Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

take out enforcement team

The enforcement team clearly not doing their job and reading into these report for evidence. I even test it out to see how easy it is to get communication banned and it shows it really easy. Even your guideline are very very very vague and not specific so it just can be taken into interpretation so anything can be considered harassment, violence , bullying, and etc.

your case review don't work because they do not provide you with context nor a gamertag to repeal the banned. how are we, the paying customers are are able to defend ourselves against these outrageous and unnecessary banns if we don't know who is reporting us nor what we said and what they said or did?

how do i got 2 enforcement act for harassment if i have a communication ban and now it's up to 60 day. like 2 weeks alone is excessive for a communication ban for saying one thing. 60 day is way overkill and if this don't get fix im really not gonna support Xbox again even though i been a supporter from the original xbox.

2 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

KA POW REBORN shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

• Wrong site to post and ask for help about your banned account dude. This is for making XBL and Xbox consoles even better, not for whining about Enforcement actions and banned account so no one can help you here sorry. Refer to the forum rules below.

Q: I got banned on Xbox Live / My Xbox is having an issue / I have a question about my account

A: Xbox Feedback can not assist with individual user experiences; our goal here is to give the community a voice for feature requests and new ideas! If you have a question about Xbox Live Policy or Enforcement actions, or why you were banned, please go to Xbox Enforcement. If you have a question about your account, or need help with your Xbox console, please visit Xbox Support.

Going to flag your idea as inappropriate. Sorry

• DONNIEOCHOUNOV1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox enforcement team has a zero tolerance on anty bad language xbox and other platforms are kid friendly family friendly pg era no the enforcement team is not going anty were yall gamers need to understand it dont matter if you pay for Xbox live you can say or do what you want when you made your account you agree. to the trems and service

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base