Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic was an amazing game on the Xbox One. But the second edition of this series was arguably the best game on the original Xbox. Knight of the Old Republic 2 deserves the same treatment that the original Knights of the Old republic was given.

845 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

JamesO713 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rasta Mon Ya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Id live for this ine to come to the xbox one it was a timeless classic from my childhood and one of the best starwars games ever

• Lazopoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game is a classic and one of the all time greats please bring this to xbox one!!

• Pikachufan2124 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have never played the sequel but the first game was so amazing, please put it on the list, Microsoft.

• SnugEquation708 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I played this game so many times and tried to turn some of my allies into Jedi i got Mira, atton, bao dur and Brianna

• GenaricNohbdy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. The KotOR II should have been brought back at the same time as KotOR. I still have my hard copy of II and would like to play it on my Xbox one. If I have to go buy another old xbox to play it I would but they are hard to come by so if microsoft could get it together and give II the same treatment as the first that would be awesome.

• WestSideSaix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was so happy when the brought the first Kotor back. Now please do the star wars fans a favor and bring back the second one

• superkilla016 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just finished the first one on the Xbox One now waiting for the second one, honestly thought I was going to have to risk order a disk online to play these gems, Thank you Microsoft.

• darth Revan 66 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! You can’t have the first game without the second! This game tells the story that TLJ wishes it was. It’s a really interesting Star Wars story with memorable characters, meaningful quests and excellent dialogue. I don’t know if it’s possible on Xbox but if there was a way to get the restored content mod as DLC this would be perfect!

• LORDKRUZAFIX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i 100% agree luv it still put other games 2 shame need bring back all star war game u alrdy lost baseball beat them 2 it Microsoft. ...cmon now n i promise u have pay 4 characters help improve the game in future

• ProNickA07 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make it happen. I've already begun recording that old game for my Youtube show.

• verlies X commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since both parts are already backward compatible on the Xbox360, I hope that after the first KotOR, soon the second in the program of the Xbox One is recorded. Please do not take it too long.

• botnumberzero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree!! Doesn’t make sense to only do one. Plus I just finished the remaster of KOTOR 1 (beautiful, & thank you btw) ten minutes ago, and now I’m itching to play the second!! Please Seattle!!!

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base