Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Xbox Enforcement Team providing evidence regarding any type of action undertaken by the department

The Xbox Enforcement Team should undertake training to communicate with Xbox users regarding all types of enforcement warnings/actions and provide an adequate case as to why action was required for the issue.

2 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Archyy Nemesis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

• Wrong site to post and ask for help about your banned account dude. This is for making XBL and Xbox consoles even better, not for whining about Enforcement actions and banned account so no one can help you here sorry. Refer to the forum rules below.

Q: I got banned on Xbox Live / My Xbox is having an issue / I have a question about my account

A: Xbox Feedback can not assist with individual user experiences; our goal here is to give the community a voice for feature requests and new ideas! If you have a question about Xbox Live Policy or Enforcement actions, or why you were banned, please go to Xbox Enforcement. If you have a question about your account, or need help with your Xbox console, please visit Xbox Support.

Going to flag your idea as inappropriate. Sorry

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base