Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Closed Suggestion - Report A Problem

Your post has been moved to this closed suggestion because it is a bug, crash, or other instance of your experience not behaving as expected. Our Xbox Insider program allows Xbox users to provide feedback on all aspects of Xbox, and provide access to content previews, early system updates, and more.

Once you have joined the Insider Program, you'll be able to user our Report-A-Problem tool to send us data about your console along with a description and more details. Your feedback will help us continue to improve the Xbox experience!

You can learn more about the Xbox Insider Program here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

You can learn how to install the Xbox Insider Hub app on your Xbox console here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub

csrap

103 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mister Retr0AdminMister Retr0 (Feedback Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • IHRTCHUIHRTCHU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

y.e.s, f.u.c.k.i.n.g f.i.x t.h.i.s f.u.c.k.i.n.g G.A.R.B.A.G.E!!!!!! I C.A.N'T E.V.E.N S.U.R.F T.H.E G.O.D.D.A.M.N X.B.O.X W.E.B.S.I.T.E W.I.T.H T.H.I.S F.U.C.K.I.N.G H.O.R.S.E.S.H.I.T G.A.R.B.A.G.E B.R.O.W.S.E.R!!!!!!!!

• stikolstikol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Johny, I experienced the same issue. Edge goes back to the Menu after 4-6 min. I am not able to stream the videos any more. Xbox team please fix the issue.

• JOHHNNYHOPPKINSJOHHNNYHOPPKINS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Before the new update, I was able to stream videos via the Edge app.... Now I cannot. Crashes 4-6 minutes into the stream.

Please resolve this issue

• carseclasscarseclass commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I when I try to post a New idea on this website on my Xbox one web browser it has a bug that is frustrated when I try to type it erases a few words then the cursor comes at the same time when I trying to search for a certain subject or making a title to a new idea it seems to be on this website and it's slow on Bethesda games websites when I try to go to bing to search for a web sight it is okay and it crashes on me sometimes that me great to fix these problems. and I voting.

• Ch4oTiC 4n4rChYCh4oTiC 4n4rChY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And fix the damn crashing. Crashes every 30 - 60 minutes when watching videos. No errors. Just goes straight to the dashboard. Or freezes.

• XZero005XZero005 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have some issues with *** navegator 1. could write in the navegator keyboard.. but I can highlight the windows (In econonomic shutdown option) 2. My controller its unable to return to dashboard (no popup menu) the keyboard its freeze 3. The frecuencies closes in the application please Microsoft fix this ***!

• Isaiah12RuffinIsaiah12Ruffin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft Edge is the WORST browser ever because of it bugs and glitches and annoying ads! Microsoft! You lied to us! You told us that Microsoft Edge Beta was finished but it looks like it not! Microsoft Edge is a huge failure and I really want it fixed! The keyboard in Microsoft Edge has a poor function. Plus, there are ads! I don't like ads but there too many ads! Microsoft Edge doesn't close tabs when you quit. I not happy, Microsoft.

FIX MICROSOFT EDGE!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base