Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Option File - Ability to Share Items in Pro Evolution Soccer 2018

Queremos Option file para PES 2018.

Por ocasião da chegada do excelente simulador de futebol PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018, queremos um acordo para que possamos compartilhar escudos, equipamentos, imagens ... Mesmo que a PS4.

Por quê? Bem, porque estamos pagando alguns direitos que deveriam ser iguais para todos os usuários, o PES 2018 é o mesmo para ambas as plataformas, e no xbox não temos todo o conteúdo.

Por que reclamamos? Como somos fiéis ao console XBOX, não queremos mudar para a PS4, estamos confortáveis ​​e muito felizes com este console, nós só pedimos uma atualização para poder compartilhar os arquivos com o jogo e desfrutar.

Já vi muitas pessoas que mudaram para a PS4 porque NÃO PODEM ADICIONAR OPTION FILE NO XBOX ONE.

Nós só pedimos que você nos escute e nos dê um voto a favor e agradeça por tantos anos de confiabilidade.
É um simples recurso que o xbox é muito capaz de ter.

713 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MLIMA12 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

84 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BlondeToast84 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD

I want to testify about Mrs Christy blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Christy send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email her also and she sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 50,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $2,000 daily. Christy is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email: atmmachine337@gmail.com or Whatsapp: +16234044993 on how to get it. She will gives out the card to anybody email Christy today and become rich  atmmachine337@gmail.com or Whatsapp: +16234044993

Email: atmmachine337@gmail.com

Whatsapp: +16234044993

• CharmedCello823 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

End your financial worries now: I can smile that God-fearing man, who had secured $ 76,000 Usd and two of my colleagues have also received loans from this man, without any difficulty. I advise you not to choose the wrong person, you will definitely apply for a cash loan for your project and each other. I wrote this post, because Mr. Favour Henry, made me feel blessed their loans. It’s through a friend that I met this honest and generous God fearing man who helped me get this fund to pay for the loan of your life, you need financial help, you’re stuck, do not have access to bank credit, or not in favor of the bank to finance your construction, real estate development, the development of your business your own business, you must have seen and earn money, bad credit or need money to pay bills or debts. Therefore, we recommend that you go there, please contact and meet with you for the services you ask for it. Contact address: MRFAVOURINVESTMENT@GMAIL.COM and MRFAVOURINVESTMENT@OUTLOOK.COM

• CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets
    caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• HulkingMedusa87 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, My name is BRYAN WHYTE and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called CARL . he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for om money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later I received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000 daily. ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (atmcardservice41@gmail.com).

• LivelyUnicorn42 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

por favor!!! no quiero cambiarme a ps4, tengo varios juegos comprados en xbox one pero si no solucionan esto no me quedara otra que cambiarme a ps4

• OctavalCarrot19 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $12,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal.

Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: welighntonhacker@gmail.com
    or whatsapp: +1 (347) 868-5587

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Software's worth $200 USD creates a card limit of $12,500 USD
    Software's worth $550 USD creates a card limit of $24,950 USD
    Software's worth $2,350 USD creates a card limit of $49,000 USD
    Software's worth $3,000 USD creates a card limit of $75,400 USD
    Software's worth $7,359 USD creates a card limit of $99,500 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

Order now: contact us via
    email address:: welighntonhacker@gmail.com
    irri

See how it works

dhju

See how it works

xvxg

• BlondeToast84 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello everyone i just want to share my experience with you all. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. They are really good at what they are doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist.
    They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.
    Two days later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me
    It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $1,000 daily. This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/MasterCard Worldwide. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $20,000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. Mrs Susan has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address}} atmmachine137@gmail.com
    And I believe they will also change your life too.
    Email: atmmachine137@gmail.com

• AnimalBaker9984 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi everyone here. What Christine Coleman said is very true though i may not know her. I experienced it first hand also. It was this organization called fidelity loan Finance (f.l.f)that really helped me to pay my medical bills when i was in dare need of money because i am a widow. A friend of mine also directed me to them. when i was about to do a major operation and i had no money at that time, they came to my rescue and in less than 48 hours, i got my loan. But to say the truth, i was nervous and scared at first because i have been scammed twice. But when i summoned up courage and follow their lending policies along with my friends advice, at the end i found myself smiling. If not for them, maybe i would have been dead by now. I have even taken another loan from them start my business after my recovery which i am also paying back now. My only advice now is that any body who is really in need of loan should contact them with their email via, financialhome34@outook.com and get a loan from them. Thanks.

• lucasiacc1988 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pongan el óption file para exbox one en pes 18 por favor así el juego no es completo nos quitan la chance de crear nuestro equipo

• Se220228 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Queremos Option file para PES 2018.

Por ocasião da chegada do excelente simulador de futebol PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018, queremos um acordo para que possamos compartilhar escudos, equipamentos, imagens ... Mesmo que a PS4.

Por quê? Bem, porque estamos pagando alguns direitos que deveriam ser iguais para todos os usuários, o PES 2018 é o mesmo para ambas as plataformas, e no xbox não temos todo o conteúdo.

Por que reclamamos? Como somos fiéis ao console XBOX, não queremos mudar para a PS4, estamos confortáveis ​​e muito felizes com este console, nós só pedimos uma atualização para poder compartilhar os arquivos com o jogo e desfrutar.

Já vi muitas pessoas que mudaram para a PS4 porque NÃO PODEM ADICIONAR OPTION FILE NO XBOX ONE.

Nós só pedimos que você nos escute e nos dê um voto a favor e agradeça por tantos anos de confiabilidade.
    É um simples recurso que o xbox é muito capaz de ter.

• Big Wolf 29 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft e Konami, por favor atendam este pedido. Significa muito para quem é fã da franquia PES e do console XBox e está se sentindo tremendamente frustrado, indignado, para não dizer enganado por não poder usufruir de forma completa o jogo com as edições dos emblemas e uniformes.

No mínimo, as empresas citadas deveriam publicar algum tipo de esclarecimento sobre oa motivos de não haver essa possibilidade, pelo mínimo de consideração que possa haver com seus fiéis clientes.

Acreditando na razoabilidade do pedido e no interesse de Microsoft e Konami em disponibilizar a melhor experiência de jogabilidade possível aos proprietários do jogo PES 2018 e do console XBox One esperamos ansiosamente que este problema seja resolvido o quanto antes. Pensamos que esse deva ser o melhor caminho a ser tomado pelas empresas se quiserem manter a satisfação de seus clientes.

Microsoft and Konami, please comply with this request. It means a lot to those who are fans of the PES franchise and the XBox console and are feeling tremendously frustrated, outraged, not to be deceived by not being able to fully enjoy the game with the editions of badges and uniforms.
    At a minimum, the companies mentioned should publish some kind of clarification on the reasons for not having this possibility, for the least consideration that may be with their loyal customers.
    Believing in the reasonableness of the request and in the interest of Microsoft and Konami in providing the best possible gameplay experience to PES 2018 game owners and the XBox One console we look forward to solving this problem as soon as possible. We think that this should be the best way for companies to take if they want to keep their customers' satisfaction.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base