Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Your Shape Fitness Evolve 2012

The Games on Demand version supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish. Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 is the fun and extensive fitness program on Xbox Kinect that delivers serious muscle-building, calorie-burning results. With over 90 hours of varied and customizable activities, including fitness classes such as Boot Camp, Cardio Boxing, Jumprope and Zen, as well as dance classes like Latin, Hip-hop and Pop, you can workout and get in shape your way! The state-of-the-art motion tracking technology provides enhanced feedback on your exercises, and now monitors floor movements for exercises like push-ups and sit-ups. Customize your workout by using the in-game personal trainer, focusing on specific muscle groups or building a routine around your time limits. Overall, the Your Shape experience allows you to exercise based on your own preferences, body shape and fitness goals. And tap into the Your Shape Center community to share and compete with players around the world.

3 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TheFadedB0nes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TheFadedB0nes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've used this game to get in shape when I was living in West Virginia and the nearest gym to my home, at the time, was two hours away. Every night I used Your Fitness Evolve 2012 as a part of my workout regiment and I shed 25 lbs after three months and in the process toned my entire body using variously sized dumbells and my own weight. Since purchasing my new console, the Xbox One, I lost access to this game because it is not one of the games brought back by Microsoft for backward compatibility. I am asking those of you who are interested in getting in shape in your own home, at your own pace and convenience to vote for this game, you will not regret it.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base