Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Enforcement team MUST have a direct support

I´ve done something wrong, after a game on nba 2k18 I´ve lost my head. I know it and I apologize for what I said BUT
enforcement team can´t ban people or console without a support.
I want to chat or contact with someone from this team because he can fix my case, if I´m bad, he can confirm my "punishment" but actually we can´t contact that.
I´m sad because I can play CoD WWII but can´t talk with my friend.
I pay my xbox live subscription but they can limit my online experience...

2 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bl4ckSephiroth shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly Donnieochounov1, besides that if the ET has a direct contact number, you'll never get thru them as the phone will be spam by angry triolls hence you can't reach them.

• DONNIEOCHOUNOV1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hey that's the price you pay the enforcement team can ban a console or a gamer tag for your case the talking ban it dose not matter if you pay for Xbox live when you signed up for Xbox live you read the terms of service. if the enforcement team had a number or what ever 90% of gamer would threaten. boss them a round and be rude.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base