Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Star wars: Republic commando

This game is a really fun and enjoyable experience I personally had one of the best times ever on this game

497 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DaJackpotGaming shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • J kid789 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still have the original Xbox version, and the PC version. I only got onto multiplayer a few times on the PC, but it was Amazing!

• XS1enderxManX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game needs to be backwards compatible. I played the demo non stop because i was obsessed with it.

• Tickle Me Otter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this game!! Still have it and play it on my original Xbox! But a remaster version would be incredible! I would highly recommend reading the Republic Commando books if you haven't! The squad from the game and another Commando squad are in the books and sheds more light on how badass they really were and shares some really interesting perspectives as a clone.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base