~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Voting poll for original Xbox games to be backward compatible on Xbox One

Now that it has been announced that original Xbox games will be backward compatible on Xbox One, I would like to see a voting poll just like the one we have for Xbox 360 games.

131 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

35 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DEAD ISLAND/ DEAD ISLAND RIPTIDE

the perfect way to bring back the awesome zombie apocalypse, and to get us ready for the DEAD ISLAND 2

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. midnight club

deveria voltar, melhor jogo de corrida

84 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Missions & Rewards Should Be Made Fair As Right Now Its Not

missions & rewards people who pre order or buy the games full price cannot particapate with others who buy the game when you have a reward mission on just like now i own all those games which i purchased full price digitally from you microsoft store where as if i didnt do that & i waited like now with missions & rewards i could have purchased assassins creed & far cry etc a lot cheaper play the games & be rewarded for it as well by reward points that get converted to real money its crazy not fair & its…

83 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Xbox live

Xbox live must support all the regions and countries..

68 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Xbox Live to be available in Lithuania

Xbox Live to be available in Lithuania

63 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enforcement Team

This "enforcement team" is a joke. I was suspended for the fifth time, still with no proof or evidence of my supposed actions. This time I was suspended while already on suspension. Which, is impossible I had no way to contact or communicate with anyone. I'm paying for an Xbox Live subscription that I can't even use. No one from Xbox/Microsoft can give you any kind of information or do anything about these suspensions. There is no number or email or even any way to get into contact with this "enforcement team" Just a bunch of bull, I'll be switching…

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Xbox HQ in Romania

It would be nice to you if you can bring Xbox HQ in Romania! We have a lot of gamers here but they are going with PlayStation because is the only console with Support in Romania and we need to change that. We have a lot of people who would like to work for Xbox here. We also have a Microsoft Romania, Ubisoft Romania and Electronic Arts Romania why not Xbox too? Let's change that people!

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Enforcement Team Failure and What Needs To Happen

First off I wanted to say I got a communications ban. Thats cool and all, but where is it 100% justified. I will describe my situation the best way that I can. On July 15th I awoke to a communications ban on my xbox from the night before of playing. I knew who it was and I knew who did it. Very mature of them to send me messages saying to join the party, then when I get in there they did it to call me a ***, ***, a$$hole and that they were going to stab me with a…

38 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Xbox Enforcement Team.

I have been communication banned 3 times in the past month. Two of them for no reason what so ever. Every time i try to contact the arrogant *** over at the "amazingly helpful" enforcement team i get completely ignored by the ***. Its angered me to the point now that im selling xbox and buying PS4. Sort out your enforcement team micro$oft. *** ridiculous. Doubt they'll read this anyway....

38 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Find a Solution to the Tyrannical XBL Enforcement Team

There needs to be a better way to get in contact with the XBL Enforcement Team. Those people are like ignorant tyrannical dictators thanks to the amount of power they have been given and the lack of enforcement of the enforcers. This is what happens when you don't give the people a voice. When you get a ban there is nothing you can do except write a worthless 500 character limited response that isn't nearly enough to explain your case, and that is it. How are you supposed to build your case if 500 characters is the only contact you…

38 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enforcement Team Chat:Live

This NOT a idea, Only a Enforcement Team Chat box.
    Rules
    1.Xbox related
    2.Post Ideas, so we can verify them
    3. Chat ,no Cursing or Putting Faces
    4. If being rude, you will be Reported

36 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Digital Trade-ins

So with the digital era growing ever so quickly we may see a time where hard copies of games will no longer be produced. With that being said I would like to suggest that Microsoft offer a program that players/users can trade in digital content for credit on their Microsoft account. I feel as if this would benefit both parties greatly. in my personal opinion I am far more likely to purchase a game if I have $5-$10 in my Microsoft account or even more. if thousands of other people feel the same that's even more games purchased and if…

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Xbox Live Enforcement Team

Xbox live code enforcement team sucks. I really hate every single one of you. I hope you never have any fun ever again in life. If you ever feel like you're experiencing happiness I hope your heart fails at that moment and you die a slow painful death.

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Xbox Live Enforcement

It is not safe on xbox live anymore! I understand that calling xbox does not help with reporting people unless you report them, but if you report and block them it does not stop them from bumping into you again on xbox live. Not too long ago I was communications suspended which always happens to me easily when majority of the time I dont engage in any contact unless my name is mentioned first or a message is received. How do I remain the target of trash talk and suspensions when all I want to do is play the game?…

33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Xbox enforcement team is a joke

These guys...well I'm sure many people already know how poor they carry out their work. My gt is...well used to be HANKEY PANKEYYY (my name is Hank and that has been my nickname for as long as I can remember). One night once I got on Xbox I had a message from these "enforcement" clowns saying my gt was "offensive". Lol okay. Then after doing the *** poor case review, get the same generic answer without having no way of proving my point or getting an actual explanation. And of course, there is no way to contact them. All because…

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ps4 vs Xbox one

Only for call of duty games first. Rocket league is ok but no. PS4 vs Xbox one will be stupid crazy. I also think call of duty maps should be bigger with 8 to 10 players

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. naruto shippuden: ninja storm 2

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 2

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. manage DVR captures online

It's a grind to manage clips on the xbox. Give us a web interface so we can delete, move, save, edit, export the clips.
    Hell... just give us rename and delete and call it a day!

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base