~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age for Xbox One

We are getting the chance to play newer episodes of this franchise which is great but, for the most part, there are no classic Final Fantasy games on Xbox.

I believe there is a strong demand for them to start appearing in our platform. These one is about to be remasterd for PS4, if there is a possibility of these game ever appearing on Xbox One and PC then it should.

If you too want to play this game in your console, please vote to show there is interest and demand for this game on Xbox One.

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dynasty warriors gundam 3

I would buy dw: gundam 1-3 in a heartbeat who doesnt love giant mechs dukeing it out esp. the nostalgia like wing zero best gun of all time!!!

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Game DVR captures party chat

Be able to hear live party chat in recorded game clips in DVR

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Con este juego terminariamos de tener la saga de Ezio y sería una buena adición a los juegos con la retrocompatibilidad

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add More Supported Resolutions for the One S

I traded in my Xbox One Elite console for an Xbox One S after being told by Xbox Support on Twitter that it could upscale to 1440p ultrawide (21:9) displays.

As I use a 34" ultrawide display that has a resolution of 3440x1440 I jumped at it because I was tired of losing graphics quality because the 1920x1080 image was being stretched.

After finding out that the info I had been given was false they decided to send me here instead, so here we are.

If the One S is capable of upscaling to 4K there is no reason to…

79 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Free Xbox Live,Nomore gold

Why not make xbox 360 with free online i mean theres zero point to have to pay for Gold now after all these years xbox 360 owners should be awarded

79 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Rise of iron (destiny expansion)

Destiny and its expansions should be completely transferable to xbox one if you started off and own all the season pass and expansions on 360 because if you have to rebuy everything except the original game its $520 at the most just to continue playing destiny to the best experience as a gamer.

79 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. saints row 2

please make this and all other saints row games backwards compatible thank you! hopefully it will happen someday

79 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Pin Franchise

Simple Idea. I have 5 different Assassin Creed games. I'm not going to pin all 5 games as I would obviously run out of space on my Pin Board. Assassin Creed is just the most glaring case. I've also got 3 Battlefield titles, The Witcher, 2 and 3... And theses are just a few exemples. I would like to be able to pin a Franchise instead of a specific game. The way it would work is that when I select a pined franchise, a popup shows up and lets me select which specific title of a franchise I want to…

78 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. OutRun 2006 Coast 2 Coast (XBOX) playable on XBOX ONE!

I would love to see this game or maybe an updated version on the XBOX ONE!

78 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add MLB the show 16 onto Xbox One

Xbox one should add MLB the show 16 to there list of games because it looks like an amazing games that I have seen on YouTube. And a ps4 is way to much money, and also I don't want to have to by another game console when I have 3 consoles already and I only use two of them considering the console I don't use is the ps2.

77 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 77 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Remaster Guitar Hero 2 and 3 with the old controller.

It'd be great to play classic guitar hero on the Xbox One. Please do this.

77 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Reputation

This reputation system is so broken! Literally the only people who are on avoid me rep are people who are getting false reported!
    I've literally been at avoid me 3 times in the last 2 weeks for no reason at all. I play a wide variety of games with many different people and I never harass or smack talk anyone. I just wish that this reputation system would just be revamped so that your rep is immune to false reports. :(
    Honestly the only people who actually deserve avoid me rep are hackers/cheaters.

77 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make Xbox 360 kinect games backwards compatable on xbox one

Xbox 360 has a lot of kinect games that i would love to play on my xbox one. Please allow us to play all the 360 kinect games on our xbox one

77 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Xbox originals with online features

Since the ps4 has sold ps2 on the PS store with the features like trophy support, cloud save and other social features I would be more excited to play my fave Xbox originals that has not been remade onto Xbox live.

75 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 75 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bring the New Gundam Versus to XBOX ONE

At TGS 2016 Namco Bandai announced that an new Gundam Vs. for console will be released next year on PS4.I see that how this is the beginning of a new Vs generation and that it might also be the first TRUE (Extreme Vs. Force doesn't count) Gundam Vs to be released in America since Gundam vs Zeta Gundam on PS2. I think this is a prefect opportunity for the game to finally to make its debut on XBOX. The game is a amazing 2v2 fighting that is addicting, competitive, and fun. Seeing that XBOX is getting Tekken 7 one of…

75 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mlb

Bring all xbox 360 games to xbox one!would be nice

74 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Please make Assassin's Creed Brotherhood backwards compatible , in the Xbox store you can buy Assassins creed 2 and Assassins creed Revelations but Assassins creed brotherhood is in between them and the only way to play it is if you buy the 3 pack and its way too expensive for just buying Revelation b/c Assassins creed 2 was free a long time ago and I have it already and I already have Revelations but I just need to play Brotherhood and I'm not paying 50 dollars for a game that is 5 dollars at GameStop But its not BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE

74 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base