~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. USB áudio

Please, it should not be so difficult to put audio and chat over USB, I would use any USB headset on my Xbox one, PC has Windows 10 and has this support, and my Xbox one also has Windows 10 and simply I do not know why he does not have this support, change that is to make my Xbox one even more complete.

229 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. kinect adapter

Bring back the free Kinect adapter for people purchasing the new Xbox One X. This needs to happen especially since Microsoft is advertising that all Xbox one accessories will work with the One X "with no hassle".

131 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Bluetooth headset support to the Xbox 1S controller!

It is completely absurd to have Bluetooth connectivity built into the XB1S controller and yet only support connecting to . . . Windows 10 PCs?!! Do you even understand what a gaming console is? PC connectivity is dead last on the things I need my gaming console to do. How about functions that improve gaming on the CONSOLE ITSELF, like Bluetooth audio support!

127 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bluetooth Headsets

Let players chat with others on parties or anywhere really with Bluetooth headsets the way you can with wired ones. This was available on the 360 but not anymore. Microsoft would make money if they sold Bluetooth headphones for Xbox One

103 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Elite Controller

My Elite Controller just burn after 4 months! The warranty is just 3 months.

The support just told me to buy a new one!

It's shame...

My idea, please make a real elite controller! just it

98 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New games for retro-compatibility

Hi, I want you to implement retro-compatibility with the following games:

Ninja Gaiden 2, 3 and 3: Razor's Edge
    Wolfenstein
    Assassins Creed: Brotherhood and Black Flag
    The Darkness 2
    Dante's Inferno
    Riddick
    All Forza

Thank you

90 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Kinect adapter

After having compared to the competition I decided to shell out $450 dollars to get an Xbox one s, Kinect, games. To my surprise my Kinect cannot be connected to the Xbox one s. Tech support tells me I now need to pay $40.00 for an adapter. seriously !!!!! That makes the Kinect 40% more expensive!!. They have an offer were the adapter is free for users with older xboxes. Is it that new customers are less important than old ones? Had I known this before I would have gone with PlayStation. Wait,.. I'll return my new Xbox and go…

83 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Webcam

Some people don't have the kinect. I think Microsoft needs to allow USB webcam support for Skype and twitch. I don't care about most of the features a kinect does.

79 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. xbox one controller vibration preference

Please provide an os option to disable vibration across all games. Vibration is one of the most over-used, lowest value items ever introduced. Forcing those of us who hate this feature or actually have medical conditions to endure this discomfort demonstrates a lack of regard for this segment of your consumer base. how was this an option on the 360 yet completely ignored on what is supposed to be the next generation console? Please address this issue. Thank you.

79 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add xbox 360 controller support to xbox one

I think the xbox 360 controller support for xbox one will be a big feature. The wired 360 controller support for XO is a sumply driver update and I think the wireless 360 controller support for XO can work too with an xbox 360 PC wireless adapter and a driver.

77 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Support DTS sound!

There is no excuse for Microsoft not to support DTS in the Xbox One in the year 2016!!! ... Being able to play MKV and other video formats that include DTS sound is mandatory!

74 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Star Wars Battlefront Controller and Xbox bundle

I think, like the other Xbox one bundles (like the Halo console, game, and controller) there should be a Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle! it would include the Battlefront game, and a sweet Xbox One controller with Star Wars stuff all over it, and a cool Xbox One with an awesome skin!

72 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make the achievements offline

Make the achievements (offline)

This REALLY does sucks ! I love xbox One! I am truly confuse and disappointment why this was a change ! I hope they change it back the way it was please Microsoft! Make this happen. everyone is going to be so happy if you guys do this! Sincerely, Anthony

70 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. VR - Virtual Reality - Xbox

Come out with a virtual reality headset that can be used as a stand alone display with normal gameplay (check out "Play Xbox One in VR" on youtube) and full immersive VR gameplay like that for the ps4

And for when fallout 4 comes to VR on xbox one to aim just look (you can still look immersively just like you do in real life but your aim cursor is tied with it)(the way it is today is that they are currently tied together and what i mean is when you change your aim cursor you are also changing your…

70 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bulk Move Option for internal and external hard drives

Add an option to bulk move items from your internal to external Hard Drives and back. Something I could select up to a certain number of item to move at once instead of going through them all one at a time. Any variation of this idea would be better. I've got a lot of things to move.

68 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. kinect

Extension cable for kinect, Its just to expensive, and messy to buy a USB active repeater cable an the Kinect adaptor for PC, Just make an extension lead available already!

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. UASP for faster extern USB 3.0 on Consoles

Its Time in 2016, that the Xbox One can support UASP with extern usb3.0, for maximum Speed of extern Harddrives with all Games and more.
    (THE SSD TURBO)
    Microsoft's best Choice for a greater Console Position.

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Xbox One X White Edition?

There are a lot of people that want an Xbox One X White Edition that are not fan of the black color, or maybe a customable multicolor? with led lights? That would be awesome. No but for real a Xbox One X White Edition would be fantastic! I would buy it rather than the black color.

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The ability to create an offline account on xbox one

i want to be able to create an offline profile on xbox one.they could either add this as an update or in project scorpio in 2017.And no more day one updates.

64 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. More USB ports on future consoles

The original Xbox One and the Xbox One S both have 3 USB ports. This is not always enough ports. On the Scorpio and future consoles please put more than USB 3 ports on the console hardware. The 5 ports of the Xbox 360 S was a good number.

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 49 50
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base