~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Super Street Fighter HD Remix game at Brazil's xbox live to buy

Microsoft, could you put to buy at Brazil's xbox live the Super Street Fighter HD Remix game's digital download??? Please

92 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DISC TRADE IN FOR DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CODES

a trade in program that we can send in our physical discs in exchange for a digital download code for that game

91 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 90 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fable Franchise (What Fable Needs)

Things that need to happen with the Fable Franchise, vote up if you agree.

Fable 2 (Pc release)
    Fable 2 Remastered (For Xbox One & Pc)

Fable 3 (Pc re-release)
    Fable 3 Remastered (For Xbox One & Pc)

Fable Hero's (Pc release)

Fable Legends (Start a Kickstarter)

Fable IV/4 (Only let Lionhead Studio Heads lead this project if going to make)

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please do not remove Kinect Fitness for Xbox One

I'd rather have to buy it but not see it removed at all

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Online multiplayer for free

Online multiplayer for free, Games with Gold and Deals with Gold are still an option if you want those you can get Xbox Live Gold. I wont care if you just make it Xbox 360.

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring back Call of Duty rights to Xbox!

Microsoft please bring back the Call of Duty rights to Xbox. Xbox has always been home to the big gamers of Call of Duty and other 1st-person shooter games. Now it's hurting Xbox because most of the gamers are switching to PS4. Microsoft please work things out with Activision and try to bring back the Call of Duty rights to Xbox!

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. GTA 6 - The next best thing

I think they should make a new GTA 6 (Grand theft auto 6) in this game they should add an actual airport building you can enter and can buy a plane ticket. Between liberty city and San Andreas etc. etc. And also change the cops so a minor offence dosent lead to you getting shot in the face by the cops, but rather a fine or jail time. Yes acualy getting sent to jail, and online players can break you out.

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Give battlefield 4 away free with gold.

Like Xbox free with gold have been giving away all the dlc away for the game, also I can't Evan buy it on Xbox store.

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Digital game sharing

I think there should be a tweak to xbox gold sharing. I think it should be based on who's listed in your "family" settings. The way I understand the setting now you have to list your xbox home as someone else's in order for them to play games you purchase digitally without you signing into your account on that system. The short comings of this is:

1. IF you set someone's xbox as your xbox home for gold sharing ALL digital game purchases go to that xbox automatically rather then the one you might actually be using which is the…

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 84 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More recording time with the Game DVR

Make the duration of the game dvr up to 15 minutes, which can be shared on YouTube and Facebook and that our voice is heard and that of our friends when recording. Sorry for my english.

82 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. playing xbox on phone

windows 10 users can play xbox on pc or windows tablets but what about us android users and ios they should make it on these too and i wanna xbox video app too

82 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Star Wars RTS game

A game of which players can command the armies and fleets in these massive army battles such as; the Galactic Republic vs the Sith Empire (Knights of the Old Republic/The Old Republic), the Clone Wars, the beginning and end of the Galactic Civil War, and the Resistance vs the First Order. They can also command different groups and factions such as the Mandalorians and have custom matches for crossover battles such as the Rebel alliance vs the Sith Empire, Grand Army of the Republic (Clone Wars) vs Galactic Republic's Army (KotOR), and the Galactic Empire or First Order vs the…

81 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Halo5

Never never screw another halo game up like you did halo 5. If I wanted another call of duty I would have bought it. The next halo should have the best elements of halo 3 and 4. Enough said.

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Option to Record shows to DVR through SmartGlass

It would be awesome if you could open smartglass and have the option to set your DVR to record a show when not at home or on the same wifi network as your Xbox. Would be great to be able to record a show I may have forgot about while at work

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  OneGuide & Live TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. xbox1s needs fifa street!!!

Bring back fifa street for xbox1s!!!!

78 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Discord application for Xbox One

Discord, a social gaming service, is one of the best to have around. It's safer than Skype and TeamSpeak, it's free, and you could interact with gamers across the world via PC and mobile. Now, I would like to bring Discord to Xbox One with the same features but with new added Xbox One features like snapping, etc.

78 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Press 'Y' to invite someone straight into your game, when that person's message is highlighted in the 'Messages' tab

Halo streamers often run 'subscriber games', in which they play with individuals who are subscribed to their Twitch channel. This means they always have to spend an entire night sending out dozens and dozens of game invites ('Invite to Game'), whenever they wish to invite a new group of players.

These streamers use their Xbox messages as a queue for subscribers to get invited to these custom games. They see a message, hover over it, press A to see the message, click on 'More' to get a menu, then go to 'View profile', and finally, 'Invite to a game'.

Considering…

76 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. We need the Screen Time settings to work on Xbox One

Since the Xbox One is technically a Windows 10 device, the screen time settings from the adult's Microsoft account family settings should work on the One. Us adults have a responsibility to teach children not to let consoles rule their life. Not all parents can be around or monitor 24/7. This feature or something like it is SO needed by thousands of parents.

75 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base