Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Add Chinese language support for Monster Hunter World Xbox One edition

Monster Hunter World at launch, now had English and Japanese languages support overall in Xbox One Edition, while had NO Chinese language in-game selections for Xbox One gamers world wide globally.

Please have Chinese support in the game, for the Monster Hunter gamers, as there are Chinese prefered players in the World, not only in China or Asia.

Currently only Playstation 4 Asian edition had Chinese and Xbox One loyal players are disappointed to see this happening to them.

Please, make a change. Thank you.

1,244 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

lilian2k3 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

456 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tianhao PU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have never so disappointed about xbox game department, you guys charge us the same money but offer no language service to Chinese players. SO Shame!

• dlnb95 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add simplified Chinese to the game. I understand that there might not be as many XBox customers in China or Asia as the western market, but the truth is Chinese users are widespread in the world.

• SNKPP NEOGEO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

微软是不是认为所有中国玩家 都认识8国语言 xboxone 的失利全都由玩家买账 ! 像样的日系游戏完全没有xbox版 即便是有也不会有中文 再加上很多游戏是区域性搜索 导致亚洲几乎收不到人 因为亚洲购买xboxone 的人很少 为什么说了这么多年 微软都假装看不到

• DrasticNewt1836 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

对xbox表示失望,若知道怪猎只有PS4独占中文,当初就不选XBOX ONE,毕竟PS4的游戏性更强。

So dispointed for this. Do not ignore the chinese player's feeling.

I'm the hunter started from Monster Hunter 2G in chinese, it's a great great game I seen before.

It's full of memories, with my friend during teenage.

So Chinese language please.

• Mazinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We support XBox for such long time, please add Chinese (Traditional/Simplified) language asap.

• love you lao po commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sony跟卡普空的合約裡提到獨占"繁體中文"

如果真的是因為合約問題的話那是否可以出個"簡體中文"版 就不違反合約了

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base