Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Modern warfare 3

1,260 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Muskls shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SmoothGem258347 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Sir/Madam...Get a Blank ATM CARD and cash good money/funds directly today in any ATM machine around you anywhere in the world. It's 100% guaranteed secure with

no worries of being caught because the blank card it's already programmed and loaded with good funds in it, in such a way that's not traceable which also have a

technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you, so get the blank ATM CARD today at our email address: blankatmfundz@gmail.com and make good money today

• CKS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hackers are more and more wrecking the 360 Live gaming experience. Sophisticated hacks require paying the master hacker a fee to use them. The hack calls home to validate its current user.

If ported to Xbox ONE, this cheating would require effort to fix that would cost the manufacturer money to fix.

This 2011 game was developed by older experienced people who likely were refused pay raises or who got them and compared to new hired college / university developers would cost the manufacturer more to have these experienced guys do the backwards compatibility and eliminate the hackers.

It is too bad that there is such financial scarcity imposed by the international banking treaties mutually signed between countries that effectively keep the wealth of kings out of the hands of the common masses like you and me.

• Freakenstein911 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most probably they're going to remaster it and make money out of it, so I highly doubt that they'll make it backwards compatible. But I really hope they turn the OG MW3 backwards compatible tho. One of my fav. games of all time!

• largoliense932 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I loved this game my favorite part was when me and my brother would do survival and try to break our old records please bring it back

• WillTheManiac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I️ liked the mw3 campaign a lot I️ would like to play it again on my Xbox one please make it compatible

• VisioN Xenox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mw3 ist einfach einer der geilsten CoD's und ich BITTE darum das es für die Xbox One kommt

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base