Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Make it harder for people to get banned. people pay good money to enjoy playing.

this is what i think about the banning system, xbox in a way is held responsible, just as much as the person who sent the message. this has to stop because we all get mad sometimes in the heat of the moment and say something we don't mean and realize we're gunna get banned and regret it. That does not make it right for microsoft to allow this to keep happening though, they could stop this by black listing all words of vulgar use off the console, making it so when you try to curse at someone on the console, the message won't even send, i know this is possible because call of duty can stop you from putting profanity in clan tags now. it just doesn't make sense to me why you(microsoft/xbox) even allow something to be said to someone in the message that can potentially impact someones life just so you can decide whether to ban someone for it and potentially take thousands of dollars from them along with all the gameplay from the years that they have had the account. if it's going to come to this point then xbox needs to make it hard for you to get banned because this is simply not fair to anyone who gets banned as a customer. you can say the most irrelevant curse word to someone and get banned, its kind of a joke since most the games that we're playing are m rated game. Everyone i speak to about this say that you agree to it when you sign up, well that still doesn't make it right. They also tell me that xbox bans you to teach you a lesson on how to smack talk for fun and for sport, well if that was true then you wouldn't be allowing me to say what ever i want while knowing that people who play xbox have tempers. you wanna teach people how to smack talk for fun?????? then why do you allow things to be said that can potentially impact someones life still? in my opinion, they are profiting off of people who can't bite their tongue sometimes and they want to continue doing it. because once you perm bann someones account they either quit for good or come to the point that they wanna play with their friends and make a new account and rebuy all their games, i personally think enough is enough and it's time for microsoft to give back to us here and make it harder for people to get banned so everyone who wants to enjoy playing can do so. what would be so wrong with taking curse words off the consoles message system???? this way no little kids get sent messages like that nor can they send messages like that either, cuz i can tell you there are some people younger than me on here that say way worse things than i do.

You can also do this to help stop the bans, MAKE BETTER OPTIONS FOR PRIVACY SETTINGS !!!!

why can I not make it so I can only message with my friends, why can I not make it so that I can join everyone’s party who invites me, or talk to everyone in game chat without making it so that whole section is on friends only. It would look like this within the settings if you were to set it up, ie:

Settings>Account>Privacy & online safety>Xbox Live Privacy>select custom, click View details and customize> Communication and multiplayer>(then you have the screen for settings)(under is what I would select for each category)
Messages- everyone (friends only) blocked
Game chat- (everyone) friends only blocked
Party chat- (everyone) friends only blocked
Video Communications- everyone (friends only) blocked
(they should all be given their own individual category)

38 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Grid Dawg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

187 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Grid Dawg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lol you sit here and say the same things over and over, but you aren't backing anything up, alls you are saying is the same thing over and over, and you keep trying to get me mad lololol. i've shown hard facts right out of your code of conduct, you havent even responded or argued any of it.... you just keep trying to "troll" and it's pretty funny. sorry some of us are real and others are fake, that is unfortunate for you.

• XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My feelings got hurt with your full *** outburst and hot air bad breath facts? Trololololol

You won't last on me with my wide knowledge of the ToS and CoC of Xbox and I can easily stump out anything you say using only those two which you agree to follow and kiss its *** until your perma banned :D

Oh how many more days before your account get unbanned with your last chance to MS to be a good jolly boy? Its what you can only do right? swallow it and continue kissing MS butt to have your account back trololololoooo :D

Can't wait for more of your 3 or 6 full *** outbust lolololtroll ;)

Call me when you got a dumb media interview and everybody cant watch it on youtube, no link means you still have that capital L on your forehead which everyone can see here TROLOLOLOLOL! ;)

Good evening ;)

like i could see how my first paragraph is so far fetched but possible, but my second paragraph is 100 percent possible and should not even have had to been a suggestion, that should be that way regardless. no one can tell me that i'm wrong.

hahaha you cant even come up with something original, so you say the same exact things i say....... you literally must be one of them socially awkward people lookin like charles manson prolly.

i have literally made you look like a joke to everyone who will view this, and yea ima get something done about it. it might not be tomorrow or in a month, but watch.

lmao you literally responded to everything within a day for 2 -3 weeks straight, so obviously your feelings just got hurt.... lmao you don't have a job you fraud. apparently this is your job lololol. you suck at it if so, alls you can do is spread insults, you have no facts like me bro. you're a real life idiot. with an iq of 10. bet lots of autistic kids are 10x smarter than you.

• CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Kelvin Roland. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

Hahaha so you kept on checking here minute by minute and hated that you waited 3 weeks to see me post again? what an actual bum you are, definitely a loser kid living off in his parents basement playing xbox all day long coz you don't have a life lol

You are making yourself look so dumb delusional by far then anyone I know by claiming to got MS's lawyers phone numbers and thinking they can get anyone banned or unbanned you wahahahaha!

I haven't had time to put the effort into coming here like I use to just to talk S*H*I*T with you, because some of us have jobs. sorry.... REAL JOBS loser kid lol

lmao you still need to take a shower, you stink, some how i can smell you from here, but in other words i've already been asked to screenshot all of what you have said. and it's already been emailed to microsoft like they asked of me, i have the phone number for microsoft lawyers and i still have to give them a call, so if i were you, i would tread lightly.

Hey Dawg, waddap?

Still no media news for your plan fiasco for Xbox?

Whatever happened with getting a help from soon to be cop in 2020 and old timer? lol

you are making yourself look so dumb at this point, i haven't had time to put the effort into contacting the media because some of us have jobs. sorry.... REAL JOBS

it literally says in your rules, that the laws in where we live govern all agreements that we make with Microsoft. and yea my sister is becoming a cop, so if you are an agent of microsoft, look up my name, call the state of Delaware, ask bum.

"You can't ever get me banned ASAP lol because in here we got freedom and we can troll each other to our hearts content and either of us can ever get banned here! Don't you just love it!? No one can get sh*t in trash talking, its your dream isn't it? XBL can never be like this horrible place with many of your sh*ii* mumbo jumbo Trolololololololol"

"You are responsible for all actions carried under your account. Its like laws. Governments create laws and rules which govern our behavior. Without them, society will be in utter chaos. Its not the rules that are in question, its your behavior which is. Fact."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base