Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

remastering star wars battlefron original and star wars republic commando?

Why not remaster Star Wars Republic commando to xbox one and take out its sequel ?. And remastering original wars battlefront 1 and 2 for xbox one ?. Have already remazterizado great games like halo, bioshock etc ... it would be nice to give these gifts to fans of star wars do not believe ?, vote if they like the idea and for microsoft xbox see it and do it. Thank you

197 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AcyclicDaiki shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MintTrout233281 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello all,

I am a private lender, i offer loan at 2% this is a legitimate company with honor and difference we are ready to help you out in any financial problem that you are we offer all type of loan so if you are interested in this loan offer kindly contact us on our email: (anggadiman1@gmail.com)

Also provide the follow details so that we can proceed with the loan immediately.

Name:
    Amount needed:
    Duration:a
    Purpose of loan:
    Monthly income:
    Phone number:

Contact us with the above details on our email: anggadiman1@gmail.com

Regards to you all.

• ClingingLime928 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I GOT MY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD TO WITHDRAW A MAXIMUM OF $5000 DAILY.
    I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE I ORDERED AND PAID FOR DELIVERY, DIDN'T GET SCAMMED, AND I NOW OWN MY HOME,
    MY BUSINESS HAS GROWN BIGGER.
    GEORG BEDNORZ (georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com) IS THE NAME OF THIS USA HACKER THAT GAVE ME THE CARD
    AND ALSO HE IS OFFERING ALL KINDS OF LOAN WITH ONLY 2% INTEREST RATE.

• BraveHaddock267 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!!MR BROWN %100 SECURE ATM BLANK CARDS..
    GET YOURS NOW TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR EVER!!!!!
    Celebrate this Christmas season with joy and gladness in your heart, Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!!

Am so happy I got mine from Brown. he has specially programmed Blank ATM cards that can be used to hack and withdrawal money from any ATM machine, this ATM cards can be used to withdraw at anytime she sell this cards to all here customers and interested buyers The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Nigeria., the cards has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 i met Harry because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. jeffery sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught i am grateful for this great miracle to Harry because he changed my story all of a sudden . Harry's email address is ( Brownatmblankcard@gmail.com)

Here is the price list for ATM cards:
    BALANCE PRICE
    $10,000 ------------- $650
    $20,000 ------------- $1,200
    $35,000 --------------$1,900
    $50,000 ------------- $2,700
    $100,000------------- $5,200
    The price include shipping fees,order now: via email ( Brownatmblankcard@gmail.com)

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base