Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation

This game is about to have a huge upcoming with its next title hitting next year. I personally believe that if you place this game on the list and give gamers the opportunity to play a classic, Xbox will gather a huge fan base, and also bring a large margin of gamers to the Xbox One X platform since it will be enhanced for it. This title will give a chance for those who are interested in playing a flight simulator a chance to have fun with a community that is still very much alive and playing everyday on multiple platforms. It will also give many a chance to practice for the upcoming games for the years.

168 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Silnt Avalanche shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CharmedCello823 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

End your financial worries now: I can smile that God-fearing man, who had secured $ 76,000 Usd and two of my colleagues have also received loans from this man, without any difficulty. I advise you not to choose the wrong person, you will definitely apply for a cash loan for your project and each other. I wrote this post, because Mr. Favour Henry, made me feel blessed their loans. It’s through a friend that I met this honest and generous God fearing man who helped me get this fund to pay for the loan of your life, you need financial help, you’re stuck, do not have access to bank credit, or not in favor of the bank to finance your construction, real estate development, the development of your business your own business, you must have seen and earn money, bad credit or need money to pay bills or debts. Therefore, we recommend that you go there, please contact and meet with you for the services you ask for it. Contact address: MRFAVOURINVESTMENT@GMAIL.COM and MRFAVOURINVESTMENT@OUTLOOK.COM

• PrinceBlasian33 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are currently no known games based on arieal warfare. Ace Combat 6 and Assault Horizon are the most recent Ace Combat games for Xbox, and they were last gen. The next Ace Combat game will be released in 2018 and its a PS4 exclusive. Ace Combat 6 is important for us gamers who love arieal combat and it is our only chance for a few years

• TAS5777 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the above, but please make the new game handle like 6 not like assault horizon! We need a good flight sim for Xbox again!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base