Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Achievements

Please fix the fact that we can only get achievements online with Xbox one! I would like to see my achievements offline and get my achievements offline! I beat the entire game son of Rome and didn't get any achievements because I did not have Internet at the time. This should be fixed.

-Blaze-

54 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

BlazeOne123 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alex Ranes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I look at achievements as w milestone for gaming. I can look back and remember beating some game on expert difficulty or that one achievement that took hours to complete. I travel a lot and would like to earn achievements while offline. I know PS4 allows this because that's the console I've been using once I got back and realised none of my achievements popped. I'd love to bring my Xbox since that's what I play on most but without offline achievements I can't.

• odiedodie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah this sucks.

I've had a similar experience and supper have effectively told me that this may happen.

I like achievements and putting effort into them. I hate wasting time (and yes that may be somewhat ironic). But to have my experience *** because my internet is down seems unfair - especially when other machines don't do it

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base