~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 123 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Xbox 360 games get purchased with Microsoft Account balance

If Xbox gamers try to purchase Xbox 360 games by using their Microsoft Account balance on Xbox One console, they'll be forced to use their credit card.

Please make purchasing Xbox 360 games on Xbox One with Microsoft Account balance happen.

121 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Share one gold account with the family

I have a gold account and I use it to game or watch netflix, my son has his own xbox one, with two consoles in the house we can only be signed in to live on one xbox at a time, make it so that I can watch netflix and my son can play games online at the same time on two different xbox one consoles.

120 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the broken reputation system

I've seen so many posts on this.. How many more until Microsoft actually listen and take action? Please fix your broken and flawed reputation system. I was playing one day and the next day I am in the 'avoid me' category from 'good' for no reason whatsoever.

Your system is beyond a joke, it favours the cheating and whining kids who can't handle the fact that people are better than them at video games and so abuse the system to get those good players banned. This needs to be fixed NOW as I've just renewed by yearly Xbox live and…

115 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Backwards Compatible Call Of Duty MW3

We need COD NW3 to Be Backwards Compatible

111 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Snap an app background

If there is a way, it would be nice to have it when you snap an app (grove music ) to get the option to keep in background. This way it doesn't take up any screen space. But if possible make it an option. *for example after selecting an app to snap have a second tab under the app box keep in background

110 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Spider-man: web of shadows

Please bring spider-man: web of shadows to the Xbox one

109 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Devil May Cry HD Collection

Make this Backwards Compatible

109 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Filters for xbox store

There are STILL no filters for a-z, price or genre - THESE ARE THE BASICS FOR ANY ONLINE STOREFRONT. And since the update 'show all games' defaults to a listing ranked by date of release - fair enough except that the lists stops at Submerged which came out on 7th August 2015 - NOTHING BEFORE THIS IS SHOWN!! How do I buy something older unless I specifically know I want to buy that item and use bing to search for it. Defeats the whole purpose and negates the basic concept of 'browsing'. Absolutely ludicrous siuation and abysmal design.

109 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Contact enforcement team

Creating a chat where customers can use to contact the enforcement team to ask about their queries. Xbox should do this as it gives the customers a chance to justify their actions that they did resulting them in a ban. Isn't life about giving people a second chance to learn and improve from their actions that they did?

106 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 105 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Remove the Useless "Ease of Access" Section from the Settings Menu

If someone is visually impaired so they will simply Avoid Using your All-in-One Media Entertainment Box or Xbox One.

104 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 104 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The whole Assassins Creed series on Xbox One

We need all Assassins Creed games playable on Xbox One because its a large game series and a great part of game history. Liberations, Assassins Creed 3 and Brotherhood are still missing.

104 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Max Payne 1 & 2

Please guys, make a port of the first and second Max Payne game with Rockstar and Remedy. I don't even want a remaster. Just port it to the Xbox One so we can play it without an original Xbox.

104 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. batman arkham city

Batman arkham asylum,city,origins

102 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 102 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  OneGuide & Live TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Un ban suspended accounts

It is stupid that Xbox are banning accounts in any sense apart from cheating. My account has been banned for 2 weeks prior to me sending many explicit messages over private chat, yes it is wrong that I'm sending these messages but it's not as if anyone is taking genuine offence to these messages! When I encounter someone while playing Xbox online on most games and I start to get angry because things aren't going my way, yes I will send a message but it's not as if they're getting offended by what I'm saying and I won't get offended…

102 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Def Jam: Fight For New York

I think that Microsoft should bring Def Jam: Fight For New York to the Xbox One. It would be perfect to get and play. I miss playing it, and I wish somebody should contact Microsoft and convince them to bring Def Jam Fight For New York to the Xbox One. :)

101 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. F. E. A. R

Hey Guys. The Games titled F. E. A. R (First Encounter Assault Recon) is a must have to play it on the Xbox one

101 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base