Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

my idea is this microsoft if you make a game thats for adults then the pictures should be as well.

ok look Microsoft you need to fix some things for one if your going to have an adult game make it where only adults can play like say a kid has an account the make it were they can only play and see kid friendly stuff and futher more perents you need to watch your kids and see what they do cuz me and others are getting sice of being the blame for your kids crap.

1 vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Its joeQuagmire shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Video games does not have any ears or eyes to see if the one playing is an adult and last time I check, there are tones of immature adults far worst then kids and they think they can get away with it, thank MS for the report, mute and block button, works like a charm lol

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base