Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Remove the Useless "Ease of Access" Section from the Settings Menu

If someone is visually impaired so they will simply Avoid Using your All-in-One Media Entertainment Box or Xbox One.

143 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

LifelessSpice94 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CharmedCello823 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

End your financial worries now: I can smile that God-fearing man, who had secured $ 76,000 Usd and two of my colleagues have also received loans from this man, without any difficulty. I advise you not to choose the wrong person, you will definitely apply for a cash loan for your project and each other. I wrote this post, because Mr. Favour Henry, made me feel blessed their loans. It’s through a friend that I met this honest and generous God fearing man who helped me get this fund to pay for the loan of your life, you need financial help, you’re stuck, do not have access to bank credit, or not in favor of the bank to finance your construction, real estate development, the development of your business your own business, you must have seen and earn money, bad credit or need money to pay bills or debts. Therefore, we recommend that you go there, please contact and meet with you for the services you ask for it. Contact address: MRFAVOURINVESTMENT@GMAIL.COM and MRFAVOURINVESTMENT@OUTLOOK.COM

• N3WJOSH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let me guess... not you nor somebody close to you have a need for it. What is wrong with having extra OPTIONAL features for those who really need them?

I don't have the need for them but I am very very very happy to know that they help others enjoy this fantastic hobby.

Your suggested idea is not only a waste of -everything- by its merely existence in this feedback portal but also its creation, and the idea of other voting for it, serves to showcase that sometimes human "silliness" really knows no limits.

• Sith Demoness commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not useless, sometimes we have glitches with our accessibility yes, but when it gets fixed it's good. PS4 got lazy and just sent out text to speach years ago but never really expanded from what I ahve seen. It only reads messages, and settings. Hence I got an xbox, coming from a ps2 and xbox 360. Because of narator I play more and use aps alot more and love the xbox. If every system had text to speach this expanded, my room would be a video game room with a bed with nothing but systems on one wall. It's not useless at all, just needs to keep expanding. Blind gamers exist.

• SightlessKombat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm afraid that's not going to happen. I'm a gamer without sight myself and I can tell you that in comparison to the competition, Microsoft have done things far better than the rest in terms of providing interface accessibility and the tools that developers need, if they choose to use them, to make the games fully accessible. The section isn't useless at all and can help those with temporary or permanent situational differences to your own (say, for instance, a broken arm, having an eye infection, temporary hearing loss, etc).

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base