Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Bring more Xbox One X stocks to Japan

We were glad MS'd launch Xbox One X in Japan at the same time as global, but supply is very few and some of us are dissapointed since they can't get this powerful console yet in the launch year.

You might have thought only some of active players would replace to Xbox One X. But some of my friends who don't play Xbox One often has returned and bought and some of us who haven't been interested in Xbox has now come and bought it. And now we, who have been really playing Xbox One games actively, can't buy Xbox One X and have been annoying since launch becaue of the shortage of stocks. So here is still high demand in Japan though may not many, but the num ber of votes would tell.

I'm glad if Microsoft would add more stocks of Xbox One X to Japan.

618 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

41 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • EVIL VENOM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry to hear about that man. In reality Xbox wasn’t doing so well in Japan so that maybe the reason why there’s a short supply. Here in the US they were always in stock and selling.

I really hope Asia itself shows more support ( if that is the reason) that way this won’t happen again.

American here and voted yes :-)

• Shinjuki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Basically the only console to play multiplats on.
    How you pass up much better resolution is beyond me.

• SwordofWhedon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You need to contact Yodobashi, Bic and other major chains and get them to stock it.

Or order it through amazon, where it appears t be in stock https://www.amazon.co.jp/日本マイクロソフト-Xbox-One-X-CYV-00015/dp/B075JGL9LT/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1515450838&sr=1-2&keywords=Xbox+one+x

They won’t magically send it to stores that made quite clear they didn’t plan on reorders

• macn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MSKK仕事しろ!ボケ!
    転売屋にしか行き渡ってないんじゃコラ!
    ふざけんな!
    今までのお布施返せ!

• godslayer1975 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what are you talking about the xbox x sold 25 units only first month and stock was all over the place .

• BefitDiagram840 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm voting for this as an American. We need to supply the Japanese with as many as they need, to ensure there is a demand for the types of games WE WANT ported to American Consoles. It's a case of dominoes. Though, I am more concerned that the Xbox One S be reasonably priced and that games be available.

• kesorin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have money.
    Please sell more xboxonex in Japan.
    Please give me xboxonex to Japanese.

I love xbox.
    Please...
    Please...
    By Google Translate

金ならあるんだ売ってくだせぇお願いしますお願いします

• mocrain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Merry Christmas!
    After you have nice hardware debut in the world this year. Thank you very much! It'll be expected increasingly now. It isn't done with onex in the hand yet. Because I'd like to enjoy BA where a wish springs, too. When you deliver much to Japan, I'm happy. Because I'll also like very much now. I'm supporting from Japan!

• kotetsu1205 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree.XBOX ONE X is a great cosole.Most of people who live in Japan must be sad because of the poor stocks

• CocaNhardt EX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

売れないからアピールしない ではなく
    アピールしてないから売れないんですよ?
    PSとは違うアピールのやり方はまだ色々有ると思うのですが

• BeardedThread33 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

在庫なしで新古品の転売業者価格でしか買えない状況
    転売なくさせるため在庫5000とか明確に出して販売すれば転売業者は買わないし欲しい人に行き渡るでしょう
    日本の小出しのマーケットの売り方でこのような状況に

• Tukinohito commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The state where the number of sales is small and can not be bought continues.
    In this situation XBOX will disappear in Japan.

• eccentrixYAS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Merry Christmas! .
    Did you have a Christmas visit to your country?
    I can not purchase XBOX ONE X and Christmas will not come.

• GTMAXbox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to buy Xbox one X ! because I enjoying Forza7, but I want to see more beautiful graphics on Xbox one X. Please sell more X in Japan.

自分もX購入予定の一人です。入荷を待つには待てますが、出来るならもっと供給が安定した状態で買いたい。欲しいユーザーが普通に買えるようになるといいですね。

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base