~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fable 2 Remastered!

I have lived for years now, Little Sparrow, in hopes of a re-mastering of the greatest xbox exclusive game ever, Fable 2. I believe that there are a considerable amount of other gamers who gladly play that incredibly chill game again. Please, hear us! And let us play at greatness again.

165 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Civilization Revolution

Please Microsoft/Xbox bring this back I love this game i would play this for hours when I was younger and I know I'll still play it today if I could get my hands on it again so please bring it back !!!

150 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. TV

Hearing that Snap Mode will be removed, if it is for performance it's okay but don't remove the Snap TV function, improve it, make it lake some kind of PIP that uses 10% of the TV not 30%

136 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Splinter cell

Splinter cell blacklist for back wards compatibility

128 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Party Chat

Please add Party Chat to the Xbox Android app.

120 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove xbox one home console limit

I would like them to remove the limit for sharing xbox one home consoles as when you download a new game you have to take back your console and by end of it youve used your limit and cant use it again for a year. At least change it to the 360 license transfer!

116 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Final Fantasy Trilogy

Bought the entire trilogy back in Jan 2016 expecting you guys to have made it backward compatible. It's a year now and nothing to show. Disappointing. If square needs a push, do let them know that there are people willing to buy the entire 360 trilogy set just to play this on the Xbox one.

113 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. MLB 2k 13 or any give us one baseball game than well alll stop switching to ps4

We4 need a baseball game before everyone switches to ps4 get mlb NOW!!!!!

112 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR SERIES

BRING BACK ALL FLIGHT SIMULATOR SERIES AND MAKE AN A10-C COMBAT VERSION

112 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The entire Assassin's creed trilogy should be backward compatible not just the first two

The entire AC trilogy should be backward compatible, not just the first two games it's a disappointment to fans who collected all of the games from the first, second, and third to the fourth and rogue.

111 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Halo 4

Xbox one

110 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Xbox 1 movie streaming

When a movie is bought or rented from the xbox store on the Xbox 1 console you should allow the movie to be downloaded to the Xbox 1 hard drive like the way it is allowed to download a purchased or rented movie on the Xbox 360 console instead of just allowing only for a movie to be streamed on the Xbox 1 console.s

109 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. CAPCOM's Lost Planet 2 and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Hello reader.

As a huge fan of CAPCOM and the games that they make, including Resident Evil™ and Lost Planet™ I would really love to see Lost Planet 2 and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City added to the ever-growing backward compatible games list. Upon buying both of the games recently and also owning an Xbox One, I'd love to be able to play them via backward compatibility on there. I'm sure many fans hold the same opinion.

So, please. If you agree, vote on this idea.
    Make it happen!!

-ZzSNIPEuDEADzZ

109 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bring back Pins for not owned Games from Store

Bring back Pins for not owned Games from Store. Let us Pin Games from the Store to Home. I always Pin Games in the Store to Home to not Forget them befor they come Out. In the moment the Pin to Home feature is Missing! Or do you removed it?

107 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Lego Marvel Superheroes Crossover Character Packs

Hello welcome back tody I'm going to give you more crossover information. The first pack will include Altair, Ezio, Connor, Edward, Shay, Adewale, Aveline, Arno, Elise, James & Evie, Shao Jun, Nikolai Orelov, and an upcoming Egyptian Assassin from Empires. The Second pack will feature Dovahkiin, Ulfric, Galmar, Delphine, Esbern, J'Zargo, Quaranir, Tolfdir, Savos Aren, Karliah, Brynjoff, Astrid, and Nazir

106 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Turok Remaster

It's clear us fans will not be getting a sequel to a turok game at all anytime soon. Since 2017 is fast approaching why not make a full fledged remaster of the 2007 turok? That game was my main in 2007 besides halo 3

105 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. HD DVD drive support on xbox one.

I really feel that this should have been a no brainer from the start; after all the HD dvd drive is a piece of Microsoft hardware, and HD dvd's their favoured software. What frustrates me is I feel that all this would take to accomplish, would be one quick update (I may be wrong), and would give everyone who has the player and the disks another reason to keep gaining enjoyment from their collection; that they supported, regardless of it being a "dead" format. This should be an easy one.

105 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pins for unpurchased games

no longer an option to pin unpurchased games anymore, it was a convenient way to avoid looking through all the games or typing it up in search. I don't know if it's just me and I just can't find it, if you did remove it I would love this feature back or at least an option to turn it on or off.
    You should also in my games and app add a wish list section to pin games you're interesting in buying to avoid going through and searching them up, So players can have another option to not pin them…

105 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. free gamertag

Support told me to come here what it is is that ive had my gamertag for so many years it has also got my real name what is getting exposed i made this when i was a kid please can i get a free change

101 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2D Ninja Gaiden Trilogy HD Remake

2D Ninja Gaiden 1-3 hd remake with new updates, no remasters..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja_Gaiden_(NES_video_game)

101 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base