Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

STOP COMMUNICATION SUSPENSIONS

I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty sick and tired of getting suspended for my communication. Over and over I continuesly get blocked from talking and even playing online. Every game has a block and a mute button even the Xbox itself offers that so instead of not allowing me to talk and play games use the damn button. I should only be kicked off for modding/disrupting the servers. Those are the people who should be allowed to play not the people who just want to yell and trash talk and use their right to freedom of speech. That’s why Xbox used to be great and I think everyone else remember the great times they had listening or even participating in a very heated argument over who’s better or worse. It’s a video game if you don’t like me using mean words mute me don’t kick me off your servers like I just walked up to your face with a gun and threatened your family. Please everyone support this and vote for it.

3 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Pummmazzzzz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base