Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

who in the *** right mind would sign for this shiitty *** roach piece of *** known as a "xbox one dashboard update" *** seriously!

I'm wondering how come in god blazes is the "dash" board update for the Xbox one supposed to be easier for preview members seriously i have to press the Xbox one guide button and twice on my d-pad and if i wanted to send a message i have to *** go to *** communications then *** scroll down to conversations who in the right *** mind would *** make this *** a whole god damn worse i mean seriously system isn't easier than the one from fall last year its getting more and more *** *** every god damn *** update for either dash board or some other non used *** i'm sorry for cursing but i'm at a limit when it clearly says there isn't going to be a dashboard update their ain't a *** *** *** looking *** roach piece of *** called a dash board...sorry for the cursing i'm absolutely livid. yeah its letting them personally chose every Xbox live member choose does he want this new roach like *** dashboard or does he want the normal one like back when the Xbox one first came out they should be given a choice and not let the *** infested new *** dashboard updates be force down some unlucky persons throat i mean *** come on i mean it was supposed to be easier how in the *** gods name is this *** easier three *** buttons to get to one *** message oh wait you need to press seven to get to setting really!

3 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

diabloassassin1 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base