~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Xbox streaming on Android

Is it possible to add streaming on Xbox mobile?
    I'd like playing on a small screen with my gamepad.

133 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Purchase Xbox 360 Games on Xbox App (Mobile)

Please add support to purchase Xbox 360 games on the Xbox App for iOS and Android.

60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stream Xbox one to your iPad

It would be nice to be able to play Xbox one on your iPad like you can on Windows 10.

51 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Video streaming for Xbox Smartglass from mobile device (Airplay like)

Stream video from a mobile device to the Xbox One with Smartglass similar to Apple/iTunes Airplay. Select your media on your mobile device, then broadcast to any Xbox visible on the network. I am currently using a 3rd party app to accomplish this, but native Smartglass support would be much appreciated and easier than juggling multiple apps.

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Suggested For You

Get Rid of Suggested for You! I updated my App and now my FRIENDS tab is flooded with all these Suggestions. I know who my friends are. If I wanted to find random friends, I would do it. Get rid of this please.

46 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Xbox One Streaming for Samsung VR and other mobile VR devices

With Oculus video you can stream videos, Twitch and other forms of media from various themed theater spaces. With Xbox One Windows 10 streaming with PC and a lot of phones supporting VR in some form or another an App to stream Xbox to your device and adversely stream to a VR room seems like a great addition to ways to play Xbox. It could utilize themed rooms around Halo, Gears, Minecraft and other licensed properties.

46 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. party on mobile

With the android version of the xbox app i thought it whould be cool to start a party on mobile for those of us who dont have a mic we can use are ipads or android device to start a party with xbox friends even friends playing windows10 games

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Streaming xbox games like Windows 10

Streaming xbox game to xbox app in iPhone /iPad or Android

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sharing video and screenshots

I'd love to see the app updated to allow sharing of gameplay videos and screenshots, shared directly to Twitter/Facebook or even YouTube if possible.

Would make it much easier to show off your best bits and create hashtags such as #XboxOneShare, etc, etc.

Also would help advertise games in a way, by tagging in the developers and generating retweets, likes, and reshares.

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Xbox on mobile

Allow people to use party chat on the Xbox mobile app.

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Xbox app

Make it an accessible feature to see all your dlc and games that you have downloaded from the store. Just a section where I can see all my content with or without the xbox on.

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Game DVR Management on Xbox App (Mobile)

Please add support for Game DVR clip and screenshot management on the Xbox App for iOS and Android. Also sharing Game DVR clips and screenshots through other social networking right from the app on your phone would be nice. Not just to others on Xbox Live.

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Dedicated Videos And TV Apps For iOS And Android

Xbox is not only my go to gaming console, but also my go to for media (movies, music, etc.). iOS and Android users should have access to purchased videos (movies/tv shows) on the go, or even on their tablets as well.

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The sims freeplay

Hello, my idea is this: let xbox on windows phone conect to facebook not only for contact search, but to link the games. For example like The Sims freeplay. I want to be able to move it between all my devises. But sins xbox is only one account for the game on my windows phone I am not able to move saved data from the cloud to android devise. And my windows phone somtimes crashes the game, because it is too old already. But I don't want to loose my progres in the game... Please do somthing about it!

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Start, stop, cancel and monitor downloads from the Xbox One mobile app

My Xbox one hibernates at home while I'm out, it already automatically downloads and installs updates but I want to be able to start new downloads of apps or games I don't already own, or even pause or stop downloads in progress using the Xbox one app.

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. XBOX APP PARTY CHAT

Ability to party chat with friends using headset for mobile device 3.5mm jack

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Android

I would like Microsoft to add game streaming to the android app so we could play xbox games through the Samsung gear VR headset. I think it would be an amazing experience. No head tracking or anything just simple streaming to the mobile device would do and maby further integration to the oculus powered Gear VR environment.

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Streaming games xbox one on iPhone and iPad

We need stream games xbox one on iPhone

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Join and talk to Friends in Party Chat via Xbox app (voice,text)

Universal party chat join via the Xbox app. Talk to your friends using your phone mic or headset thru the Xbox app! Always be able to join the party wherever you are!

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base