Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

No community enforcement control

The community can't obviously handle this as people are reported for dumb thing such as sometimes another person will start to trash talk on you and as soon as you fight back boom your banned and that person goes on to ruin someone else's day listen gaming has always been a competitive trash talking environment and always will soon as you all understand this the closer us gamers of all generations will be able to come together I know I'm probably going to get all sorts of hate but that's fine our Xbox gaming community just isn't mature enough to make these enforcement decisions

1 vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kingspade8389 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Grid Dawg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lmao Microsoft didn't ban people back in the day, somewhere along the line they became soft cry babies and ban you for simply cursing in a message if its reported. they need to ease up on this policy because it affects alot more people than they think, sorry not all of us just can sit there and take abuse without saying something back. sorry that's how you were taught .... but i was taught to always defend myself if someone is in the wrong.

• Grid Dawg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lmao yea, they do only complain about it when they get banned, because the system is broken. lots of people get their account perma banned because some people speak their mind like they feel they should be aloud to, especially when the person that got you banned was the aggressor.

• XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok.

1: Calm down, take a deep breath
    2: You say you defended yourself, but as you should know, that makes no difference. You should always follow the golden rules: (Mute, Block, Report) if you do that the person sending you abusive messages will get banned and you won’t.
    3: If you don't follow the golden rules the following will happen, the person you sent the message to will report you, Microsoft will look at the message history and see what you have said and ban you.

Seriously dude it isn't difficult, don't try and be the "big man" and send abusive messages, no matter whether it’s in defense or not, just block them, mute them and report them.

• MimicClaw7103 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nobody seems to have an issue with the system and even report people for dumb stuff. They only seem to complain when they get banned.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base