Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

make xbox live how it used to be

xbox live used to be a great place to be before xbox one everyone sent voice messages talked in game chat sent invites for custom games in halo cod etc. But as of now more people are in party chats due to xboxs enforcement team there is no casual feel now when u play the threat of being com banned for saying something that offends someone just discourages talking in game chat or smack talking at all. it causes a toxic build up in players when we cant express how we want . when we played we had the mute and the block option when we play now its, the report im not actually offended button. rework your xbox live enforcement teams way of operating leaving your user with copy and pastes response are no way to treat customers

3 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

LuminalCandy06 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Grid Dawg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lol i never asked anyone to vote on my post, i simply just asked them to check it out. two different things little buddy

• XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whoa now I got a stalker in here! Lol

Seriously dude what your doing in posting your link to force people to vote on it is wrong as per the Posting Guidelines of Xbox suggestion site. See rule below

"Do not post comments asking people to vote on another idea."

Here are the entire rules below, I'm sorry but I'll have to flag now your account. Good day.

Posting Guidelines

Users who post at Feedback.Xbox.com agree to abide by the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, Xbox.com Service Agreement, and the Xbox Feedback Terms of Service. Failure to abide by these guidelines can result in deletion or modification of your comments and ideas for the purpose of removing the offensive material. Further violations can result in temporary or permanent suspension from Feedback.Xbox.com without notice. Any edits to your ideas will be marked by a moderator. If a secondary account is created to bypass a suspension, then that account will also be suspended.
    ◾Post your ideas and comments in a respectful and constructive way.
    ◾Be an example of a great community member for others to follow. Don't be abusive toward other people or their ideas.
    ◾If you come across an offensive comment or idea, report the post. Do not engage!
    ◾Please do not post spam. This can include, but is not limited to: multiple, identical posts; commercial posts or advertisements; or personal ads for your site or blog.
    ◾Keep your posts on topic! Refrain from commenting about or comparing other platforms or manufacturers.
    ◾Submit each of your ideas individually; posts with multiple ideas in them will be removed.
    ◾Do not post comments asking people to vote on another idea.
    ◾Please do not post any petitions or polls. Use the voting system here to share your sentiment on good ideas.
    ◾If you have consented to any Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), please respect it and do not breach said agreement.

Xbox Live Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/legal/codeofconduct
    Xbox.com Service Agreement: http://www.xbox.com/legal/xboxcomtou
    Xbox Feedback Terms of Service: http://xbox.uservoice.com/tos

• Grid Dawg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

get my post out their. my post is what microsoft should have done a long time ago, don't listen to this guy in ur post, he just works for the enforcement team.

• XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

• Wrong site to post and ask for help about your banned account dude. Next time please tell your naughty friends who gets banned in the future to never use this suggestion box and so are you. :)

Q: I got banned on Xbox Live / My Xbox is having an issue / I have a question about my account

A: Xbox Feedback can not assist with individual user experiences; our goal here is to give the community a voice for feature requests and new ideas! If you have a question about Xbox Live Policy or Enforcement actions, or why you were banned, please go to Xbox Enforcement. If you have a question about your account, or need help with your Xbox console, please visit Xbox Support.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base