Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

4K update for Ryse: Son of Rome on Xbox One X.

Ryse: Son of Rome is one of the Xbox One games with the best graphic. It wold be amazing to play this game on Xbox One X in 4K!

479 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DeathstrokeBill shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BrawnyCurve1725 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please take this serious because it is the real deal.I got my already programmed blank ATM card that has a $5,000 daily withdrawal limit. I have sent over $2,000 to fake scammers that promised the same card but I never for anything. Mrs Alison is the right person to deal with If you are interested in changing your financial status. I have made $35,000 already within a few weeks. Although the cards are illegal, nobody gets caught in the process because the blank card automatically deactivates every CCTV and ATM cameras around. I am sharing this great news because I am tired of people complaining everyday about been scammed. Well if you need real financial help today just send Mrs Alison an email explaining your needs. She is a very nice lady and I wish there were more people like her in this world. Here is her contact info: Alison.woods126@gmail.com

• ClingingLime928 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I GOT MY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD TO WITHDRAW A MAXIMUM OF $5000 DAILY.
    I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE I ORDERED AND PAID FOR DELIVERY, DIDN'T GET SCAMMED, AND I NOW OWN MY HOME,
    MY BUSINESS HAS GROWN BIGGER.
    GEORG BEDNORZ (georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com) IS THE NAME OF THIS USA HACKER THAT GAVE ME THE CARD
    AND ALSO HE IS OFFERING ALL KINDS OF LOAN WITH ONLY 2% INTEREST RATE.

• YourReflection3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yea the graphics were great, but that's about the only thing this game did right. It was wasted potential, they had a totally different route they were taking and ended up BS-ing their way through it. Seriously, look it up, this game was rushed and ended up being terrible. All so they could release it at launch.

• The Mallrat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be Crytek that would need to update the game since they developed it but since they no longer make 'core' games that's very unlikely.

Also, Microsoft already gave the game for free in April this year so it probably won't be in Games with Gold again.

• Shaiton AKA Shy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ryse Son of Rome should be enhanced to native 4k and 60fps. Then Mircosoft should released free to showcase the xbox one x true power. It would also help as a title to build exclusively on xbox. Plus give the development team another chance at making this game great. I would gladly help. I could make this one of the biggest titles hands down.

• M3tal Daz3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ryse is graphically great and has a lot of potential for a 4k update so hope you get the votes

• I am skull face commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SwordofWhedon! I would like to say thank you for helping everyone instead of spamming them like many people do on Xbox!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base