Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Expedite Certs for Conan exiles

Conan Exiles is in game preview stage just as ark was when it's Certs were being expedited. This game is absolutely unplayable until the next patch passes Microsoft Cert, broken (infinite) loading screen, and this was after a patch the was pending for a week that was supposed to fix a problem that was preventing 90% of servers to show. This game needs some priority due to it being absolutely unplayable in its state.

448 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

xxXxxTalosxxXxxxxXxxTalosxxXxx shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

50 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • LostDiamond5907LostDiamond5907 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Urgent Affordable loan. search no more. contacting the right company for legitimate loan lender have always been a huge problem to clients who have financial problem and in need of solution to it at an affordable interest rate? processed within 4 Of 6 working days. have you been turned down constantly by other banks and other financial institutions? contact GUARANTY TRUST LOANS Inc, We offer loans ranging from (6,000.00 $ˆ£ To 100,000,000 $ˆ£ Or It\'s equivalent In Euro & Usd, Pounds). At 2.% interest rate per-year. Loans for developing business a competitive edge/Business expansion. We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic. And a Co-operate Financier For Real Estate And Any Kinds Of Business Financing, Contact us today at: guarantytrustloans1@gmail.com

DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE? we give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 2%

Our services include the following:

1.Debt consolidation loans
    2.Education Loans
    3.Mortgage
    4.Refinancing Loans
    5.Home Loans
    6.Truck Loans
    7.Personal Loans
    8.Home Loans
    9.Car Loans
    10.Business Loans

We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your loans or finances.contact email: guarantytrustloans1@gmail.com

Get your instant loan approval

• MemorialGull469MemorialGull469 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've heard so much about this blank ATM card but doubted if it was real due to numerous comments all over the internet which makes it difficult to know the real hacker. I decided to go on the internet when i read so many testimonies of certified online hackers on how they've helped so many people with this blank ATM card & though i was curious, but i realized that giving a try wouldn't hurt. I contacted this online hacker who instructed me on what to do and how much i need to pay for the card to get to me, without hesitation i did and waited for the card to be delivered, i was nervous of loosing my money but to my greatest surprise i received an email which was my tracking number to my shipped card. For the past two days now i have withdrawn $10,000,00 without any problem. $5000 each day daily limit withdraw. If you need an ATM card contact ATM, send an email to: donardmorrisworld27@gmail.com. i do not know why i am posting this here, just to let anyone who are in need financially. i want rejected by bank loan many times, all thanks to Donard. email: donardmorrisworld27@gmail.com

• SteelTomLightSteelTomLight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox this is just as much as your fault as conan's. You should have a standard before selling on the Xbox store. This title isn't playable at the moment which should be your priority sense your selling the content. Please develop a standard of playable content before release or you will loose another Xbox fan to play station.

• LiffedLiffed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

soooooooo many votes you clearly notice all this but just couldn't care could ya lol not like you ain't payed enough

• Deuce22xDeuce22x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not going to happen boys, expect it to patch next week after the weekend. Funcom *** us again.

• VNR ToXiCiTYVNR ToXiCiTY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

je suis tout a fait d'accord il faut accélérer les certs car le jeux et trop instable même si ces un très bon jeux que nous somme obliger d'abandonnée a cause dune stabilité médiocre

• SAVVYLOCOSAVVYLOCO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I lagg out every five minutes after I get in ..in a server I paid 30$ for I really hope they fix it

• LiffedLiffed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You make money on each server rental purchase this game is consistent profit for you.. kinda consider some sort of priority on the game maybe in theese situations youl destroy its fan base.

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base