Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Get rid of this

Xbox enforment has been doing me dirty for to long ive had enough this so called team is pathetic and it pretty much ruins xbox for so many people they have become to powerful and they DO NOT CARE for us paying customers having to come to something like this and speak out cause how they are set up is complete and nothing more then crap no one can answer ur stupid questions and its set up so u mess up on the last question like what????? Who does that to people this is why no one likes xbox anymore and tbh im about done with it. And they wonder why ps4 is doing so much better its cause no one wants to have to put up with ur stupid so called team of goof balls who couldn't give the slightest care for a single one of us on here who makes there customers go thru things like this and most of the time its over nothing at all cant even argue with someone over a stupid messaging system ur team is a joke and every one of yous are careless bastards who probably play ps4 and work for xbox thats the type of people yous are

2 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

James2k215 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hahahaha I don't need to unbanned myself because I'm well verse with the XBOX bibles that protects the entire good people of the community and me.

Don't hate me dude, I just kept to the law and righteously punish anyone that violates it. Always remember "Ignorance of the law is not excuse" Behave now both of you or you'll get perma banned with arrogant behaviors ;)

• Grid Dawg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

don't listen to this guy in the post, just get my post a vote. microsoft should have done what im proposing a long time ago if they think its ok to ban people that pay all this money. this guy in ur post is a part of the enforcement team and he thinks he's the best thing to ever happen. he dont know what it's like to be banned cuz he can unban himself.

• XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wrong site to post and ask for help about your banned account dude. Next time please tell your naughty friends who gets banned in the future to never use this suggestion box and so are you. And nobody cares if your gonna get PS4 just because you got banned, your just wasting more money as they implement the same rules. we are just waiting for the Xbox one X mofo! lol :)

Q: I got banned on Xbox Live / My Xbox is having an issue / I have a question about my account

A: Xbox Feedback can not assist with individual user experiences; our goal here is to give the community a voice for feature requests and new ideas! If you have a question about Xbox Live Policy or Enforcement actions, or why you were banned, please go to Xbox Enforcement. If you have a question about your account, or need help with your Xbox console, please visit Xbox Support.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base