~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Optional browsers

I simply want the optional use of browsers such as Google chrome,Firefox, or Internet explorer and also can Microsoft/Xbox add an image downloader to the browser apps because i want a wallpaper on my xbox without having to use a usb stick or dnls/dlns idk how to spell that but it would still be nice to download wallpapers without any external devices.

93 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trials Evolution

Bring Trials Evolution to xboxone ALREADY!!! : /

93 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. XBOX LIVE HOME NETWORK

XBOX LIVE HOME NETWORK
    1. Create a device or application which can be logged into with your primary Live Account
    2. After configuration you would point all xboxs in your home network to this application or device.
    3. This device would act as a DNS server and Router for XBOXs that point to it.
    4. Device or Application will ping and verify a maximum number of hops to all connected consoles.
    5. XBOX will allow download and play of any game that is attached to the Account Used for logging into the device above.
    6. Routing functions will prioritize download…

93 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 92 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 92 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. blur

more DLC's to the games

92 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Batman arkham origins or asylum free with gold.

Lately I have been restarting batman arkham city and arkham knight
    can you please make origins or asylum free with gold?

92 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. OPTION FILES PARA PES 2017

Queremos OPTION FILES PARA PES 2017.

Con motivo de la llegada del gran simulador de futbol PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2017, queremos que haya un acuerdo para que podamos compartir escudos, equipaciones, imagenes... Lo mismo que PS4.

¿Por que? Pues por que estamos pagando unos derechos que deben de ser los mismos para todos los usuarios, PES 2017 vale lo mismo para las dos plataformas, y en xbox no tenemos todo el contenido.

¿Por que reclamamos? Por que somo fieles a la Consola XBOX, no queremos cambiarnos a PS4, estamos comodos y muy contentos con esta consola, solo pedimos una actualizacion…

91 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. case review for a bad reputation

What if they extended the case review to the reputation system. People could be explained why they have a bad reputation. And if it seems that there isn't any the reputation could be restored. It'd be a nice way to have direct contact with the enforcement team. It'd also mean microsoft support wouldn't be contacted so much over these matters which they have no hand in.

91 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sonic The Hedgehog Remastered

Play Sonic 06 with dlc included

91 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo

This is one of the best competitive puzzle games ever made. The addition of the Capcom characters fighters fighting in the middle of the game (based on how you are playing) while you are strategizing and competing makes this a very fun game. Come on, Xbox bring this classic to Xbox One!

91 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More games like Diablo

You need to come out with more games like Diablo. My husband and I have no two player game that is like diablo we can play. I am so tired of the only choices are shooter games or those kiddie Lego games, it would be more fun and I would spend more money if u guys did actually have more two player RPG that was at least like diablo and not kid like

90 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. USB áudio

Please, it should not be so difficult to put audio and chat over USB, I would use any USB headset on my Xbox one, PC has Windows 10 and has this support, and my Xbox one also has Windows 10 and simply I do not know why he does not have this support, change that is to make my Xbox one even more complete.

90 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 90 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain

Father Kojima would be most pleased :D

90 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Conker Sequel

Conker’s Bad Fur Day has since developed a dedicated cult following, and there is clearly demand for another game in the series, if the negative reception to the Conker E3 2014 Project Spark tease is any indication.

I have been waiting for a true sequel in the series for well over a decade now, and I am sure many other fans have as well.

We’ve actually come close to a full-fledged Conker’s Bad Fur Day sequel being developed in the past, with Rare Replay shedding light on the cancelled Conker Gettin’ Medieval game. Ideas were also developed at Rare for…

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Custom gamerpics

Please change the rules for custom gamerpics. It is really annoying to see everyone with a fake account, who's really twelve, set their account to +18, and then them liking at us honest ones, who are around 15 years old, and constantly taunting us, because we don't have a custom gamerpic. I can understand if you don't want to make it for everybody, but you have to also understand, there's a ton of people who lie about their age. If your not going to make it for everybody, at least make it for accounts that are +15 since that is…

88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Black Xbox One S

I really want a Xbox One S but everything on my entertainment stand is black. I see they are coming out with a Battlefield 1 special edition grey and green One S but nothing so far in black. Are there any plans to bring out a black model?

88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Let me delete app achievements!

Perhaps some people like having achievements on their profile for mundane things, such as an achievement because they watched something on Netflix. I, however, do not.

I bought an Xbox to play games. It's nice it does other things, but I don't want my profile cluttered with nonsense like that. I want my achievement list to contain my earned achievements from games, and only games. I'm never going to look through my achievements and say, "Oh, yeah. I remember when I earned this one. I watched a movie on Netflix."

Honestly, every time I see an achievement from an app,…

88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base