a lack of regard for this segment of your consumer base. how was this an option on the 360 yet completely ignored on what is supposed to be the next generation console? Please address this issue. Thank you.

88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. R.U.S.E

R.U.S.E is a great Xbox 360 game and it is a great rts minus the unit cap and time limit and the only 4 people

88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Xbox One X White Edition?

There are a lot of people that want an Xbox One X White Edition that are not fan of the black color, or maybe a customable multicolor? with led lights? That would be awesome. No but for real a Xbox One X White Edition would be fantastic! I would buy it rather than the black color.

87 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Splinter cell series

Would really like to see the real kickstart to show what the Xbox could do in gaming. From the original to blacklist. Each game should be re released for it, they would sell a lot and honestly what is Xbox without the splinter cel series?

87 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Harry Potter HBP

This is the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince gme

87 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Lego Lord of the Rings Crossover Character Packs

This game also needs Crossover Update. The first pack will feature Soren, Gylfie, Digger, Twilight, Lyze of Kiel, Shard, Boron, Barran, Otulissa, Allomere, Nyra, Kludd, and Metal Beak. The second pack will feature Patroklos, Pyrrha, Mitsurugi, Hilde, Siegfried, Yoshimitsu, ZWEI, Viola, Cassandra, Sophitia, Kilik, Xiangua, Edge Master, Maxi, Leixia, Xiba, Natsu, Taki, Luna, Arthur the Samurai, Yun-Seong, Seong Mi-Na, Amy, Ivy, Raphael, Nightmare, Voldo, Asteroth, Cervantes, Tira, Setsuka, and Algol

87 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Lego Batman Trilogy Bundle

You guys should bundle the three lego batman games into one disc just like how they did the Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection.

87 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. castlevania curse of darkness

They should make a bundle with all the castlevanias of the xbox original and the xbox 360.
    I love those kind of games and im surpised there are no castlevanias on this xbox one generation I would totally buy it the moment they release it

87 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Missions & Rewards Should Be Made Fair As Right Now Its Not

missions & rewards people who pre order or buy the games full price cannot particapate with others who buy the game when you have a reward mission on just like now i own all those games which i purchased full price digitally from you microsoft store where as if i didnt do that & i waited like now with missions & rewards i could have purchased assassins creed & far cry etc a lot cheaper play the games & be rewarded for it as well by reward points that get converted to real money its crazy not fair & its…

87 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base