Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Xbox letting one user play another users game without the other user being signed in onto that certain xbox

Microsoft you need to let people use others games without them signed in. Eg my little brother and I want to play Minecraft xbox one edition together he has his account on my xbox one and I have my account on his xbox one but because I own the game I have to sign in on his xbox for it to launch but then that will sign me out of my own xbox and I really want to play Minecraft with him but not both of us on the same console. And it would be really helpful if another user has an account on 1 xbox and also has their own xbox can play games that are downloaded by another user. Thank you.

4 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

adamly shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • adamly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No because as I said my little brother wants to play Minecraft with me but we have separate consoles

• SwordofWhedon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can. You need to assign a home Xbox. Then anyone logged into that console can play your games regardless of whether you’re signed in or not. Given that you’re in the same household, this is using the feature as intended.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base