Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Bring more Xbox One X stocks to Japan

We were glad MS'd launch Xbox One X in Japan at the same time as global, but supply is very few and some of us are dissapointed since they can't get this powerful console yet in the launch year.

You might have thought only some of active players would replace to Xbox One X. But some of my friends who don't play Xbox One often has returned and bought and some of us who haven't been interested in Xbox has now come and bought it. And now we, who have been really playing Xbox One games actively, can't buy Xbox One X and have been annoying since launch becaue of the shortage of stocks. So here is still high demand in Japan though may not many, but the num ber of votes would tell.

I'm glad if Microsoft would add more stocks of Xbox One X to Japan.

979 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • FoxNineTailsGod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I voted cause I like Vocaloid.
    I got the radio app on my Xbox.
    I don't feel the business types are as deserving though.
    I hate Sony & PS consoles!

• FoxNineTailsGod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They should be able to order them online, idk if their is a waiting list or not. & to think they have 5k TV's over there!?

• SaviorMoney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I gave you a vote but I dont see it happening. Japan is Sony's house and probably the worst place for Xbox. I do think those who want one should be able to get one though

• BL00DY FATALITY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry to say this but in Japan the xbox one is a complete and utter failure. I doubt there will be too much more stock coming in down there especially since there is high demand and not enough stock in America.

• DV8 Shinji commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sad that it is January 19th and I have seen Xbox One X in stock on Amazon Japan a total of one time since launch and was not fast enough to get it. No physical stores have it available either. This reminds me of the old Sega Saturn surprise launch back in the U.S.
    I bought a 4K TV specifically for Xbox One X and UHD and have now had it for 3 months with no 4K content aside from compressed streaming. I really wish MS would get with the program.

• EVIL VENOM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry to hear about that man. In reality Xbox wasn’t doing so well in Japan so that maybe the reason why there’s a short supply. Here in the US they were always in stock and selling.

I really hope Asia itself shows more support ( if that is the reason) that way this won’t happen again.

American here and voted yes :-)

• Shinjuki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Basically the only console to play multiplats on.
    How you pass up much better resolution is beyond me.

• SwordofWhedon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You need to contact Yodobashi, Bic and other major chains and get them to stock it.

Or order it through amazon, where it appears t be in stock日本マイクロソフト-Xbox-One-X-CYV-00015/dp/B075JGL9LT/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1515450838&sr=1-2&keywords=Xbox+one+x

They won’t magically send it to stores that made quite clear they didn’t plan on reorders

• macn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

• godslayer1975 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what are you talking about the xbox x sold 25 units only first month and stock was all over the place .

• BefitDiagram840 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm voting for this as an American. We need to supply the Japanese with as many as they need, to ensure there is a demand for the types of games WE WANT ported to American Consoles. It's a case of dominoes. Though, I am more concerned that the Xbox One S be reasonably priced and that games be available.

• kesorin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have money.
    Please sell more xboxonex in Japan.
    Please give me xboxonex to Japanese.

I love xbox.
    By Google Translate

• mocrain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Merry Christmas!
    After you have nice hardware debut in the world this year. Thank you very much! It'll be expected increasingly now. It isn't done with onex in the hand yet. Because I'd like to enjoy BA where a wish springs, too. When you deliver much to Japan, I'm happy. Because I'll also like very much now. I'm supporting from Japan!

• kotetsu1205 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree.XBOX ONE X is a great cosole.Most of people who live in Japan must be sad because of the poor stocks

• CocaNhardt EX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

売れないからアピールしない ではなく

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base