Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Make enforcement go away

Enforcement has been nothing but a mess. While they try to make things better, they manage to make things worse. First and foremost, I'm a woman. I mention this because I've been banned, not sure for how long (I've looked), for defending my rights as a woman. May seem simple and silly, but it's not. You either have all of xbox wanting a piece of you, or the other half wanting to tell you to get back in the kitchen. My point is I've been banned for defending myself against pure SEXISM. It is unreal that they have this system. It's cruel and unjust. You want an enforcement system for PERSONAL PROBLEMS yet it's all automated? That makes absolutely no sense. So the solution is one of two things: get rid of Enforcement on XBOX or stop being cheap and hire teams for these situations.

4 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DanceSamiDance shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok.

1: Calm down, take a deep breath
    2: You say you defended yourself, but as you should know, that makes no difference. You should always follow the golden rules: (Mute, Block, Report) if you do that the person sending you abusive messages will get banned and you won’t.
    3: If you don't follow the golden rules the following will happen, the person you sent the message to will report you, Microsoft will look at the message history and see what you have said and ban you.

Seriously DanceSamiDance it isn't difficult, don't try and be the "big gilr" and send abusive messages, no matter whether it’s in defense or not, just block them, mute them and report them.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base