Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

XBLPET suppress free speech

They issue bans without warning, unevenly, and essentially reward trolls who provoke a response. XBLPET is fascistic, and I refuse to give Microsoft any more of my money until this is resolved. DOWN WITH CENSORSHIP! DOWN WITH XBLPET!!!

5 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Imriel IF shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Kelvin Roland. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• Imriel IF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, don't try to insult my intelligence until you learn how to spell. Maybe your teacher would encourage less time being an xbox troll, more time studying.

XBLBJMaster, to summarize your rebuttal you try to use 'It's not a crime!', followed by a series of ad hominem attacks... I will keep my xbox, but bought a lovely glacier white PS4 Pro, and a bunch of exclusives. I will take my business elsewhere and avoid the 'benevolent dictator' routine. You are clearly a semi-literate child since you tell me to, 'ask my teacher'. Your words show your naivete. Your 'argument' fails to address the inherently fascitic nature of this body, the ease with which annoying trolls such as yourself can abuse it, the lack of means of redress, the very unconstituional spirit of this behaviour. You can return to your bridge, troll. ;) ❤ Just wait, the times; they are a changing.

• Grid Dawg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

don't listen to this guy in ur post, he has never had to worry about dealing with this because he can just unban himself, just give my post a look, this is the way it should have always been.

• XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh another last thing regarding freedom of speech on Xbox private service, I'm sorry to break it with you but it doesn't apply in any private service or even company. Why? Try to look it up or ask your teacher what is Freedom of speech limitation in our first amendment.

the U.S. Constitution covers only what the U.S. Government can and cannot do. The First Amendment - Freedom of Speech - specifically says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Your argument does not apply on Live as Microsoft is a private company which can enforce it's own usage rules for the services the company offer. Those rules, which all users agree to when they sign up, can be found here: Code of Conduct and Terms of Use.

Terms of use : http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/XboxComTOU?xr=footnav

Code of conduct : http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/codeofconduct

• XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Literally nobody cares if you throw away your Xbox, you already spend money on it and your just wasting more money trying to look for a game service that doesn't banned stupid people saying profanity in their communication. The problem with telling a private own game service of Xbox that restrict freedom of speech is that it completely overlooks the utter immaturity of the one doing the insulting to begin with. Seriously, if you're going to address Xbox rules and the banned you receives, just change your immature behavior otherwise you're just grasping at straws in a pathetic attempt to fight for nothing.

The only problem with trash talking is that those who truly are immature can't reel in their mouth breather instincts far enough to keep it in everyone else's comfort zone.

It's those who can't handle treating others with a little common courtesy and respect that don't need to be involved in the gaming community... and I couldn't care less if they see their own way out or get their immature a$$ kicked out of XBL ;)

In closing, *** you XBLPET, and *** trolls like Salsa Shark 816 who abuse the system by harassing people.

Also I can swear in the much more public forum and not get banned. Clearly only xblpet are fascistic.

Clearly you either have no life, or are one of the aforementioned trolls. *** off loser. Either way, my Xbox live is cancelled as of 2017-10-01. I mean what I say. Besides, Xbox will be inferior in coming generations. They are already paying Sony to use the Blu-Ray drive. Why should I support fools who side with weak ***?

Or I can say *** consoles and build a computer. Many good OS's out there. Either way, companies are silly to think this would do anything other than create a new market. A simple profanity setting would suffice, but these dictators are too unreasonable for such things. They would clearly rather lose customers.

Either way, my Live will not be renewed, no purchases will be made, and I am buying a PS4 Pro. MS can be left to you wussies.

If this was so accepted, and wouldn't have any backlash, why do they hide in ivory towers, unwilling to engage in any meaningful discussion?

I like how the wussies who support censorship and weakness try to make legal distinctions. Censorship is censorship. You support bans because you are a weakling who can't handle harsh language in a competitive environment. What do you do, try to police everyone around you?

There are many ways to solve such issues, but XBLPET prefers censorship. They have lost customers already. More will leave. Losers don't last.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base