Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Help banned players.

I feel like I was wrongfully banned on halo 3. As most of you know, halo 3 is backwards compatible. I feel like Xbox should implement a way in which people who feel like they are wrongfully banned in game, can request a way to have it overturned.

4 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kihhj shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Grid Dawg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just check out my post, microsoft should have done this a long time ago, this guy in your post is a part of the enforcement team and he will be no help to you, microsoft is letting a problem get worse and worse without doing a thing about it.

• XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wrong site to post and ask for help about your banned account dude. Next time please tell your naughty friends who gets banned in the future to never use this suggestion box and so are you. :)

Q: I got banned on Xbox Live / My Xbox is having an issue / I have a question about my account

A: Xbox Feedback can not assist with individual user experiences; our goal here is to give the community a voice for feature requests and new ideas! If you have a question about Xbox Live Policy or Enforcement actions, or why you were banned, please go to Xbox Enforcement. If you have a question about your account, or need help with your Xbox console, please visit Xbox Support.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base