~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Custom gamerpics

Please change the rules for custom gamerpics. It is really annoying to see everyone with a fake account, who's really twelve, set their account to +18, and then them liking at us honest ones, who are around 15 years old, and constantly taunting us, because we don't have a custom gamerpic. I can understand if you don't want to make it for everybody, but you have to also understand, there's a ton of people who lie about their age. If your not going to make it for everybody, at least make it for accounts that are +15 since that is…

225 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. case review for a bad reputation

What if they extended the case review to the reputation system. People could be explained why they have a bad reputation. And if it seems that there isn't any the reputation could be restored. It'd be a nice way to have direct contact with the enforcement team. It'd also mean microsoft support wouldn't be contacted so much over these matters which they have no hand in.

111 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Merge Gamertag/Xbox Accounts

Add the ability to merge two Xbox accounts/gamer tags with identity verification of the owner of the two accounts.

This would allow players that start accounts on parents emails or emails that are since defunct to transfer all of their purchases from an old account and gamertag to a new one, for example when someone creates a new gamertag on a windows/Microsoft account they could transfer achievements and purchases from an old gamertag into the new account

110 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gamertags

To begin with,I was thinking that all Xbox players that have been on Xbox for a year should be able to change their gamertag tags for free If they wanted. like if they just joined Xbox and wanted to change their gamertags It would be free and then the same thing the next year if they already used the free gamertag. But If they haven't then they still have the option to change it for free but they don't get another one until the next year.

108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enforcement

They need to fix the enforcement team, I have been banned several times for something that hasn't even happened. I just got banned for a week for "inappropriate communications" when the only time I talk on Xbox is in a party with my friends. This has happened to me several times, when I haven't even done anything.

105 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Updates

Stop all the updates! Make it biannual or optional. Why can't I play on a machine I paid for games I paid for unless I update when I'm told...I don't get it, leave me alone. I turn on my machine once a month and guess what update time and by the time it's done I feel like tossing this pile of crap in the dumpster so I turn it off. One month later I forget how aggravated I was and pop it on for a quick round of call of duty and yep update time again! Please stop!

101 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enforcement team

I get a communications suspension today and now I am unable to play multi player games period...first off, you should at least show me why I am getting the suspension, show me proof that I have broken the rules! You cannot convict someone of crime unless you have proof...normally this communication thing would not bother me because I rarely send messages and could go without talking to people in chat, but when I spend $60 on a game and another $40 for in game purchases, own the game for 24 hrs and get a bogus suspension for who knows what,…

93 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. gamertags

Can you please release old and unused gamertags people in need who bad gamertags and want to change it need another refresh.

87 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Support Baltic State region

Would be great to have Baltic region (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia) added to supported regions, why would only chosen few of EU countries would have access to Xbox live features.

86 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. On xbox 360 you were given a choice between Busy, Away or Offline

I'm tired of my friends putting their account status offline because their getting stalked or spammed with invites. There needs to be an option for Busy, Away or don't disturb. Anything from Xbox 360 should've stayed on Xbox One not been removed.

83 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Groove Music - Family Pass

Groove Music needs a family pass (subscription) like Spotify and Google Play Music currently have.

82 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BANNING SYSTEM SUCKS!

I'm 29 years of age, and have been gaming on xbox for over 9 Years,
    I must say I have never seen, or experienced such a corrupt discipline system.

I received my 2nd ban for replying to a ignorant players cocky msg, and calling them a bunch of little girls.

The fact there is a block system that no one on xbox uses, because the xbox community knows over the last few years, that instead of blocking they can report, therefore causing the player reported to be banned for 24 hrs or longe,r the system is being abused! I had…

76 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 75 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Xbox Reputation Broken

This year alone has been my worst year on XBOX LIVE. I have been reported for so many false claims blocked for no reason because I am good at a game. I don't resort to cheap tactics and talk smack only when provoked. I don't know how Microsoft could implement such a flawed system in online multiplayer knowing that people who are childish/juvenile will report or block people for anything. I have read the enforcement policy and understand what Microsoft is trying to do but it is a complete failure.

I have read countless forums on websites addressing this issue…

74 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. enforcement team ban information

the enforcement team should state which code was violated to deserve a ban. even in a 24 hour ban. Example, I have been banned and have no idea why, I have reviewed the code of conduct and my recent communication, as well as a conscious review of recent game play, and still have no clear idea of a reason for my paid service to be interfered with. I would like to be provided a clear note of a reason (ie. profanity language, harassment, cheating, gamer tag, etc...)

72 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support XBox Live in the Philippines

Please support Xbox Live in the Philippines. There should be enough gamers to justify this, but if there aren't, surely providing Xbox Live services in the Philippines would entice more gamers to buy Xbox instead of Playstation!

71 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Transfer gamertag and all associated Xbox Live purchases to another existing Microsoft Account

Many years ago I created an Xbox Live account (Hotmail account) and my gamertag which I have been using for years now..
    When Microsoft started with their "one login to rule them all" I decided to sign up for Windows 10 with the email I use for everything else (a gmail account).

So now I have the problem that;
    1) All my Microsoft Services (Windows 10, OneDrive, OneNote, Office365 etc..) besides my Xbox Live account are associated with my Gmail account.
    2) All my contacts and friends that I would like to connect with on my Xbox Live account are…

69 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Microsoft Account Merging

I have a Microsoft account that I use for all Microsoft services.. skype, xbox, onedrive, window 10 etc... I have another Hotmail.com account which I would like the to be able to merge together. MS Support says there is no functionality for this. I think this would be useful especially as Microsoft has had many many different strategies when it comes to accounts and linking across services.

69 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. launch xbox live rewards in russia

Please enable Xbox Live Rewards program in Russia region

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Avoid Me Reputation

A XBL representative told me to post on this forum in hopes of getting in contact with anyone with the enforcement program as they cannot. I've been stuck in this since late May and have played probably over 2000+ people since then and haven't been reported since. My entire thing is glitched as on the XBL enforcement shows I'm in good standing can get in the program etc. But on XBL it's still stuck in avoid me, it hasn't even moved into "Needs Work". Not going to go into why as I was falsely reported several of time such as…

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 49 50
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base