Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

fortnite Crossplay with PC

In Fortnite, Crossplay is enabled between PS4 and PC, but is not available on the XBox. In many games, especially ones with a competitive shooter aspect, I can understand not wanting to impact play by mixing the different inputs of the PC with the controller based style of a console. This however is purely a pve game and does very well with crossplay. Please consider allowing crossplay for this game.

310 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

luinverseluinverse shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SpringPeak87065SpringPeak87065 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS…It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I’m rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $50,000.(fifty thousand USD).Only serious individuals should contact him because he is very straight forward contact him if you really want to do business. he is serious and 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. it is legal,there is no risk of being put into trouble ,because an account from which you will continuously withdraw from will be given to you ,.For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on:(pcgblankatm@yahoo.com) tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That’s the simple way of been reach now ..

• PreppingLemur69PreppingLemur69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How To Get Urgent Blank Atm Card
    We provide services for anyone on how to use the blank ATM cards we have created to hack into any ATM machine around the world without being traced. get blank ATM Programmed card and cash money directly in any ATM machine around you. there is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it’s not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you, this blank ATM cards are not for free, they are bought from us and shipped to your location.
    We deal with serious people who want this Card.
    Email : cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com

• Fascist FishFascist Fish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They allow cross progression with PS4, why don't we get cross progression even if we can't get cross play?

• ShelledBark811ShelledBark811 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!
    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...
    Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::blankatmhackcard@gmail.com

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS.
    you order for:: blankatmhackcard@gmail.com
    Here is our price list for ATM cards:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD

Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $355 USD

Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $550 USD

Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $3670 USD

Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $5600 USD
    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address::blankatmhackcard@gmail.com

• MigotXMigotX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not mind playing against mouse and keyboard(i play GOW4 and alpha Sea of thievs with PC and is still amazing). I still want play with my PC friends ind Fortnite. MS do smoething in that.

• WindyBuckle9848WindyBuckle9848 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I must ask why cross PC-XO was removed? That whas super option. MS why? I want play with my friends so pls bring back cross in fortnite MS

• P0sta1 DudeP0sta1 Dude commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We want it, the head of Xbox want it! But guess who doesn't want it! Sony! First they had been saying for years crossplay between Xbox and PS4 can never happen, due to tech reasons, Fortnite accidently proved them wrong so how Sony is saying they won't allow it because "Think of the children..." Uhh... too effing late Sony! Kids swear on all platforms! Get a stronger reason... and this isn't the first time Sony is not allowing this you know Ark Survive Evolved? All this time that game has a switch ready to be flipped to enable cross play between us, PC and PS4 but only the PC switch has been turned on for Xbox because SONY won't ALLOW the Ark devs to turn on Crossplay between us and them all because MS said no in the past when Sony offered crossplay while they was getting hacked at last once a year for a few years in a row, but now they've upgraded their protection MS feel it is safer to talk about this offer again and Sony are saying no because MS rejected them with GOOD REASONS in the past... Sony are being nothing but big cry babies right now, so when it says in the ads "For The Players" I call *** Sony is not for the players MS is!

• MikeOpathicMikeOpathic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Crossplay, Can't believe I missed it working before.. Would probably be still playing this game...

• the smi1eythe smi1ey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wait a minute, isn't MS the one who recently bragged about wanting crossplay, but blamed Sony for the fact that it couldn't happen? I actually used crossplay multiple times before it was patched out to play with Mac and PC friends on my Xbox and it was amazing. In fact, that was a major reason I ended up picking up the game. Is MS prepared to drop refunds to players for removing a feature that was in the game at launch? This is absurd.

• frischxfrischx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I (PC) bought this game yesterday so I could play with my friends (xBox). I'm hugely disappointed finding out that it's not possible! What the hell Microsoft? Usually it's sony who's the culprit of not allowing crossplatform multiplayer but since Windows and xBox belong to Microsoft AND continuously pushing crossplay (see Minecraft) I've expected better of you MS!

MS better allow us to crossplay anytime soon if they want to make many customers happy.

Edit: I understand the concern of different input methods but I've discussed this yesterday with a friend. They could let you choose the input method and then only allow you using this method during your gaming session.

• LindseyStirlin7LindseyStirlin7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly I am extremely upset about this! Cross-play was available until a fairly recent update. I have never ever said this in my life until now, but I honestly wished I had a PS4 so I could play Fortnite with my PC friends. I have always said Xbox is better but if this is where Xbox is headed by blocking cross-play with games that work, I'm going to switch to PS4. Ugh I would rather not but this is ridiculous

• slick gardnerslick gardner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why is crossplay for xboxone not supported? after PAX, this is my son's favorite game, and crossplay and cross progression would let us play together on 2 devices we already have!

• Mara21XMara21X commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow cross progression as well.
    I would love to use my high-end pc and my xbox one to play the game anytime i want.

• benrules1422benrules1422 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I convinced my wife to buy this game so we could play together...now cross play was removed. Please allow it back.

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base