Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Join Movies Anywhere

Please join the Movies Anywhere so that movies we purchase can be played from different services on other devices that don't have a Microsoft Movies & TV app.

Movies Anywhere currently includes movies from The Walt Disney Studios (including all Disney, Pixar, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm properties), Sony Pictures Entertainment, Universal Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox and Warner Bros. Entertainment

384 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Slurpdog shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jes1125z commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES!!
    please join movies everywhere. Content (Movies&TV SHOWS) we buy on Xbox store should be able to be viewed ACROSS PLATFORMS.
    We happily bought thru the xbox store, make our content viewable on Android, PC, Tablet, smartTV etc, etc
    DON'T HANDCUFF YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS >end rant <

• ClingingLime928 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I GOT MY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD TO WITHDRAW A MAXIMUM OF $5000 DAILY.
    I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE I ORDERED AND PAID FOR DELIVERY, DIDN'T GET SCAMMED, AND I NOW OWN MY HOME,
    MY BUSINESS HAS GROWN BIGGER.
    GEORG BEDNORZ (georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com) IS THE NAME OF THIS USA HACKER THAT GAVE ME THE CARD
    AND ALSO HE IS OFFERING ALL KINDS OF LOAN WITH ONLY 2% INTEREST RATE.

• BraveHaddock267 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS..It All Depends On How Fast You Can Be To Get The New PROGRAMMED Blank ATM Card That Is Capable Of Hacking In To Any ATM Machine ((BROWNATMBLANKCARD AT GMAIL DOT COM )),,Call +1(425)6699711,,

• BraveHaddock267 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!!MR BROWN %100 SECURE ATM BLANK CARDS..
    GET YOURS NOW TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR EVER!!!!!
    Celebrate this Christmas season with joy and gladness in your heart, Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!!

Am so happy I got mine from Brown. he has specially programmed Blank ATM cards that can be used to hack and withdrawal money from any ATM machine, this ATM cards can be used to withdraw at anytime she sell this cards to all here customers and interested buyers The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Nigeria., the cards has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 i met Harry because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. jeffery sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught i am grateful for this great miracle to Harry because he changed my story all of a sudden . Harry's email address is ( Brownatmblankcard@gmail.com)

Here is the price list for ATM cards:
    BALANCE PRICE
    $10,000 ------------- $650
    $20,000 ------------- $1,200
    $35,000 --------------$1,900
    $50,000 ------------- $2,700
    $100,000------------- $5,200
    The price include shipping fees,order now: via email ( Brownatmblankcard@gmail.com)

• Darkhawk Ninja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Movies Anywhere is great, and it would be nice if all of my movie providers would join so I can have them all in one place. If Xbox joined, we could have all of our movies on the Xbox!

• DEFIANT NX74205 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be an excellent idea for Microsoft to take steps to restore consumer confidence by joining the Movies Anywhere program. It would help show anyone shaken by Grooves recent shut down that Microsoft remains committed to continuing their movie service.

• HeLLbOY0382 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is soo basic if Microsoft wants to compete against Sony/apple/Google. If I'm not mistaken then Xbox is also an entertainment system along with gaming console. Get your act together.

• wolfgangva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

By not joining movies anywhere I am forced to purchase video content else where to ensure I get the best value.

• SwordofWhedon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GT2L all I can say is that if you have that kind of cash, you probably should have better researched your options for portability before you started. UV has been around since 2012. The good news is that MS would be more likely to sell those accounts to Vudu, which supports both.

• MimicClaw7103 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Yes it's directed at MS, so I felt the need to explain what Ultraviolet is."

That's funny that you think MS doesn't know about UV. Seriously?

• jlv632 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. Also needs to be global or in all markets where Microsoft Sell "Movies & TV" and "Films & TV"

Very odd that us Australians don't buy Movies but rather Films

• GT2L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I support this idea, because it's about the only guaranteed way that my $30K investment in content won't be lost when they inevitably bail out of the market. At least if they join, my content can be synced to this service, and then I won't lose the content when MSFT Videos collection goes belly up.

• BibiNetanyahu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And to get the studios that haven't joined Movies Anywhere yet, you also need to join the Ultraviolet (UV) consortium. UV is another service which makes movies from participating studios portable across platforms and services.

Yes it's directed at MS, so I felt the need to explain what Ultraviolet is. I'll also go further and explain that a "consumer" is a person who desires to use their Microsoft services for home, entertainment, and enjoyment purposes.

• SwordofWhedon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They Left Disney movies anywhere a few months before movies anywhere launched. That’s a pretty good sign that they aren’t joining. They like why is ignored calls to join ultraviolet

• MimicClaw7103 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I support this idea but if you are directing this to MS I am not sure why you thought you had to explain what Movies Anywhere is.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base