Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Gamertag Changes

Okay Xbox... Listen... *Sigh* I like y'all, truely I do. Xbox was the first ever console I owned and, after I got the 360 and One when they were released, but this is far from the point I want to make. I have been wanting to change my tag for a rather lengthy amount of time now, and the only reason I haven't changed it up until now is because I am not paying ten *** dollars to change something as trivial as a damn name! I can't begin to question what went through the multiple heads of Xbox employees that said "*** it, let's make people pay to change their names." Seriously, its just another way to milk money from people retared enough to pay for it. Paying for it shouldn't even exist at all, it's pointless and highly unneeded in every regard, except getting an extra Alexander Hamilton with maybe a few Lincolns to go with it. I think- nay, it should be removed, or give people a set amount of times for people to change their tags and then they have to pay after they're used up, and then they reset over a set period of time. That's it from me. Lowkey gonna switch to PlayStation because of this garbage.

4 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cometo Suzuki shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base