~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. YouTube streaming on Xbox one

I would like Xbox to add a feature in which you can stream Xbox games on YouTube knowing that YouTube is one of the biggest creator space of this generation and also the ps4 has this feature too

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back all original Xbox games for free online with purchase of gold membership

I think that Xbox should take all the games from the first Xbox consel and make them free and available online if you have a Xbox gold membership. This would give insentive for gamers to purchase the gold membership . Seeing that there are hundreds of original games it would create value.. and plus you can't play original Xbox games anymore on the new systems.. their are alot of classics that old gamers would like to play again and this would bring back sales to old games in a way.. cause Xbox isn't realy making money off originals anymore so…

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Devs in the Xbox Live Creators Program to access text messages

Please add support for Text Messaging to the current APIs of the Xbox Live Creators Program.

This includes sending text messages to one or more people over xbox live and be able to access all text message threads of the logged in user.

Thank you in advance!

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show new releases at the top of Creators Collection, not at the bottom

Releases in the Creators Club currently appear at the bottom of the Creators Collection in the store. Xbox users need to scroll down to load additional titles. New releases are obscured. This also gives the appearance that the Creators Collection is stagnate. Upon returning to the Creators Collection a week later, the game lineup will appear to be unchanged.

Instead, the sort order should be reversed by default. New titles should appear at the top.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Screen Mirroring for Xbox One

Screen Mirroring option for Xbox One.
    Why is it not available yet?

P.S - it used to work for me but not anymore. Have no idea why. i've talked to a very nice customer support guy and he explained me that Microsoft havent published any such feature for Xbox One.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Xbox Live in Indonesia

Indonesia has such a big Xbox community. Unfortunately, Xbox Live is not supported there which is a huge disappointment, knowing that Playstation does... Please make it happen! plz plz plzzzzz

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Using several values in LeaderboardRow

LeaderboardRow has list of values in it. However, only Value[0] can be specified using StatisticsManager. I suggest to allow setting several values where Value[0] used for sorting and other values for additional information. For example Value[0] - score, Value[1] - date and time when the score was obtained, Value[2] - number of sets played. This seems to be a rather simple fix, given that the infrastructure is already there.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Xbox live

My Xbox live isn't working I still have at least a 6 months left of Xbox live but it said I need to pay more

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I need a Arabic language for my xbox

It reads Arabic but doesn’t have the Arabic language

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. RTMP Custom Stream

Avoir la Possibilité de Stream sur d'autre Plateforme avec nos Identifiant RTMP et Cle

Afin de Stream sur d'autre Plateforme comme, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, SmashCast, ReStream ...

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New

I like the new Xbox one layout but no themes are available to the customers other then two colours or a picture that usually gets replaced by game image. For a new theme that can sell say border frames with different sounds to a swishing different apps could be a click or a mass effect menus sounds if it's licenced. Change the start-up to show theme animations and screensavers for idle Xbox.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. .Net 4.6 support for the Unity plugin

The current Unity plugin is only compatible with the .net 2.0 scripting backend.

Since Unity 2017.1 it's possible to use .net 4.6 and C# 6.0. The plugin is not compatible with that because it use two dlls that emulate missing features when .Net 2.0 is enabled in Unity.

The "native" C# plugin works with Task and C# 6.0, it's better for all of us to only use C# 6.0. Less dependencies, less code.

Thank you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make Bolivia a Xbox Live Country

Let's add Xbox live to Bolivia! please Xbox, support Bolivia in this case!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Eliminate the one-time permission pop-up for Xbox Live access

The pop-up is a much bigger problem than people realize. Not only does it spoil the user's first impression of the game, but it sends a very clear message -- "This is not a regular Xbox game. It's more like a game for your phone." I honestly feel that this issue alone is reason enough to avoid the program.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Brand Deal with Dakota Rogers

I want to be in a brand deal with Xbox/Microsoft

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. C# Nuget library for all platforms

Have the ability to include a nuget package and have access to all features of the Xbox Live Api's in this creators program. I want to be able to create a windows service that uses some of these api's but cannot do so currently. I'd even settle for creating a UWP app to fit my needs, but I don't want it to be marked as a game and still have access to the api.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When will Xbox live be avaliable in Croatia?

When will Xbox live be avaliable in Croatia?

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. what xbox games are able to play online without gold

i would like to know what xbox games are able to play online without gold bcuz i am short of money this days .....

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Unity 3D & Unreal Engine App to Xbox One/ Windows 10

I want test run my Unity game on my Xbox, thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. add Balkans Region

I suggest to add Balkans Region, especially Kosovo to the Xbox Live Rewards

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base