Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(Please vote for this) Game sharing: Allow people who game share to play offline

I've had it with not being able to play my purchased xbox one games offline because I am game sharing! Why can't I play disc games offline when I am offline? I paid for them with hard earned money! Not everyone has good internet or cable internet, some of us have satellite interent and have no other choice of providers. So why are you punishing us for haveing bad access to good internet? If we paid money for something we shouldn be punished for sharing it with friends, afterall we bought it. Everytime it rains my internet goes out and because of your stupid policy my xbox one just becomes a useless papper weight. I can't play disc games or digital so fix this crap!

2 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

xBrutalTacticsx shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Uhh did you know that game sharing to friend that is not part of your household can get your account perma banned? Don't worry about not being able to play offline, worry when your account got perma banned and all your online contents taken from you as a result.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base