Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Delete games off achievement list

Me as well as many others on here, think it would be AMAZING to have the ability to delete games off my gamerscore list. I have certain games that have been played by other people on my account from years ago, and also games that were played when I was young and I have like 1 or 2 achievements unlocked and Id love to just have the option to delete the game(s). With that said, I would not want to accidentally delete a game, so if this option WAS available, it would have to be a secure and safe way to do it, and have the option to maybe bring the game back? incase I do accidentally delete a game that I want to keep on the list. Hopefully my idea and others in the community that want the same get herd and considered... Thanks Xbox!!! :)

3 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

KMaLFFF shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base