~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. GTA 5

I want to play my 360 GTA5 on x box one

92 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Too Human

A remake and release for Xbox One is sorely needed.

91 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bomberman Live

Please make Bomberman live available for xbox one. I know there won't be a lot of votes like for call of duty. But this is a fun multiplayer game that is out of the ordinary just shoot everything types. I think if this was posted on xbox like event center with a vote system you would see great results! Please at least look into it. Thank you xbox.

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sharing content with family on multiple consoles

Well lets face it Microsoft built a great console. They made it to be more than just a gaming machine but a multifunctional machine to watch movies, play games, stream shows, Listen to music. The console is even capable of being utilize for connecting your television broadcasting to it. Here is where it gets tricky. All these features are great if you are single with one counsel or two in a house hold. But when your a family of more then 2 people it becomes expensive and aggravating. Take my family of 4. My wife and I play xbox one…

88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Kinect Sports: Season Two

Please make as much as possible kinect games available from xbox 360 to xbox one.
    What makes it a good idea if you have a better and more expensive console about xbox one but the kids can not play the family games that are available on 360 with kinect. Unfortunately, there is also no big selection of children and family games for the xbox one with kinect.

86 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Better OneGuide App Integration

Instead of going to the OneGuide Menu to then click on App Channels. Allow App Channels to be placed on All Channels along with Live TV. You can then expand the categories (Hulu, Netflix, Sling TV, etc) to see what is available. Also, treat those apps like a channel, so you can still pull up the OneGuide in the app. If you change to the channel there could be a listing of popular streaming options or the personal watch list, much like many On-Demand services. Live Services such as Sling TV or various News apps could have a schedule, just…

86 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  OneGuide & Live TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. sonic adventrue battle 2

Sonic Adventrue battle 2

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The Warriors

Short and sweet... I really think "The Warriors" should be brought to Xbox one. I wouldn't even care if it had the same exact story line to be honest. It was a great game on Xbox and with the graphics upgraded to 1080p... Woooooo. Yeah... The Warriors.

84 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Minecraft

Like para blok de comandos en todo tipo de Minecraft

84 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Romania to the countries that have live gold! No gold support for my country! pls

Add Romania to the countries that have live gold!
    No gold support for my country pls

83 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Call Of Duty: Ghosts

I want this and many of my other 360 games on the one so I can sell my 360 to buy more Xbox One games.

Thanks Microsoft

82 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sonic The Hedgehog 2006

Any one remember Sonic The Hedgehog release d in 2006 and all of its glitchy goodness? Well to anyone who likes this sonic title (me included) who wants to see this on the xbox 1, help!

82 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fable Trilogy Remaster

All the Games of Fable Trilogy Remastered and with Co-op Online

81 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Snap DVD AND TV

Can you please fix Xbox snap back to how it use to be when you could watch a DVD and TV at the same time. In over the past year, I would workout using a workout DVD and watch TV at the same time. With the new update it is not allowing me to snap those to together anymore. I'm getting a message saying "sorry, this app can't be snapped next to the other one (0x87e10005)" PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!

81 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Xbox One - add the play through both tv and headset feature like on 360

On xbox One please add the play through both tv and headset feature like we have on xbox 360.
    In party chat we should have the option to hear people through tv and headset at the same time.

I would also like to be able to hear game chat through the TV while at the same time hearing party chat in our headset just like on Grand Theft Auto 4 for Xbox 360.

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Keyboard and mouse support

I have dislocated a few of my fingers from playing soccer when I was younger and I would love to see keyboard and mouse support ad holding onto a controller tends to lock my hands up and my left one usually looks like a claw. When I was in college I dropped off of xbox to play games like CS source and tf2 but can't afford a new computer to play the games I want to plus xbox is easier as I don't have to ask my friends to dump money into a pc. I would love to see native…

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Crossover Packs in Lego Games (Edited)

*In Lego Batman 2 I propose for 2 Character Packs: Lord of the Rings Pack, and the Pop Culture Movie Character Pack
    *The Lord of the Rings Character Pack should include Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Gandalf, Aragorn, Boromir, Gimli, Legolas, Gollum, Uruk-Hai, Moria Orc, Mordor Orc, Nazgul, King Theoden, Eomer, Rohan Soldier, and Elrond (2nd Age)
    *The Pop Culture Pack should include casts from Spaceballs, The Princess Bride, James Bond, Star Trek, and a simple main character in the Bourne Trilogy, Jason Bourne
    *In Lego Lord of the Rings, I Propose 2 Character Packs: Legend of the Guardians, and Soul…

79 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Call of Duty MW2 or MW3 remastered

The 1 Man Army Perk on MW2 is very annoying cause the shoot a unlimited supply of grenade launcher just make is you cant switch to class that else with this perk and for MW3 the ACR and the MP7 are a little OP(over powered) just drop the accuracy and stability and also for both please , and add weapon stats like stability or mobility and another thing please make attachments do what there say like if i added grip to one of my gun it should reduces the kick and increase the stability and accuracy and try and add…

79 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base